This is the Most Shocking Realization Ever! Or is it?

Fly Away With Me

In Kyungsoo's room...

 
    Kai decided to immediately transfer Kyungsoo to their mansion for a more private and high end medical care that will be provided by the best doctors known by their family, for the raven haired boy's faster recovery. The young man right now is at the bedside of his butler as he watched him earnestly searching for any trace of consciousness from the young boy. The door then suddenly opened as his mother's presence was revealed from the gap of light coming from the outside that have slightly illuminated the darkened room. "Honey you should rest up. Kyungsoo won't be going anywhere and we have nurses checking on him by the hour. He'll be fine." His mom stated to him, reasoning it out clearly so that she could convince her son to go back to his room and sleep for the night. "I just don't want to be away when finally wakes up mom." Unfazed, Kai just shrugged off everything his mom said and continued to watch Kyungsoo intently with his eyes never living him. His mom could only sigh in defeat as she finally gave up and went out of their most trusted servant's room.

    It didn't take that long when the door once again opened and shown that its once again Mrs. Kim as she entered the room and handed Kai a mug with chicken soup on it. "At least have this, to keep your strength." His mom then placed it on the table beside him then walked through the door. "Thanks mom." Kai said almost a whisper and his mom just nodded then finally closed the door behind her. Kai then shifted his attention back to the still unconscious boy who is currently breathing evenly and is looking so peaceful that The young man could not help but smile knowing how he was this close to losing the closest person to him in his life and that imagining a world without him is something he would never learn to accept and look forward to. He was just so thankful that God has given him another chance to be with the raven haired boy and vowed to do everything he can to give him a happy and fulfilling life, with him.


At the hotel room...


    With their arms around one another, the two exhausted lovers are still deep in their slumber when suddenly they heard loud and sharp knocking noises on the door. "Woah, what?" Startled, Amber sat up disturbing Krystal's sleep as she looked up to her handsome blonde girlfriend. "Who is it baby?" Krystal asked groggily as she herself struggle to sit up with both arms still draped to Amber's waist and her head still resting on Amber's chest. "I don't know Princess, but I think I need to answer the door real quick." Krystal just hummed in response and plopped herself back to sleep on the mattress. Amber quickly put her shirt and pants on then went to the door and to her horror, the one who was behind it was none other than Krystal's father. "S-sir why are you h-here?" Amber stuttered as she nervously questioned the man's presence in front of her. She was only answered by silence that seem to have lasted a good several minutes when Krystal decided to join in. "Baby who is that? Can you get back here already and make them go away? I can't fall back asleep without you beside me." The brunette whined as she walked to the door as well to get her lover and see who the unwanted intruder is. Only draped with their bed's duvet it wouldn't have to take a rocket scientist to figure out what exactly happened in that room. "D-dad?" It was Krystal's turn to stutter as her eyes widened in shock. With murderous eyes Mr. Jung looked at Amber making the blonde girl cower and stepped back almost instinctively as Krystal's father immediately stepped inside the room and slammed the door shut behind him. "Soojung." The man breathed steadily as he called the name of his daughter calmly but with utmost authority. "Yes Dad?" The young brunette still who initially had her head down was forced to look up at her father's eyes as he called her name. "Get dressed." The young girl just nodded obediently and went back to get dressed.

    As Krystal was getting dressed the two were left alone and have not exchanged any words to each other for several minutes now. "Sir about your daughter and me-" The blonde girl wanted to address the situation but was immediately cut off by Mr. Jung before she was able to finish her sentence. "It ends now. Stay away from my daughter." He said firmly as he looked at Amber with no sign of backing down from his decision on stopping his daughter's involvement with the androgynous girl. "By the looks of it, you've already gotten your way with my daughter. Isn't that enough?" Mr. responded angrily knowing fully well his daughter no longer have her innocence he for so long have protected. "Mr. Jung I can assure you, my intentions are pure when it comes to your daughter, even though you caught us in this manner. I really love her, and I am willing to take responsibility-" Mr. Jung laughed uncontrollably, confusing the blonde girl. Krystal also was finally finished getting dressed and was relieved that it seems like her father and Amber seem to be getting along, or so she thought. "You are very funny, I'll give you that." Krystal's father said as he was fighting off to stop laughing then finally, almost in an instant his face changed to a more serious one. He walked to Amber and said softly but was loud enough for everyone in that room to hear him. "Do  you honestly think, I will let you marry my daughter? Take responsibility? For what? Taking her ity? There will be many others Ms. Liu that could take my daughter, she would probably have plenty of even after you, or maybe even before you. You can't make my Soojung pregnant so there is nothing to worry about now is it? Now if you'll excuse me, I will be taking my daughter home now." Everything that Mr. Jung said was true and the saying that the truth hurts is a freaking understatement. He dealt the death blow and there is nothing Amber can do about it but stand there frozen as tears just helplessly rolled on her eyes as it heavily stained the floor she was standing on.

    Mr. Jung is now trying to drag Krystal out of the room but the young girl is just being stubborn and is trying with all her might to stay. "Dad I'm not coming with you!" Krystal shouted but it only landed on deaf ears as her father continues to pull at her arms forcing her out of the room. "Amber baby! Please don't let him take me from you! AMBER! AMBER! AMBER!" Krsytal shouted desperately.

