This is the Most Romantic Date Ever! Or is it? Part 3 Kryber Perspective Edition

Fly Away With Me

Yesterday evening...


    It was already almost midnight and Krystal has been tossing endlessly around the king size bed as she felt the emptiness of it way too much for her liking. She could not help but wish the blonde one was actually there beside her to keep her warm and give her the feeling of comfort, safety and contentment just like earlier of that same evening when they slept together on this same bed. As she throws the covers out of her head in frustration an idea suddenly popped in her mind. Unnie said we can't sleep on the same bed but she did not mention that we can't sleep on the same couch. With an evil grin now plastered all over her face.

    The young brunette then slowly made her way out of her king size bed and tip toed to the door very carefully to make sure her sister won't wake up, though she knows that Jessica sleeps like a numbed froze bitten leg, she thought to herself that: You can never be too careful. She silently opened the door slowly then quickly went out and closed it as quietly as she could turning the door knob as she aligned the door in its closed state and finally let the knob go, heaving a sigh of relief. Then her eyes turned to the now sleeping llama on the couch as she happily jumped to blonde girl's side startling Amber as Krystal snuggled childishly to her making the older one gasp in horror.

"Princess what are you doing here? Your sister will surely murder me if she sees you in here." Amber whispered cautiously checking her surroundings. Krystal could not help but steal a lingering kiss on the the terrified blonde girl's lips, because the androgynous girl just looks so adorkable when she's scared of her sister letting out a chuckle after she parted her lips from her and gave the blonde one her precious eye smile.

"Aish!" Amber feigned to sound annoyed for a second but could not keep the act up for long and stole a quick kiss as well from the young girl as both of them are now smiling like two idiots, that are helplessly in love with one another. Krystal was situated at the open edge of the couch and Amber being the thoughtful girlfriend that she is suggested them to switch places.

"Krys, let's switch sides, I don't want you to fall on your back from there." Krystal quickly nodded in agreement as Amber hovered above the brunette one, with their body's brushing momentarily, igniting something between them suddenly as the androgynous girl suddenly stopped and looked at Krystal's eyes, and as if Amber was searching for something in the younger girls, and the moment she finally found them their lips clashed in a hungry kiss as if trying to get as much from the other as they could with hands mindlessly grasping at any part of each other's body they could hold onto.

    Sadly they still needed air to breathe and was forced to part from each other and reason was snapped back to the blonde one's reality. "Krys we can't. I can't." As Amber pressed her forehead against the brunette one who is currently breathing heavily after that passionate kiss. "Why not?" Krystal asked heatedly as she helplessly clasp both her hands at the front of Amber's shirt. The blonde one then took a deep breath and to the young girl's dismay, finally moved to the other side of the couch but still in close proximity to Krystal although she would much prefer their previous position moments ago with Amber on top of her.

"I love you Krystal Jung." Amber blurted out suddenly as she stared lovingly at the startled young girl that was caught off guard with that confession, and before Krystal could reply Amber captured her lips once again but this time the kiss was very soft, languid and pure, making the brunette girl feel all of Amber's love for her as she responded back in the same manner, portraying the unsaid words to her lover. Amber then pulled Krystal on a warm embrace and kissed her forehead and moulded the young girl perfectly against her own. "Good night Princess." With the blonde one's eyes closed contently which goes the same for the younger girl who snuggled even closer to Amber. "Goodnight servant." The two drifted to sleep together, as both their breaths evenly mingled with each other and was finally sent to dreamland.


When morning came..


    This is definitely one of the longest sleep Amber has ever had and she just didn't want it to end yet as she held Krystal tightly in her arms when suddenly she heard a deafening dolphin like screech that made her fall from the couch and when she looked up she saw none other than Jessica who is definitely out to finally end her poor llama life luckily Yuri came out prolonging her life in this humble earth. When Jessica and Yuri finally left the room she could not help but blame the girl beside her that is not one bit affected by what happen earlier.

"Yah! This is your fault Princess, I thought your sister was gonna kill me, again." Amber whined at her girlfriend the moment Jessica made her way back inside their room. "Oh don't worry baby, I promise I'll protect you no matter what." Krystal then stole a quick peck on the blonde one's cheeks, who now is flashing a contented smile.

