This is by Far the Sweetest Dessert Ever! Or is it?

Fly Away With Me

As the two sat down and started dinner...


    Amber sat across Krystal and the young girl was watching the blonde girl intently as she waited for her to make the first bite and hear her thoughts about the food she prepared, and the androgynous girl is more than happy to oblige. Krystal prepared almost a feast today composed of glazed steaks, pasta, garden salad and baked potatoes with gravy sauce, indeed it was more than enough for 2 people, heck they can even invite Jess and Yuri and there would probably still have a lot left. You can even throw in their bestfriends Minho and Sulli in the mix, but for Amber she wants everything just for herself. It is in fact prepared by her beloved girlfriend after all and as she made the first bite on the glazed meat, her expressions of excitement turn to nothing. Yes it seems like she blanked out right at that first bite.

    The young girl on the other hand was still waiting for the blonde girl's critique and as Amber made the first bite she noticed how her girlfriend blanked out, and she could not help but be curious and thought to herself. Was it that delicious that Am could not even speak? The young girl giggled as she too could no longer wait and decided to have a taste of her cooking. This is by the way Krystal's first time cooking and she wanted to feel the same excitement as she knew the blonde girl would have to taste the dishes she made for the first time. She wanted to experience this first with her girlfriend so she did not try any of the food she prepared and she never regretted anything in her life besides that moment.

    Krystal could not help it as she tasted the hardened steak that you could not even get to chew and the pasta being way too salty. Even the salad was a disaster, too much vinegar if that is even possible. It tasted like vegetables drenched in deadly acid and as for the potatoes well, she didn't even bother to peal off the skin and it left an earthy taste to it. Literally earthy meaning it tasted like dirt. Krystal's eyes then welled up as she tries her hardest to suppress the tears from coming down and all she could do is bow down in embarrassment. When she suddenly heard movements form the girl, and when when she looked up she saw Amber chowing down on every dish she prepared, looking as if its the most delicious thing she has ever eaten. Krystal could not believe her eyes. How can she eat these rubbish? The young girl then panicked because she did not want the blonde girl to get sick in the stomach because of her.

"Amber! Don't eat that, you'll get sick! You don't have to pretend its delicious you know? We can just order out some-" Krystal protested and tried to stop Amber from eating and as she stood up and almost walked past the older girl. Amber grabbed her hand and forced her to sit on her lap. "What are you even talking about Princess? There's no way I'll eat take out food when I can have your home cook meal." Amber looked up to Krystal and brushed the tears that built up on Krystal's eyes with her fingers. The young girl was deeply touched and could no longer control her emotion, she then immediately threw her arms to the blonde girl and held her tightly as if she is trying to prevent her from going anywhere as she cried her lungs out. There is no way she would let Amber go. Absolutely no way, she just loved her too much and even though she didn't think its possible. Her feelings for the blonde girl just intensified even more because of today.


As dinner finally ended...


    Amber ended up eating everything Krystal prepared and the blonde girl insisted that she wanted everything for herself and did not let the young girl eat any of it. Krystal knew that she was just worried for her and did not want her to get sick and after a well fought argument Krystal decided to cave in and just ordered for pizza and some fried chicken for herself to eat. As they where now at the couch lounging comfortably in each other's arms, she suddenly remembered that she have prepared something else but was a little hesitant to serve it because of her recent disastrous dinner. She was fidgeting a bit on her sit trying to battle within herself if she should or not serve dessert. Amber did not fail to notice her girlfriend's restlessness and was curious as to what the reason is behind. "What's wrong Krys? Is something bothering you." The young girl just hummed in response. "Whatever it is, you know you can tell me right? Don't you trust me?" Amber said in a worrisome voice. "I-its, dessert. I don't know if I should serve it or not." Krystal replied sheeply, and with that Amber perked up immediately looking awfully excited. "Are you kidding me?! Of course you should serve it! I demand it!" Krystal chuckled on over the blonde girls overeagerness. "Don't blame me if this finally seal your way to the coffin." Krystal heaved a contented sigh as she looks at Amber with dazed amusement. "That's just impossible Princess, because everything that comes from you gives me life." Krystal blushed at that and made a run to the kitchen to take the dessert out from the fridge and serve it to Amber. It was a simple chocolate cake and as Amber took the first bite her eyes widen. Krystal face once again fell in disappointment as she thought that the cake she made was again, absolutely no good. "This is the most delicious chocolate cake I've eaten in my entire life! You should taste it Princess!" Amber then took a piece of the cake on her fork and offered it to Krystal. "You don't need to patronize me Am. I know my shortcomings." The young girl was in no way convinced, but opened nonetheless and as soon as the cake hit her palate, like Amber her eyes widened as well.

"OMO! It is GOOD!" Krystal exclaimed in amusement. "Told ya!" Amber smirked proudly and continued eating the cake, and right when Krystal was about to get a slice for herself, the blonde girl immediately stopped her. "Hey! What do you think your doing?!" Krystal looked annoyingly at her girlfriend. "What do you think YOUR doing?" Amber arched her eyebrows to the young girl. "Getting some cake, that I BAKED?" Krystal emphasized, only to have Amber wave her finger at her disapprovingly. "Tsk tsk tsk tsk. No Princess this is all mine, remember you made this for me?" Amber retorted back sassily. "I made it for US!" Krystal protested as she tried to once again reach for the cake only to be dragged back down on the couch. Amber then reached for it and stuffed everything in , the cake was not that big to begin with and could only be cut in 4 little slices so it was not hard for the blonde girl to greedily chug everything in. "Yah!" Krystal was dumbfounded but then she suddenly had an idea and instantly took Amber's mouth with hers and stole the large piece of cake from the androgynous girl with her tongue and sat back to the couch staring at Amber.

