This is the Biggest Misunderstanding Ever! Or is it? Part 3

Fly Away With Me

Earlier that evening...


    Krystal has finally arrived home, and as she placed the sandwiches on the dining table, her sister suddenly approached her. "Ooh what's in that Soojungie?" The petite girl curiously looked over the brunette's shoulder and tried to peek at what are the contents of the lunch box her sister is carrying. "Sandwiches. Amber made it." Krystal replied flatly as she breathed a heavy sigh and was about to walk away. Did they fight again? Jessica thought, and decided to test the young girl. She knows just how possessive Krystal is and there is no way she would share whatever Amber made for her if their relationship is still intact. "It looks delicious, I'll get one for myself." There was no response from the young girl as Krystal continued to make her way to her room. Jessica then just shrugged and opened the lunch box. "Wow! This looks delicious!" Jessica's eyes widen as she saw how beautifully made the sandwiches look and right when she was about to reach for one, out of nowhere, the young girl suddenly snatched the lunch box from her and took everything without a word making Jessica scoff in disbelief as she watched her sister walk away and went inside her bedroom. "Aigoo! My sister is so in love with that dork." It's so clear now to Jessica how her sister is mad at something with Amber but still couldn't help herself. That llama better fix whatever this is or I'll make sure she suffer the consequences.

 

Inside Krystal's room...


    The young girl is finally on her casual house clothes, wearing a simple white pullover shirt with blue horizontal stripes and skinny jeans. She plopped herself on her bed and lied on her back as she held her phone at arms length looking at it intently. Her eyes fixated on it for several countless minutes. Finally giving up she threw her phone aside in annoyance as she curse under her breath in frustration. "Why am I so fu**ing in love with a stupid stupid llama! ARGH!" She momentarily covered her eyes with her arms, trying to calm herself down. After a couple of minutes she sat up with determination in her eyes. If she's not gonna apologize, then I'll beat it out of her in person! The young girl finally stood up and with fire in her eyes, she decided to go to Amber's apartment herself and reprimand her girlfriend about their current situation, she didn't bother to change her clothes but instead just wore a coat over it and as she slip her sperry shoes and just when she was about to go out of her room her phone suddenly rang. Thinking that it was finally Amber she quickly answered it without a thought. "Yah! Why did it took you so long to call me? Do you have any idea how long I've waited for you?" Krystal blurted as she waited for the blonde girl's response. "Sorry it took me this long to call you Soojung, I didn't know you felt so strongly about it. I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to upset you. Please don't be mad at me, I have no one else now but you Soojung-ah." It was an overly dramatic response as she heard sobbing noises from the other line. "Ssul? Are you crying? Where the hell are you?" Recognizing her bestfriend's voice she asked the girl from the other line with a worried voice about her whereabouts. "I'm at the bar Soojung, will you accompany me? No one cares for me anymore." It won't take a genius to realize that not only is Sulli crying right now but she is also definite that her bestfriend is very much drunk to be at this state. "Stay where you are Ssul, I'm coming for you." Krystal said firmly as she ended the call and briskly went outside of the house and into her car, immediately driving off.

 

When Krystal finally arrived at the bar...


    The brunette immediately roamed her eyes around the place, desperate to find her bestfriend. Luckily there weren't much people in the bar so she was able to spot Sulli immediately and as she was about to approach her, she momentarily heard that the short haired girl was talking to someone at the phone. "Yah! How can you do this to me? Are you doing it on purpose just because you know I love you so much? Why wouldn't you see me then? I want to see you right now or it's over!" And with that Sulli ended the call and drank another shot of alcohol. "One more please!" The pale skinned girl raise her glass to the bartender but Krystal immediately stop the the bottle from refilling her bestfriend's drink. "She had enough for the night, thank you." Krystal politely said to the bartender who just nodded and walked away and attended to other customers. Krystal sat at Sulli's side and the moment the short haired girl noticed her presence, she immediately threw her arms at the brunette and wailed loudly, crying to her hearts content. This is the first time Krystal have seen Sulli like this. She must be really in love with that guy. Krystal though as she patted the head of her bestfriend and rubbed her back comfortingly. "Ssh. I'm here now Ssul, I'll take you home." Krystal tried to hush Sulli, which effectively subsided her sobbing, as she sniffed, trying hard to gain back control of her running tears. "I'm so in love with that idiot Soojungie, I gave everything. I was so stupid to actually believe it would actually mean something to that moron." Sulli spoke with her broken voice as she struggle to get the words out. "What happened exactly Ssul?" Krystal questioned carefully. "That idiot just suddenly stopped seeing me after we did it. We haven't seen each other for 3 days, and with no explanation whatsoever. I feel so used." Krystal was enraged as she clenched her fist. She had form this deep hate towards whomever her bestfriend was talking about before they even meet. "But I still love that moron. I know there must be an explanation and I am more than willing to hear it out." It pained Krystal even more hearing that but as much as she wants to protest and tell her bestfriend that the guy is not worth it, she understand completely being in that current situation with her own lover. She still wants an explanation and there is no way she would just close the door of their relationship without hearing a valid one. "I'm sure there's an explanation Ssul, don't worry, but for now we need to go home ok?" The brunette tried to assure Sulli. "There should definitely be one right?" Krystal could not help but nod at the sight of Sulli's pleading eyes. "Thank you Soojungie. What would I do without you?" The young girl finally smiled genuinely making Krystal heave a sigh of relief. "I'll just go to the bathroom real quick and then we're going home." Sulli nodded obediently, and Krystal made her way to the bathroom.