    After that they went on their way to the cafeteria, and enjoyed their late breakfast. It was once again a lively one, that even though she was almost killed in more ways than one this morning it still made Amber thought that it was still fun. I could definitely get use to this.

 

Back at the Suite...


    After Yuri and Amber decided to leave the two Jung alone in the room or should we say forcefully kicked out by Krystal. The young brunette is now scrambling for clothes in her luggage and tried to put on together an outfit only to let out a frustrated scream.

"YAH! Jung Soojung will you calm down. Your gonna end up trashing our whole suite with all your clothes at this rate." Jessica let out a sigh upon witnessing her baby sister in a panic on figuring out what to wear on her first date with the llama.

"Unnie I have nothing to wear, I only have casual winter clothes. there's absolutely nothing fashionable here. Argh! If I only knew we'll be having our first date here I should have brought more high end clothes." As the young brunette slumped at the edge of the bed, resting her head over her folded arms, sniffling a little as she cried out, out of frustration.

    Jessica instantly felt bad for her sister and immediately went to the younger Jung's side as she comforted her sister, patting her head gently. "Soojungie, you can always borrow my clothes you know." The younger girl then immediately sprang her head up with sparkling expectant eyes. "You'll do that for me Unnie?" Krystal asked her sister in an overly cute manner that Jessica could not help but pinch the brunette's cheeks definitely loving her baby sister's irresistible aegyo. "Aigoo! Why is my baby sis so cute? Come I'll help you with your date's outfit. We'll make sure to make that llama's jaw drop to the floor." With that the two excitedly picked up some clothes on Jessica's wardrobe.

 

After a couple of hours...


    Amber is now frantically pacing back and forth in front of their suite, as she waited impatiently for her date. "YAH! Amber will you stay still. You're giving me a headache with you endlessly walking around." The tall girl scolded the nervous llama, who continuously to walk nervously by the door. "Yuri-ah do I look ok? Maybe we should've spent more time shopping for a better outfit."

"Will you relax, you look fine. Now breathe." As the blonde girl took a deep breath and held for a few seconds to calm her nerves and right when she was about to breathe out, Krystal suddenly came out of the door and Amber could not help but forget to breathe, as Krystal shyly look up and is anticipating how her girlfriend would compliment her.

"YAH! Amber! Gwenchana?!" The tall girl suddenly exclaimed when Amber suddenly fell on Yuri's arms and lost consciousness. Krystal then ran to Amber worriedly and took her girlfriend away from Yuri a little bit roughly than intended, forcing Yuri out of the way as she was pushed aside, stumbling a little onto the older Jung's side.

    The petite girl on the other hand is very much satisfied with Amber's reaction, as she now is wearing a proud smirk on her face. She could not help but look at the still unconscious llama and thought to herself. She doesn't look bad either. Yuri on the other hand as if reading her girlfriend's mind lifted her chin up as well proud of her creation. "I did that. You should be proud of me too babe." The tall girl proudly declared as the petite girl linked their arms together as they continue to watch the couple in front of them as Krystal is still trying her best to wake Amber up as she was on the floor with her girlfriend's head on her lap.

 

After several minutes...


    Amber after a good number of minutes finally regained consciousness. As the two now bid farewell to their stylists. Looking like a royal couple as the two graced outside the villa earning second looks from whoever they pass. Krystal is wearing read coat that reaches up her neck and is about two centimetres above the knee, embellished with eight oversized buttons, that are layed out in two columns of four, while sporting an almost knee high boots that has silver button like design from top to bottom and a beige hat decorated with an oversized brooch to complete the look fitting for a princess. Amber on the other hand is wearing very stylish grey trench coat and a simple yet elegant scarf to finish the prince-like look.

    As the two enjoy their walk, they finally reached their first destination. Amber opened the door and ushered her girlfriend inside the shop, everything was running smoothly as they try to pick which equipment they would use when suddenly an odd man entered the shop with them and started to follow them everywhere they went and discourage them nonchalantly that pretty much annoyed Amber to the core. Right when she was about to be fed up and retort back rudely to the unwanted intruder another one came in that served like a saviour of sort and began to engage in a heated argument with the man with his crude remarks and uncalled for suggestions. They then were left alone and finally was able to pick the equipment of their liking then made it out of the shop as the two men where none of them has any intention of backing down anytime soon.

