This Is the Baddest Flight I've Ever Been in! Or Is It?

Fly Away With Me

A few moments ago...


"That little brat! How can she turn her back from me when I'm asking her a question." She muttered annoyingly under her breath.

    Jessica could not help but be more suspicious of her sister's little act as she watched the young girls figure dashed to service area and then disappeared to the kitchen.

"She didn't even let me tell her what I wanted." Jessica mumbled to herself while pouting as she slumped back to her seat and flips through the pages of her magazine.

    A good few minutes have passed and Krystal is still not back from their seat. Jessica then decided to take a nap instead and give up for now in interrogating her sister further. Just when she was about to close her eyes she suddenly heard muffled noises from the kitchen. Sounding like someone is deliberately taking their frustration out in there.

    And she would know because she is like that most of the times and so is her sister, and the fact that her sister was in there only proves her theory. I wonder what is causing her tantrums. Did I pry too much? What is happening there I wonder. The older girl is now having many thoughts running through her mind as to what the reason of her sister's sudden outburst is all about.

"Are we having turbulence mainly just on the kitchen area? Is that even possible?" The young attendant said, very much puzzled as to what is happening inside the kitchen and as to what could possibly cause the noises they are currently hearing.

"Ofcourse not. I think Miss Krystal, is having some difficulties inside preparing something to eat." The older one answered.

"Should we take a look and help her?" The younger attendant suggested.

    Just when the senior flight attendant was about to agree, Jessica stepped in between them and held their shoulders as if trying to stop them from doing something they would regret their whole lives.

"I would not do that if I where you. I'll take care of this." Jessica told them calmly and assured the two that she will definitely handle it herself.

    As she made her way past to the service area, she then went on her way to the kitchen, and since she knows better than to startle the younger Jung. She announced her presence first before entering the area.


At the kitchen...


    Heat was obviously emanating from the two bodies in front of the kitchen counter whom right now has absoulutely zero proximity away from each other. They could not wait any second longer, and as the blonde was ready to claim the gaping red lips in front of her who definitely wants this kiss too happen as much as she does too.

    They suddenly heard someone approach and they rose into a panic and Amber quickly shoved Krystal inside a near lavatory.

"Soojungie is everything ok? I'm coming in." Jessica announced before coming inside the kitchen area only to be even more puzzled than when she initially decided to check what the hell is going on.There is absolutely no one inside. Where could Soojung be? Jessica is now suddenly scared not knowing where Krystal is.

"Soojungie where the hell are you?!" Jessica said in a panicked voice thinking that something bad may have happened to her beloved sister, as she roams her eyes in the area anxiously.


Krystal's POV


    Damn it Jessica why do have to interrupt now of all times. Krystal was obviously more than annoyed as she thought to herself and Amber quickly pushed her inside the a small compartment in her panic. And before she knows it she suddenly realized that the current situation right now is actually even more better because of her sister's sudden intrusion.

    Oh my gosh, this place is so tight and we're so close. And she smells so intoxicating, Ottoke? Krystal mentally squealed inside herself as images of what they could possibly do inside came rushing in her head.


Amber's POV


    Oh shoot! What am I gonna do. Think! Think! Amber panicked as she heard the voice of the older Jung. Her eyes suddenly caught sight of the aircraft's lavatory and without giving it much more thought, she acted quickly and brought Krystal inside with her, only to mentally facepalm herself as to how stupid she was of thinking of this. Its so cramped up that there is literally no space between them.

    She might be thinking I'm a ert now, but I can't deny it. I'm actually loving this. I just hope she won't be pissed off because of my stupidity. The blonde girl reluctantly told herself although can't help but be very at their current situation, she still respects the younger girl, and she would not do anything the other is not comfortable to.


Inside the bathroom...


    This is definitely much worse than their initial body position. Just when they thought that their bodies couldn't possibly get anymore nearer. They are now cramped up inside the awfully small bathroom compartment with their legs dangerously between the other, and their foreheads resting against each other, with their breaths mingling and producing even more heat that they could possibly imagine.

    Krystal then hears her sister's panic voice thinking that something may have happened, she was forced to answer and assured her sister that she was indeed ok and was just currently inside the bathroom.

"I'm inside the bathroom Unnie! I suddenly had an upset stomach, but I'm ok - ugh!" When all of a sudden she whimpered uncontrollably forcing her to clasp her hands to .

    Amber could not help herself, the moment Krystal turned her head to answer Jessica, it dangerously exposed the milky white skin of her neck and as if she was hypnotized. She brought her lips on the enticing neck kissing it lovingly earning a sudden muffled moan from the brunette.

    Jessica is again puzzled as to why her sister would whimper like that and it sounded really odd to her. Not convinced that her sister is indeed ok she once again asked how Soojung is. "Soojungie, are you sure your OK." Jessica said with a worriedsome voice.

    It did not help that Amber kept on placing feather light kisses on Krystal's neck as the young girl could not help herself but arch her neck even more to give better access to the blonde girl.

"Yy-es!" It sounded more of a moan than a reply as Amber suddenly her neck at its base going up to her jaw, and closed in to her ear. Making the young girl ran out of breath, as she feels the older girls breathing against her ear. "I just really have an upset stomach Unnie. I think I'm gonna be in here for a while." Krystal finally managed to say under her breath.

"OK! I'll be going right ahead now Soojung just tell me if you need anything." Jessica said, and Krystal only managed to hum a response which she herself is not even sure if it meant what its supposed to. Jessica dismissed herself nonetheless and then finally left the area.


After Jessica left...


