Chapter 18

I Love You

It has been a long time L’Joe stayed with his family; he could feel the atmosphere changed a lot. In his entire life, L’Joe had been looking for love… and now he got what he wanted.

          “Mika was right, God just wanna test me,”he thought to himself; staring at the moon and the stars on the dark blue sky. “Oppa!” approached ChunJi then hugged L’Joe from the back. She moved her head closer to L’Joe “Love you,” she whispered then immediately sat next to L’Joe, leaning her head against L’Joe’s shoulder. “ChunJi-ah,” called L’Joe, ChunJi looked him then smiled, graciously. “Yes?” asked ChunJi. “Love me as a what?” asked L’Joe then grinned. “Like the past 6 months,” she looked down; her cheeks turned red. L’Joe pushed her closer  then put his hand around ChunJi’s hip then kissed her lips, ChunJi respond back.

          Seconds passed, ChunJi moved her head further then smiled at L’Joe. “Oppa, I’ll love you till the end of the life,” she hugged L’Joe ; L’Joe smiled.

______________________________________________________________________________

          “Class, you are going to graduate next month, so prepare yourself and also next month is my last month here,” said Mika, a smile was hovered on her moist lips. “I already prepare you a present, you can have it anytime,” said JunHyung then looked at Mika; winked at her, Mika just responded with a sigh

          “Okay, anytime, what is that?” asked L’Joe, interrupting. “It is either my hug or my kiss!” answered JunHyung then burst into a laugh. Everyone cheered up as they heard that. Mika rolled her eyes and folded her arms around her body.

          “Stop teasing me, will you?”Mika exclaimed, furiously. “I like it, you’ll miss me one day,” said JunHyung, again with his ‘tease’. Mika smirked then shook her head. “Stop acting, Mika-ssi, I know one day you’ll fall in love with this son of a ,” Shouted WooHyun, and then chuckled. “Stop it!” Mika walked towards WooHyun; who still laughing; then patted his back twice, roughly. “Okay,” WooHyun gulped to make himself stop laughing. “great,” Mika walked back to the front, she sighed.

           “Okay, I admit it; I always wonder how am I going to be without y’all. I am totally gonna miss all your jokes, your attitude, and whatever you did…”everyone kept quiet, they became serious as they heard what Mika said.

           JunHyung stared at her; and his eyes suddenly flooded with tears when he remembered the past time he spent with Mika. He thought to himself; is he going to meet Mika again?; yes, JunHyung actually meant it when he teased Mika, saying I love you and that made him realized; ILY is not something to be played. He thought once again; what about the noona,…; he paused ; then decided to forget about her; he has been waiting for her; 7 years, “Mika-ssi, I am falling for you,” Mika looked at JunHyung who kept staring at her, “Wake up from your daydream, JunHyung!” exclaimed Mika, JunHyung was surprised to hear that; he shook his head. “No, I was not,” he chuckled then smiled at Mika, “Mika-ssi! I Love You! I Love You! I Love You! I Love You!” he kept repeating the ILY word but he sounded like; it was just a joke; everyone laughed once again, Mika just giggled as she heard that, she didn’t take it seriously cuz she knew JunHyung always .

______________________________________________________________________________

-Weekends-

          “Why did you ask me to come over?”asked Mika, curiously. “I wanna take you out,” answered JunHyung, short. Mika rolled her eyes. “Oh,..” she paused. “Why don’t you fetch me?” she asked once again then smirked. JunHyung sighed, “I don’t know where is your house,” he answered with full of patient. “Okay, that is reasonable, where you wanna take me?” asked Mika, changed the title of their conversations. “It is a secret,” JunHyung smiled at her then put his arm around Mika’s shoulders. Mika didn’t say anything; a smile hovered on her lips.

          “Mika-ssi, do you have a boyfriend?”asked JunHyung then looked down, he felt shy as he asked that, “Nope, but I love a guy, he’s your age too,” answered Mika then changed her point of view to JunHyung; smiled at him. JunHyung was surprised to hear that not because of she loves someone but; he was surprised because he didn’t expect that Mika would answer his question. He immediately looked at Mika. “You?” Mika asked him back the same question. JunHyung smiled, shyly. JunHyung rubbed his nape twice gently. “I….am, waiting for this necklace’s owner, she is an unknown girl,… but I’ve decided to let her go for you,” he ended his answer with a ;laugh out loud; all of sudden. “You still remember her face?” asked Mika, ignoring his sudden laugh just now. JunHyung cleared his throat. “Nope, I just stared at her hands and eyes,” Mika nodded.

They stopped their talks as they arrived at a restaurant, “Come on in,” said JunHyung then grabbed Mika’s hand. They walked in. JunHyung suddenly moved his head closer to Mika then ran his fingers through Mika’s hair; “Happy birthday” he whispered then immediately moved further from her. Mika gasped. “How do you know?” she asked; looked totally surprised. JunHyung smirked, “I’ve been stalking you,” he answered then pulled out a chair; offering Mika to seat. Mika smiled, graciously “So sweet,” she said then took a seat.

          “What do you wish to eat?”asked JunHyung, Mika just ignored him; she hasn’t made up her mind, “mmmmm…..” “Take your time,” “this,” Mika pointed at the menu then grinned. JunHyung raised his eyebrows then called the waiter. He ordered what Mika asked him to.

          “What about you?”asked Mika, she wondered. “Forget it, I watch you eat,” JunHyung chuckled. Mika smirked then pinched JunHyung’s cheek and made his face turned left to right. “That hurts” he patted his cheeks as Mika let go her hand. Minutes passed, they ended their wasting-talks as the food was served. “You eat first, I wanna play a song,” he stood up then walked towards the DJ.  

          JunHyung came back and sat on his chair, “What song?” Mika asked, was still full with food. JunHyung responded with a chuckled. Just a dream- #playing. Mika gasped as she heard the soft melody then stopped eating, “Just a dream?” JunHyung nodded. “I like this song! You played it for me? How do you know?” she was totally surprised. JunHyung shook his head, “Nope, it is for myself, I love this song, it means to me,” JunHyung suddenly felt sad, but, he forced himself to smile, Mika pouted, she sulked. “I love you,” JunHyung mumbled