"That was weird." Amber suddenly blurted softly which just earned a hummed response from the brunette girl who couldn't care less about the interuption they just encountered. It did not even bother the young girl one bit as her focus is only for her handsome llama whom she found awefully y right when she was about to lose her cool a while ago.

    As the two continue to work they suddenly passed by a diner and right there, the young brunette could not help but smell something delicious inside that made her stomach respond in a hungry growl making her totally embarrassed. The blonde girl could not help but let out a hearty laugh as she decided to ask the young girl. "Let's grab a quick bite Princess." As the blonde one smiled at Krystal lovingly earning a widespread blush on the brunette girl's cheeks. "Thanks Amber." As she clung even tighter to the androgynous girl. After the two went inside, they decided to order two hotdog sandwiches. Since Amber was the one holding both of their skiing equipments Krystal then took the sandwiches and she took it upon herself to feed the blonde girl.

    As they went outside the diner, the brunette continued to feed her handsome llama sweetly. Anyone that could see them would probably say that they are the sweetest couple ever and would envy them. Krystal was definitely enjoying every minute of their date and it just begun, when she suddenly noticed Amber's furrowed her eyebrows. "What is it Am?" As the young girl stared worriedly at the blonde girl thinking to herself. Is she not enjoying this date like I am? "Uhm nothing."As Amber shook her head and looked at Krystal lovingly as she smiled and gave the girl a quick peck on the lips. They then continued to walk with the brunette girl clinging to the blonde one tightly. "Say Ah-" Krystal chirped happily as she continues to feed her beloved llama.

 

At the chair lift station...


"Am baby let's take a selca together when we're above!" Krystal was tugging at Amber's sleeve a little too enthusiastically but the blonde one does not mind at all because she finds it really cute.

    Amber seeing that there is no one else riding it decided to ask the operator after Krystal made her way on the lift. "Uhm can you make it a little slower than usual, I just want to spend some quality time up there with my girlfriend if that's ok." The operator then nodded approvingly. "Thanks a lot!" Amber then made her way to sit beside her girlfriend who seemed to miss her already. "What took you so long?" Which just made the blonde one chuckle as she wrapped her arms around the brunette's shoulder and threw a thumbs up on the operator.

    The moment they got up the brunette girl could not contain her happiness. "WOOH! It looks so beautiful Amber!" As the young girl serenely lifted her head up while closing her eyes as she felt the steady cold breeze of the air as they ride the chair lift. "But not as Beautiful as you Princess." The blonde girl could not help but stare at Krystal. She truly is the most beautiful girl in the world. Both of their eyes then once again locked in with one another, and right when Amber was about to capture those luscious lips. Without warning the char lift suddenly sped up earning a squeal from Krystal. Amber then immediately held the young girl tightly in her arms comforting the brunette. "You'll be alright Princess, I'm here and I won't let anything bad happen to you." Krystal then nodded like an obedient child as she clasp tightly at Amber's clothes resting her head on the older girl's chest, as she listens to every beat of her heart. Luckily it slowed down immediately, but even though that was the case they did not loosen their hold on each other until they reached the other end of the lift.

 

At the ski slopes...

    Krystal was definitely having fun, it did not took her a long time to get the hang of skiing as she effortlessly goes over the hills slopes, Amber on the other hand could not catch up at all, and is still struggling on how the damn thing works. Finally giving up Amber decided to just sit down and watch the brunette go over the slopes over and over again. It was definitely a pretty sight but Amber could not help but pout as she notices that Krystal is enjoying herself a little too much even without her. "Yah! Princess, you already forgot about me, how could you!" Amber shouted at the young girl you instantly stop in her tracks looking like a definite pro, stunning the blonde girl once again as she never have expected the young girl to get that good at an amazing rate and speed. Krystal now wearing a proud smirk on her face as she went over her whining girlfriend who now has this dumb look of amazement as Amber stared blankly at the gorgeous brunette in front of her. Krystal then decided to steal a quick kiss on Amber's lips, snapping the blonde girl back to reality and once again pouted. "Is this really the first time you skied Princess?" Amber asked as she stretches both of her arms over to the young girl as if asking for comfort which Krystal gladly took and lovingly hugged her adorable llama. "Well I'm pretty athletic and I can get pretty good at any type of sports even though I haven't tried it before." Krystal explained as she snuggled closer to Amber, definitely loving her warmth.