    The two now awfully excited individuals stared longingly at each other, with both of Krystal's arms now flunged over Amber's neck, and the blonde girl's own on Krystal's waist forcing the younger girl to be even more closer than they could possibly be. Amber finally leaned in for that most awaited kiss only to be interrupted once again.

    A sudden turbulence broke the love spell between the two as Amber heard her Captain calling out for her from the cockpit.

"Yo Amber! Where are you?! I need you in here quick!" Yuri called out for her assistant.

"I'll be right there Yuri!" Amber responded back immediately then turned to the now pouting brunette which she finds awfully cute beyond comprehension.

"I've got to go Princess. I'm gonna have to make sure we land this plane so we can go on that first date." Amber blurted smoothly only to be embarrassed at the last minute. "W-well that is if its ok with you?" The blonde stuttered. "I mean if you just w-want to." She continued nervously. "I would really love to hang out with you." Amber heaved the last statement a little more softly as if losing hope that the brunette would actually say yes to her.

"Pabo-ah. Of course I would love to." As Krystal gave her the sweetest smile that knocked Amber off her feet and in that very moment she knew that she would do anything in her power to protect it no matter what,  as she was about to try and kiss her again they were again interrupted.

"Yah! Amber where are you?!" Yuri called out again. Guess that can wait. As she heaved a sigh and quickly held both of Krystal's hand and placed a kiss there instead, and immediately went out of the lavatory and made her way inside the cockpit.


Inside the cockpit...

 

"Where have you been?" Yuri asked as she was now focused on the controls of the flight in front of her.

"What happened?" Amber asked as she made her way inside the pilot's area and made her sit beside her captain.

"Bad weather, nothing out of the ordinary. Don't worry we'll get through this. Now let's land this plane shall we?" Yuri assured the blonde as they are now making the necessary adjustments on the plane's control to at least lessen the feel of the turbulence inside the plane.

"Hello this is Captain, Yuri Kwon. We are currently experiencing heavy turbulence, so please remain in your seats and buckle up as we adjust our course. Rest assured that everything is being taken care of. Godspeed." Yuri announced on the radio in an effort to avoid panic within the crew and their VIP passengers.


At the Passenger's area...


    As they all heard the announcement Jessica could not help but be worried about Soojung, since her sister is still in the bathroom in the kitchen area. Right as she was about to stand up from her seat to fetch her, the figure she has been so worried about suddenly appeared, She even has this dreamy look in her eyes as if everything in her life is perfect and that nothing could possibly go wrong.

    Jessica finds it amusing to see her sister is in such a state even though the plane they are currently on practically feels like its about to crash. It gave her a sense of security and positivity that everything will be alright and they would definitely get through this flight no matter how bumpy it is. Not the mention the one who is currently the piloting this plane happens to be someone she would willfully entrust her life with completely.


Back in the cockpit...


    The turbulence finally stopped and the worst is finally over, as they made their announcement to the Airport tower for the permission to land, they have finally arrived safely and is now in Japanese land. They couldn't be more relieved as to how they were able to get through the bad weather and is now safely back in the ground.

"Phew! That was amazing! Don't you think so Amber?" Yuri breathed a contented sigh as she slumped back to her seat, absolutely exhausted.

"Yeah! Even though I really thought we were gonna die." Amber chuckled, who was just as thrilled that they managed to pull through despite of everything, and ofcourse she could not wait for that to date to happen finally.

    They will be spending 3 days in Japan to check the Ski resort that was recently purchased by Jessicca Jung and then head back to Korea.

 
At the airport...


    The two sister's walked hand in hand as they made there way out, along with all the crew as they all went to the recieving area. A lot of people where already there waiting for their own love ones as they spotted their very own. It was none other than their cousin Nicole who is waiving enthusiastically over to them and is evident that she could not contain her excitement to see two of her favorite cousins.

"Oh my Gosh! I miss you GUYS!" As Nicole ran to the two of which the sister's gleefully accepted with open arms. There were all smiles, as they chatted briefly with each other then went on their way to their respected vehicle, as they all headed to the Ski Resort.


Back in Korea...


    I know you still could not accept the fact that we're indeed destined to be together and that's why I will do everything in my power to make you fall for me, Krystal Jung. Kai talked to himself as he made his way towards the Jung Mansion.

"Oh hello Kai. What brought you here." Mr. Jung opened the door looking at the young man who is dressed rather too nicely with flowers on his hands.

"Is Krystal inside uncle?" Kai asked as he tried to peak inside.

"Oh I'm sorry Kai, It was sudden but Krystal actually accompanied her sister in Japan, and she would not be home for 3 days." Mr. Jung curtly responded to the young man's question.

"But what about our shoot tomorrow?" Kai questioned dreadly. He really wanted to see her fiance' and knowing that she is thousands of miles away from him pains his heart.

"I don't know son, if you want I can arrange a night flight for you so that you can follow her in Japan." Mr. Jung simply suggested.

"That would be perfect Uncle Jung! Thank you so much!" Kai rejoiced, and headed immediately back home, to prepare for his flight. Wait for me Krystal I'm definitely coming for you.

 

 

 


 

A/N


AYO! Everyone, what an amazing response I got from the previous chapter hehehe I'm so happy you guys loved it, hopefully you liked this update as well even though a certain annoying goldfish decided to make an appearance. Please continue to comment below and tell what your thoughts are. I'll try my best to make another chapter today but again I'm not promising, I guess it depends again on how your reactions will be on this current chapter kekeke. Upvote, Comment and Subscribe, you can also tell your other Kryber friends about the story if your enjoying it, might as well have them join in the fun right? Geri OUT!