"KRYSTAL!" Amber shouted as she was profusely sweating and tried to sit up only to be stopped by something heavy on top of her. Still in a daze as she looked down and saw her lover's head still resting on her chest as the young girl furrowed her eyebrows signalling that she have slightly woken up but still refused to open her eyes. "You're so loud llama. It's ok to dream of having with me but don't you dare disturb my sleep." Krystal mumbled as she snuggled even closely at Amber. It was a dream. It felt so real. It was just a dream. Damn it! It was only a dream. I'm so happy. I don't ever want to lose you Krys. I would fu**ing die if I did. The relief was to much for the blonde girl to handle as the rush of emotions flooded her and cried silently as she held the love of her life even more tightly as if she might lose her any minute. "I love you Krys." Amber whispered and the young girl hummed in response. "Love you too, stupid." Krystal said softly as the blonde girl kissed her forehead and without realizing it they both fell asleep.

 

As the sun started to rise...


    With the small gap on the curtain, the light coming from the sun managed to escape and illuminated the room, lightly hitting the hair of the raven haired boy creating a mystical view showing off the young boy's beauty that did not fail to captivate the sleep deprived young man across the room who never took his eyes off him. Kai then decided to take a closer look as he made his way right at Kyungsoo's bedside.

    Kai just stared at Kyungsoo for minutes he can no longer count or care to calculate, as he instinctively as if in a trance traced the young boy's face from the crease just below his eyebrows to the outline of his perfectly angled nose and lingered on the raven haired boys's upper lip, blinking once or twice as his fingers slightly slid off from Kyungsoo's bottom lip. Looking very inviting as he couldn't help but gulp, struggling for self control. YAH! What the hell are you doing Kai?! He shook his head wildly almost making him dizzy and the moment he opened his eyes, he knew it was a very bad move as the feeling of him lacking sleep and shaking his head inhibited him from thinking straight as the overwhelming urge to bring those luscious lips against his consumed him, and with but little self resistance he finally gave in, bringing his face close to the boy as his heart pounded like crazy and closed his eyes to maximize the feeling, only to be startled right at the last second when their lips touched lightly for a second and a knock was heard from the door that made Kai jumped back falling on his back, but the damage has already been done, and being not at all satisfied, for it was so brief made the feeling of kissing Kyungsoo again unbearable and excruciating, for he very well know he just can't, or at least not now.

    The moment he managed to stand up and straightened himself. He immediately replied to the young nurse by the door. "Come in." He said cooly, as he sat back to his chair and pretended that nothing happened, well not that he has any reason to act because who would suspect right. Kai then heaved a deep sigh as he tried to calm his nerves. "Young Master, your hands are visibly shaking, are you ok? Should I check your vital signs?" The young nurse said as she tries to approach Kai but was waved off immediately. "Just focus on the patient please, don't mind me." The nurse just nodded and checked everything as she listed the details on Kyungsoo's chart then made her way out of the room.

    Relieved as they were once again alone. Kai did not waste any time and immediately went to the raven boy's side as he his lips in anticipation, his mind already clouded with the thought of kissing him once again. When the door was again opened without ceremony which annoyed Kai to the limit. "What else do you want?! You were just in here!" Kai shouted as he stormed by the door and saw his father. "Boy, that would be the last time you'll be able to use that tone with me understand?" Mr. Kim warned the now frozen boy. "Anyway I need you to go to the Jung's company." his father said simply and was about to go out of the door. "But why?" Kai questioned not really having an idea as what the purpose of his visit would be. "Well this is a surprise. I thought you would just agree and go blindly since your fiancee is there considering Japan, but anyway. You do know that they lost their pilot right well she got injured at the moment to be exact. They need someone to take her place, and I volunteered you." Not pleased at what his father just decided on without his permission he retorted back. "Why me?" His father just shrugged his shoulders. "Why not?" Mr. Kim simply replied which left Kai's mouth agape with a baffled look in his face. Before reaching the door his father decided to turn to his son once again. "Besides the reason why I wanted that company is because of you son. Your a pilot, a very talented one. You've served our forces well and now I want to reward you and give you the luxury to fly on different places like what you've always wanted." Before Kai could react the door was shut with his father out of sight. But what if there's something else I want now? His eyes then trailed back to where Kyungsoo is. "Someone else..." Kai mumbled softly.

 

 

 

 


A/N

 

Uh oh! Looks like someone already had a change of heart, but Kai in the same workplace as Kryber? Tricky tricky tricky. Also sorry for scaring you guys with that dream sequence mwahahaha. But how will it affect Amber in real life, let's all find out together shall we? And wow 250subs and almost 14k views? Good job me, hahaha sorry your author is so conceited lol. Well then guys you know the drill, UPVOTE! SUBSCRIBE! And the most important thing of all COMMENT! Thank you so much again for your continued support even though my story is a bit slow lately, this work thing really is in the way, I'm looking forward to quit it real soon. WAHAHAHAHA! GERI OUT!