Chapter 12

I Love You

ChunJi was sitting in the car; listening to the radio; waiting for her beloved L’Joe in front of the school gate. Minutes passed, ChunJi could hear the bell rang showed that class has ended. She immediately got out of the car so that her gang could see her. There were so many students walked out of the school till ChunJi couldn’t recognize who they were. ChunJi just could hear the students praised her; wah..She’s rich~~ and that made ChunJi acted cool all the time. She took her phone in the car then called L’Joe.

          “Hello?” said L’Joe on the phone, his voice was not clear. “I am in front of the school gate! Wave at me when you are out!” she exclaimed so that L’Joe could hear her voice, clearly. Minutes passed, there was someone waving at her. She knew it was L’Joe. ChunJi immediately ran towards him eventhough it was crowded; she badly wanted to meet L’Joe on time. “I found you!” ChunJi got excited when she saw L’Joe then immediately hugged him. L’Joe smiled at her then ran his fingers through ChunJi’s hair.

         “I bring my car along, come on guys, and let’s go wander in Korea!”Shouted ChunJi, excitedly. She put her hand around L’Joe’s shoulders and L’Joe did it around her hip. “ChunJI-ah… I can’t follow you,” SungYeol grinned. ChunJi raised her left eyebrow as a sign of ‘why?’. SungYeol pouted then moved her body closer too WooHyun. “I… have a date with WooHyun..” SungYeol giggled; hugged WooHyun’s arm then leaned her head against his shoulder. WooHyun kissed her head. ChunJi pouted then smirked, she was annoyed all of sudden. “AWW! That’s bad!” she sighed in frustration. “It’s okay, anyway..” said ChunJi then immediately changed her views to JunHyung. She grinned. JunHyung understood why did she grin just now, then he raised his hands 90 degrees and shook his head. He couldn’t follow ChunJi and L’Joe. ChunJi’s expression immediately changed from happy to angry? She yelled at JunHyung then pouted, she totally acted like a baby. JunHyung chuckled as he saw ChunJi’s reaction just now.

          “Ya, don’t worry, much better if it just the two of us…” L’Joe tried to persuade ChunJi. ChunJi hugged his arm then looked at L’Joe, “Oppa, (means brother or can be honey)” she paused. L’Joe raised his eyebrows as a sign of what. “That’s why ILY,” she giggled then moved herself further. “Come on.” She said then grabbed L’Joe’s hand. She changed her views then looked at the three behind; she waved at her then left them by leaving a ‘flying kissed’

______________________________________________________________________________
 

Day after day, nothing changed except for JunHyung’s relationship with his father, while the other just kept waiting for their parents’ to come back.

          JunHyung invited WooHyun to sleep over at his house for few days to accompany him, because nowadays he always ‘moaned’ from boredom. As WooHyun entered JunHyung’s room, he was shivering because of; JunHyung the air-cond, plus, the weather was cold too, till it reached 0 degrees. “Ah! So cold!” complained WooHyun; hugging himself to make he felt a lil bit warm. JunHyung didn’t bother bout him then chuckled. He moved himself closer to WooHyun who sat on the bed; covering himself with a comforter. “Share that with me, I am cold too,” said JunHyung then pulled the comforter and covered himself with it.

          “How is your relationship with SungYeol?” asked JunHyung, started a talk. WooHyun shrugged, “As usual,” he answered, short. “You like to talk about love…” he added. JunHyung smiled then nodded. “Yeah” he agreed with what WooHyun said just now. WooHyun pushed JunHyung’s arm, softly with his palm then took a quick look at him. “Hey…” WooHyun paused, JunHyung raised his eyebrows, “How’s the noona?” WooHyun added. JunHyung smirked, “Ya, If you see I’m still wearing this necklace, means that I haven’t found her.” Answered JunHyung then looked away. WooHyun bit his upper lip then nodded. “Where’s your dad?” WooHyun came again with his question. JunHyung scratched his head “He said to me he’ll be back at 10,” he paused then took a quick look at his wristwatch. “55 mins to go, not exact..” said JunHyung, continued his talk just now.