    After Krystal was done and was about to go out of the bathroom her eyes widen as she saw a familiar figure. Am? How did you know I was here? As if she was in cloud nine, Krystal couldn't help but feel her spirits being lifted up in the highest form and as she was about to finally ran to the arms of the girl she missed so much all day she froze on her place as she saw Amber approach her bestfriend. She furrowed her eyebrows and was a little bit confused. Maybe she just recognize her and was asking for me. Krystal immediately shook her head off as she continue to make her approach, she was about to call out Amber when she suddenly heard these words from the blonde girl. "Sorry for the misunderstanding. I'm taking you with me. I promise everything is gonna be alright." Amber said to the short haired girl who just nodded as the blonde girl put Sulli's arms over her shoulder and her hands on the tall girl's waist as she supported and guided her outside the bar.

    The brunette girl still could not believe what she saw and heard. She can't be that person right? She just can't be! Krystal was unable to move from her place for a good several minutes when she finally snapped out from her daze. She quickly ran off to follow the two just to realize she was too late. Damn it Soojung! How can you be so slow! She thought angrily as she just helplessly went inside her car. Not sure just where she would go right now, or if she even have the courage to find out the truth. Scared of what she might find out, she just decided to start her engine and head home feeling utterly lifeless and lost. I'm so confused. I don't know what to think. I can't even think anymore. Krystal slammed her hands on the steering wheel out of sheer frustration as tears started b out of her eyes on the journey home.

 

When Krystal finally reached home...


    She immediately headed straight to her room and cried on her bed as she buried her face on her pillow. She just wish for everything to go away, and to wake up in this bad dream. Hoping that Amber would show up on her doorstep and tell her that none of what she initially thought is true. She continued to cry when suddenly she heard the doorbell rang, she immidiately got up hoping that it was indeed her girlfriend and that her fervent prayers were actually heard. "Amber!"  Krystal exclaimed expectantly as she opened the door wildly only to be met by one of their servants. "Sorry milady, its just me. Someone mailed this. It was under your name lady Krystal." The well built middle aged man handed an envelope to Krystal which the young girl took weakly and closed the door once again. Her eyes is without emotion now. She was just so tired, she has no energy left as she lifelessly sat on the livingroom couch and threw the envelope she just received on the table without care. The moment she did that the contents of the envelop suddenly scattered on the table which looks like several pictures taken from someone who seems familiar even from a distance.

    When Krystal decided to look closely and check just what the pictures are all about. Her world immediately fell into a deep abyss as she realized that they were pictures of none other than Amber, as she scanned each photos with Tzuyu, and some girl in a cafe, she was ready to dismiss them and thought that this must have been Amber's stalker's doing but the last picture knocked her out from her senses. She stared at it, with the time no longer known. It was Amber and Sulli and the picture clearly shows that they went in her girlfriend's apartment building and with that it just affirmed everything that she feared to be true. So it really was you. The shock took so much of Krystal that there isn't anything left for her to feel. The reaction that could be seen in her eyes was completely dead. Blank. Her eyes where now the epitomy of nothingness and no matter how deep anyone might try to look for emotion, its just no longer there. She was utterly numb.

    She wanted it to end. She just don't want this feeling anymore and with that she dialed Amber's number. She was not expecting her girlfriend to pick up and deep down she hope that she doesn't. That maybe there is still hope. She knows she's crazy for even wanting things to still work out despite of everything, but to her dismay Amber immediately answered. Of all the times she could have picked up she chose this moment. "Princess! I'm here in front of your house. Look I'm sorry for acting like that this afternoon. I was really stupid. Can you please open the door and see me? I really miss you?" She heard every word, and if only she heard it earlier, just a little bit. There was no doubt that she would set aside everything. That she would ignore every fact and accept Amber without question, but it was too late.

    Krystal then immediately went to her room to get the lunch box and head out the door to meet her lover. The moment she opened the door, and saw the blonde girl standing right in front of her, she almost lost her will but was able to held the emotionless facade. When Amber suddenly step closer, Krystal knew that she will lose it if she let the blonde girl anymore near her so she shoved the lunch box to Amber creating the much needed space between them and when she looked at her girlfriend's questioning eyes, with all of her willpower she decided to end it once and for all. Krystal breathed in deep and exhaled, and managed herself to look straight at Amber's eyes. "Let's break up." She could not believe that she managed to say those words, but she can no longer take it back and as she began to close the door Amber stopped her just in time forcing her way in. "Do you think I'll let you go that easy?" Krystal gulped at the dark aura in Amber's eyes she could not read it at all and all she could do is swallow hard as she stare up at those dark pair of orbs.

 

 

 


A/N

Haha, see it was not that simple guys, and here I thought you guys already knew me well. :P So what do you think is gonna happen next? more drama? Kryber finally making up? Comment, Subscribe and Upvote if you still find this story interesting. Geri OUT!