"I guess that makes you a sports genius then. Aish! why can't my girlfriend be just hot and gorgeous, now she's even athletic? This makes me so insecure. I'm only a gorgeous and hot dork, so you'll probably leave me to be with some other guy who's also good at everything." Amber said lifelessly, sulking at the thought, while resting her chin above Krystal's head. Then Krystal suddenly stood up agrily, not one bit amused at what the blonde girl just stated. How could she think that my love for her is that shallow? "Urgh!" Krystal suddenly walked out and left the blonde girl dumbfounded.

    Krystal could not help it, although she knew that Amber didn't mean it. The young girl thought that at some level, the blonde girl was actually thinking that it's a definite possibility and that hurts a lot because for Krystal she knows that she couldn't possibly love anyone else but Amber. The tears then started to fall uncontrollably as she stormed away from her lover.

    It took Amber a while as she was shocked, she did not expect Krystal to be hurt with her words, she then smacked her own head to force some sense on her and ran towards her beloved girlfriend. "Krys! Wait!" Amber ran as fast as she could to reach Krystal immediately and the moment she reached the young girl. The blonde girl grabbed Krystal's arm and spun her around to face her, and then her heart broke, as she saw the brunette girl crying furiously, struggling to breathe. Amber then pulled the young girl to a hug as the young girl started to hit Amber's chest out of frustration. "Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" The blonde girl then held her tighter as she moulded the brunette against her body leaving no space between them anymore stopping Krystal from hitting her as the young girl held Amber as well in a tight embrace as she continues to cry helplessly. "I'm sorry Princess please don't cry anymore." Amber cupped Krystal's face and looked directly in her eyes showing how sorry she was to the young girl. "How could you think like that? Do you have any idea how much I love you?" Krystal stared back at the blonde girls eyes questioningly. "I can't help but think like that Krys. You're too perfect for me." The blonde girl then wiped the young girl's tears. "Well you're perfect too!" The brunette blurted out protestingly earning a chuckle from the older girl as she pinched Krystal's adorable cheeks. "Aigoo! Hot, Gorgeous, Athletic and Super Cute! Gosh I love you even more!" Krystal then suddenly held on Amber tighter, as if the blonde girl was going somewhere and she was afraid, and just desperately held the blonde girl closer to her. "Am." Krystal cooed against the older girl's chest as Amber hummed in response. "I don't want you to doubt me anymore ok?" The brunette girl looked up at the blonde girl's eyes pleadingly. "Yes Princess. I won't doubt you anymore. I'm sorry. I love you so much." Amber pressed her head on against Krystal's own as she rubbed their nose together affectionately. "I know we just met but I want you to know that, I never wanted anyone like this. I've never felt this way before. There is no one and absolutely no one I want to be with but you. I love you Am." Krystal confessed with all of her heart as she pulled Amber's head down to a loving kiss.

    After the heated make out they then decided to relax and headed to the indoor heated pool to relax their tired body. "Princess I'll just wait for you outside ok?" Amber left Krystal inside the changing room as Amber went straight to the locker area and removed her clothing leaving only her singlet and boyshorts on. The brunette girl on the other hand took the swim suit provided by the facility and started to change. She first took off her her coat, followed by her boots then her . She still had her top on and was just to take it off when suddenly the power went out, forcing her in a panic as she screamed loudly in fear. "Agh!" With that Amber immediately went inside the changing room trying to find her girlfriend. "Krys! Are you ok?" Amber shouted worriedly. "Where are you Princess?" Krystal forgetting that she was completely below ran towards the blonde girl's voice only to trip on one of her clothing as she fell on top of Amber.
    
    The impact impeded Krystal to realize what position they currently have on time before it was too late. The blonde girl on the other hand oblivious felt that her girlfriends lips was on her neck kissing it. It left a wide smile on the blonde girl's face as she was enjoying her lover's boldness. "Princess, if you want a kiss, you just have to ask." And before Krystal could answer still unaware of what situation she just got herself into she suddenly felt Amber kissed her lips. Well its not the lips your probably thinking of, but the other lips. Still clueless as to what I'm referring to? Well let's just say that women has two different pair lips, one above and one below.