          They stopped their Q& A session as WooHyun’s phone vibrated. WooHyun immediately took his phone then answered the call; he pressed the ‘loudspeaker button’ so JunHyung could hear what L’Joe talked about. He held his phone a lil bit further from his mouth. “YA!” L’Joe exclaimed, JunHyung covered his ears as he heard that, made his hearing felt painful. “Hey, chill, what’s wrong?!” WooHyun exclaimed back, “Where are you?” asked L’Joe in a normal tone of voice. “JunHyung’s house,” WooHyun answered then looked at JunHyung. “Hah?” he sounded surprised; to hear that. “At least you tell me! I came to your house just now and I got nothing!” L’Joe started to exclaim again. “Hey! Don’t shout at us! It hurts!” said JunHyung, interrupting. L’Joe gulped all of sudden; maybe he was afraid to hear that? WooHyun smirked; he could hear L’Joe just now. “I’ll go there, wait for me…” said L’Joe then immediately ended the call. WooHyun shook his head then moved his phone futher from his mouth, he looked at WooHyun; pushing his eyebrows together. JunHyung shrugged, he didn’t have any ideas why L’Joe acted like that. “Forget it man, he always like this when he calls me..” said WooHyun then chuckled.

______________________________________________________________________________

-Alarm rang-

It was 7 in the morning. JunHyung yawned as he heard the alarm then immediately stopped it from ringing. He stretched his body then yawned once again. He opened his eyes slowly and… “AH!” he shouted like a girl; he was surprised to see L’Joe besides him then quickly got up from the bed.

          “Ya!” JunHyung hit L’Joe’s arm twice roughly to wake him up. L’Joe opened his eyes slowly. “What??” asked L’Joe, he sounded pampered plus mad. “When did you…?” JunHyung raised his left eyebrow, “Ya..” he hit L’Joe’s arm once again but this time he did it not that rough; still can be considered softly. L’Joe got up and he yelled at JunHyung. “Ya! I told you I wanted to come here! Your dad, he let me in last night” he ended his talk with a grinned. JunHyung bit his lower lip. “Wake that guy…” said L’Joe, pointed at WooHyun, JunHyung just ignored him. “You do it..” he said then went into the bathroom to wash his face. L’Joe glared at him then smirked.

          “WooHyun-ah!” L’Joe shouted at him to make him awake. WooHyun could feel someone hand patted on his thigh roughly then he woke up. WooHyun started his day with a lazy yawned then a moaned. “Dude, it is 7.02 am…” said JunHyung, as he was out of the bathroom. WooHyun immediately stood up then stretched his body. “We have school, lame!” said L’Joe; sounded obviously unsatisfied and moody.

          As usual, their lessons will start at 7.15, but these guys didn’t care of being late to school every day, they used to it. JunHyung look at L’Joe then raised his left eyebrow; thought to himself “Is L’Joe going to wear the shirt he wore for last night?”, he took off his shirt he was wearing. Then he looked at L’Joe who was still sitting on the bed doing nothing but kept staring at his friends. “What will you wear?” asked JunHyung, L’Joe heard him, he just respond with a grin hovered on his lips. JunHyung smirked. “Wear mine, then…” offered JunHyung, he walked towards his closet then opened it again. “Choose what you wanna wear, except for my .” L’Joe chuckled as he heard that. “I won’t…” he answered.

          They spent about 10 minutes preparing themselves for school and had their breakfast for another 10 minutes, and then they walked to school together. WooHyun looked at his watch then raised his left eyebrow. “mmmm… 2 minutes before 7.30, we are late for about 15 minutes already” WooHyun chuckled. “We always are,” said L’Joe then smirked. JunHyung looked at them and suddenly chuckled. “What’s so funny? You laughed all of sudden…” said WooHyun then raised his eyebrows once again. “Don’t you guys remember we slept together last nite?” JunHyung touched his tummy as he felt it was hurt when he laughed non-stop. WooHyun and L’Joe laughed too as they heard JunHyung mentioned about it. L’Joe widened his eyes then pointed at his friends. “No,no,no,no,no… Don’t remember anything; I can’t believe I was willing to sleep with you guys! ing gay!” L’Joe exclaimed, WooHyun scratched his head, “So kay, not one of us will have a baby without a wife,” said JunHyung, putting his arm around his friends’ shoulder. They continued to walk to the school.