"Yum." Krystal ily wiped the underside of her lips with her fingers and looked at the stunned blonde girl who was dazed with her girlfriend's bold act. Ok that was hot. Amber thought when she noticed that the young girl had some icing left on the corner of she could not help but try to do the same thing just to get the same effect from the young girl as what was done to her. She leaned in slowly startling the brunette who was expecting a kiss and automatically closed her eyes in anticipation. Amber on the other hand, had no intention on kissing the girl, and the remaining chocolate icing on Krystal's mouth. Which made the young girl whimper in response. That was even better that what she initially expected as the young girl opened her eyes, which is now drowning with desire. "You missed a spot." The blonde girl whispered huskily and with that Krystal immediately lost control as she crashed her lips with Amber engaging in an intense and passionate make out. Amber accepted the kiss willingly as she was forced to lie down on her back on the couch with the brunette girl on top of her kissing her hungrily.

 

Just outside the door...


    There was another couple engaged in a hot passionate kiss and it's none other than our resident ers, Yuri and Jessica, as they scramble their way to the door without separating from each other's lips. "Are you sure this is good idea Sica?" Yuri said against her lover's lips, as she was worried that they are actually gonna do it right at her girlfriend's house, and though she knew her parents weren't there, she is also aware that Krystal is in the house, and getting caught by her girlfriend's little sister is definitely not on her to do lists. "My sister is probably asleep since she got in a fight with Amber so there's nothing to worry about babe." The petite girl simply reasoned out and crashed her lips once again on Yuri. The tall girl then just shrugged off all her worries and enjoyed their hot kiss.

    After several minutes, luckily they finally made it inside the door still without separating from each other. The house was dark and was only illuminated by the candles on the floor. Yuri noticed it was very amused thinking that her girlfriend was the one who prepared it. "Babe, I didn't know you are this romantic." Before Jessica could ask why Yuri suddenly said that, the tall girl once again kissed her even more deeply and decided to make way for her tongue as it the corner of Jessica's lips begging for entrance which the petite girl willingly took in as it met her very own. They are now in the kitchen area and on the corner of Yuri's eyes she noticed another peculiar sight. It looks like someone just finished eating a romantic dinner and tried to point it out to Jessica. "Sica I think someone ate dinner here." Yuri parted from the petite girls lips as she tried to roam her eyes around, still with difficulty since the lights were not on and only the little fire from the scattered candles was illuminating the whole place. Jessica on the other hand absolutely doesn't give a damn about her surroundings for she is blinded with lust for her girlfriend. "Just shut up and kiss me Kwon!"

    As Yuri and Jessica made it to the living room Jessica suddenly pushed the tall girl on the couch, and was immediately greeted by loud and and a very annoyed voice. "YAH!" The petite girl was horrified and ran to switch on the lights only to see her sister on top of a llama faced creature. "Yuri unnie?" Krystal was baffled as she finally saw the intruder of their heated session. "Oh! Hi there Kystal." Yuri stood up immediately while smirking at the two couple on the couch looking at them with very amused eyes, totally unnerved by the situation. "Jess unnie." Amber on the other hand suddenly felt very cold as if her soul just left her body, as she stares at the raging Jung from a far, and to make matters worse she was not able to remove her hands inside Krystal's shirt and that sight just snapped Hellsica. "AMBER!" And then suddenly everything went black.

 

Inside Yuri's car...


    Amber suddenly felt something or someone nudging her softly. "Hey buddy, we're here. Wake up?" A voice said which she recognized to be that of her captain. "Here where?" Amber responded drowsily as she sat up and instantly felt a sharp pain on her head. "Aw." She clasped her hands on her forehead as she felt that it was actually bandaged. "What happened to me?" She looked at Yuri wonderingly. "You just got floored by the infamous Hellsica." Amber suddenly felt chills ran down her spine when she remembered. "I don't know how you do it Yuri. Your girlfriend has so much violence in her." Amber stated making Yuri chuckle. "Well I guess that's because I'm a connoisseur for wild llama, and Sica is just perfect." Yuri winked at the baffled Amber. "Eew, your such a ert." Amber retorted back disgustingly at Yuri. "Whatever llama. Now get out of my car. Shoo!" The tall girl teasingly shooed Amber away and all the blonde girl could do is scoffed at her captain as she got out of her car. "Adieu!" Yuri saluted her goodbye and immediately drove off, leaving a small smile from the blonde girl as she finally went in her apartment building. What a night.


On a distance just across Amber's apartment...


    Another car, a black sedan to be exact which is the same car Kai initially used to stalk Amber. Another suspicious guy was snapping pictures rapidly using his super hi-tech and long range camera lenses. The man is none other that Kyungsoo which is Kai's most trusted servant. As Kyungsoo previewed at his snapped photos on the lcd monitor of his camera he had this dissatisfied look. "Rest easy young master, I'll take care of everything. Now Amber Josephine Liu. Show me everything about you."

 

 


A/N

 

Hi GUYSSSS!!! Did you miss me? Cause I missed you all!!! Sorry it took sooooooooo loooooooooong for me to update. I had to take care of some paperworks for my passport so yeah. How are you guys? hehehe, Hope you enjoy this update and please don't hate on Hellsica. ;) Comment Subscribe Upvote whichever you prefer or better yet do everything hehe. PEACE! Geri OUT!