"Princess are you drooling?" Amber chuckled as she felt that the kiss was awefully wet, as she taste her girlfriends lips and traced her tongue around it. "Princess did you eat something I don't know? You sort of taste funny, but I like it. It's really sweet. Whatever you ate, I wanna taste it. This is so addicting." As Amber continue to make out with Krystal's lips. The brunette girl was supposed to stop Amber and tell her that she wasn't actually kissing her lips but, her other lips situated between her legs that is now dripping at an unbelievable rate as pleasure surged from below up to her whole body, fighting to make any sound for the moment she does the blonde girl would then find out just what part of Krystal she is currently kissing. "Yah, Princess why are you not kissing me back?" There was still no response from the young girl and Amber took it as a challenge. "I see what you're doing Princess, I will make you kiss me back no matter what." Amber then once again kissed Krystal's lips below forcefully as she tries to get a reaction from the brunette, she then suddenly plunged her tongue inside trying to find the young girls own but failed too. As she continued to assault Krystal's insides, the brunette girl could no longer hold her herself as she let out a satisfied sigh all over Amber's face. Then young girl then quickly composed herself and stood up picking up her underwear and wearing it again, just in time when the power suddenly came back up. "Princess? Are you ok?" Amber then stood up looking at her girlfriend worriedly, looking worn out. The brunette girl who just had her forced to compose herself and made her way to Amber and wiped the blonde girls lips who still have her on her face who had no idea just how much she satisfied the brunette girl. "I'm ok Am, I just suddenly felt tired, can we just go back to the villa? I really want to rest." Amber then nodded without protest. "Anything you want Princess." The blonde girl then leaned to a kiss, as the young girl was able to taste herself earning terrible blush across her cheeks. Amber then notice this and thought that maybe the brunette is not feeling well as she place her hand on top of the young girls forehead. "Krys, your burning up. Let's go back now, you need to rest."


As the night finally came...


    Yuri, Jessica and Nicole are now at the cafeteria eating dinner when the happy couple arrived hand in hand. As they made their way to the table where the three are sitting.

"Yo Ambro! Looks like you had a wonderful time together with Krystal-shi." As Yuri reached for a high five, to his co-pilot. The blonde one could not help but grinned dorkily in response. "But of course, I'm with my Princess after all." Amber responded with a smirk on her face which earned a light smack in her arms from the now blushing brunette.

"OMO! Did something else interesting happen on your date couz?" Nicole asked cheekily earning an even deeper blush from Krystal who is now trying her hardest to hide at Amber's back.

"Yah! Did you do something to my sister you llama?!" Jessica suddenly exclaimed to the now very nervous Amber who could not help but laughed nervously.

"Explain this to me right this instant Krystal Jung Soojung!" As Jessica stood up from her chair angrily.

    Amber on the other hand was still wondering as to why Krystal is acting so shy about their date. I didn't do anything weird did I? "Well, Amber kissed me, o-on the lips."   Krystal shyly answered Jessica while still hiding behind Amber's back, which Jessica could not help but wonder since she already saw the two kissed so many times on the lips then finally figured it out. "Oh so you guys made out." Jessica then nodded assuringly and thought to herself. Guess the llama ain't half bad. "I'll just get some catsup in the counter. I can't believe they don't have one on the table." Jessica then dismissed herself.

    Amber is now even more confused. "Baby I'll just check the menu and order for us." The brunette then stood up and joined her sister in the counter as she ordered their dinner. "Psst, I bet you kissed her somewhere else right? Nice one Dino." Yuri nudged her and whispered to her ear as soon as the two Jung left the table, which made her eyes wide coming to a realization and was at last enlightened.

 

 

 


A/N

Anyeong!!! Sorry for the super late update. Real life was being a jackass. So to make up for it please enjoy this very looooooooooooooooooong update hahaha. Hope you guys enjoy, and yup that's where Amber kissed our Princess mwahahaha, I bet you were expecting it right? lol. Don't forget to comment, subscribe if you want the latest updates and upvote if you dig the story hehe. Geri OUT!