Chapter 15

I Love You

L’Joe went to a park alone to release his problems; he sat on a bench, kept on staring at ChunJi’s photo in his phone; smiled, but his eyes were flooded with tears when he remembered the past times he spent with ChunJi.

          “God, help me, I can’t do this to myself, I keep on thinking negative about my friends, and I envy them, seriously…”L’Joe patted his cheeks roughly with his palms. “Come on L’Joe! Don’t be emotional…” he tried to persuade himself and controlled his feelings. He sighed in frustration. He intended to call his friends but he cancelled his intention, “They won’t have time to listen to problems…” he thought to himself. He paused for a while, “Mika… yeah! I need Mika-ssi!” he immediately pressed the call button then called his teacher.

         “Mika-ssi….”Said L’Joe on the phone with a low tone of voice, he looked down. “Yes, speaking? Who is this?” asked Mika on the phone. “It’s me ByungHun” he answered short then paused for a second; waited for Mika to answer back. “Ah… what’s wrong?” asked Mika, curiously. L’Joe sighed. “Do you mind to come over? I am at a park somewhere in HongDae,” L’Joe paused once again waiting for Mika’s agreement. “Mmmmmm.” Mika paused, “I’ll be there in any minutes,” she added.

          Minutes passed, L’Joe kept waiting for her, he intended to leave but he stopped as someone approached him. He turned around; “Mika-ssi,” a smile was hovered on his lips, and then bowed at Mika. Mika eyes became wide; she was surprised to see L’Joe acted like that. “You’re polite now,” Mika giggled then sat on a bench. She patted on the bench twice; offering L’Joe to sit next to her. L’Joe smiled once again then immediately sat next to Mika.

          “Why did you ask me to come over?”aksed Mika, she became more curious. L’Joe looked down, he thought again; I tell her or not?; he bit his lower lip then decided to tell her. “Firstly, sorry for acted rude all the time,” L’Joe chuckled then paused; he took a deep breath then immediately let it out. “Okay,” Mika nodded, she changed her views to L’Joe then raised her eyebrows as a sign of what else?. “And, I need you to listen to me, I don’t care if you don’t want to respond but, at least you listen or just..Hear…” he stopped talking as Mika suddenly met her pointing finger with L’Joe’s lips. “I will listen to you,” she moved her finger away from L’Joe’s lips. L’Joe looked at Mika and bit his lower lip; he scratched his head then started his talk with a sigh.

          “I envy my friends, I admit it, I am, totally jealous with them, and it is all because of….they have got their lives and loves…”he paused then looked down, “but me, I still got nothing, FYI, I just lost my girlfriend. I…I can’t stand it, first, I lost my mom, then my dad, then I lost my love then my life, I lost my girlfriend and now I feel like I am losing my friends.” L’Joe ended his story with a cry, he bit his lower lip; tears kept rolling down on his cheeks.

                    “L’Joe, look at me,”said Mika then patted on L’Joe’s back. L’Joe wiped his tears then turned his head to Mika, “Believe in me, you’ll have your life back…you can have a love and your dad back.” She paused for a while then changed her views to the kids; playing at the park. “Look, if JunHyung and WooHyun can, why can’t you?hmm? Maybe it is not your time yet and maybe God do this to you because He wants you to be more confident; believe that you can have all of them back, and when you die, you can meet your mom in paradise, God has set how our lives will be,” Mika tried to persuade L’Joe, she looked at L’Joe once again, “Don’t be shy, just cry, don’t shy to act like a kid, kids don’t lie, you know, when kids cry, they meant it, God can hear you, ByungHun, He will give your life back,” Mika stopped then a smile hovered on her lips, L’Joe immediately hugged her, “Mika-ssi, thank you…” L’Joe cried a lot then Mika hugged him back then his head, with full of love and sympathy. L’Joe didn’t say anything, he still hugging Mika and kept on crying.

______________________________________________________________________________

          “ChunJi-ah, don’t do this to yourself, honey, stop crying…”Mr.Lee tried to persuade ChunJi. “Appa, sorry, I cannot forget him, I love him,” cried ChunJi. Mr.Lee looked at her then ran his fingers through her hair. “ChunJi, is not that I don’t want you to be with him, but, you have to leave him, honey,” said Mr.Lee, with a soft voice. ChunJi pushed his father away. “Go! You don’t understand me!” she exclaimed, tears rolled down on her cheeks non-stopped; she wiped her tears. Mr.Lee couldn’t do anything except for listening to what she said. Mr.Lee stood up then left ChunJi’s room.

          “What are we going to do? Many days have passed, she still can’t forget L’Joe, plus, we are going to move in any days,” said ChunJi’s mom; shook her head then cried, she sounded totally worry. Mr.Lee sighed then his wife’s head. “Don’t worry, maybe she needs time for this,” said Mr.Lee then kissed his wife’s forehead. His wife’s couldn’t do anything, she just nodded her head.

“L’Joe ah, I love you so damn much! I am sorry for leaving you; I just did what my parents asked me to do, oppa, I really am sorry, I love you!”cried ChunJi, staring at L’Joe’s photo in her phone. Someone knocked on the door, ChunJi wiped her tears, “Go away from me!” she exclaimed, she knew it was either her mom or dad. “ChunJi, please, don’t act like this honey,” begged Mrs.Lee (ChunJi’s mom). She paused. “Act like what?!” she yelled at her mom once again. “We give you a chance to decide whatever you wanna do know, ok?” Mrs.Lee begged once again. “ off! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” she screamed, furiously; threw everything in her bedroom; it was a mess.