Chapter 14

I Love You

-2 days later-

“What? You said you, and SungYeol are siblings?!”shouted L’Joe, sounded totally surprised as he heard the news from WooHyun; he laughed out loud. SungYeol patted L’Joe’s shoulder roughly to make him stop laughing for a not-really-funny-thing-to-laugh. L’Joe couldn’t stop himself from laughing. JunHyung laughed all of sudden as he saw L’Joe who kept on laughing-non-stop.

          “Hey, what’s so funny about that?” asked WooHyun then glared at the two of them; he put his arm around SungYeol’s hip. JunHyung stopped laughing as he saw at WooHyun’s expression, and so did L’Joe. “O..kay, you asked us; what is so funny...” said L’Joe, who tried to talk in a normal way but he couldn’t stop himself from laughing. “Come on; don’t be like this, we’re friends, aren’t we?” SungYeol tried to make him stop. L’Joe sighed, “Okay2, the funny thing is, you said you are her brother then, you guys still have that kinda relationship?..And your parents don’t care about it?” explained L’Joe; raised his left eyebrow then leaned himself against the wall.

          “Yeah? So?” Said SungYeol then paused, waiting for L’Joe and JunHyung to give their responds. “Look, we do have the same mother but not father, okay? It is obvious that SungYeol comes from the LEE’s family and I am from the NAM’s family, there’s no such thing as illegal relationship in this situation,” explained WooHyun then ended with a smirk. JunHyung nodded as a sign of ‘yeah, he understood everything’. L’Joe suddenly became quiet. The three of them looked at L’Joe then he pouted. “Hey,” JunHyung patted L’Joe’s head then L’Joe looked at them.

          “What?”he asked as he realized someone patted his shoulder. “What’s wrong?” asked SungYeol, ignoring L’Joe’s question. L’Joe shook his head “Nothing! I am okay!” he exclaimed all of sudden, it was obvious that he wanted to cover everything up; his face totally show that; L’Joe missed someone?; he forced himself to laugh. WooHyun just smiled acted like he just agreed with L’Joe’s reason just now.

You are lucky, but me? I don’t even know where my dad is, and….ChunJi left me…” L’Joe thought to himself then looked down.

______________________________________________________________________________

-June-

“Summer!”shouted Mika as the clock showed exactly 12 in the afternoon. “Yeah!!” replied all the students in her class. Mika put her finger on her lips then made the Shhh sound to make the students quiet. Everyone back to their own seats; just did what Mika asked them to do. Mika clapped her hands once, and then looked at her students’ faces.

“So, what are gonna do during this Summer holiday?” asked Mika then waited for her students’ suggestions. “I wanna have a date with you, Mika!” shouted JunHyung; tried to tease Mika. Everyone laughed. Mika glared at him for a while then changed her views to the other students. “Stop it!” Mika exclaimed in an angry tone then she sighed. “Anyone?” she asked again, SungYeol raised her hand. “Yes, what is your suggestion?” asked Mika then asked SungYeol to stand up. “Why don’t we go for a picnic?” SungYeol suggested then changed her view to her friends; raising her eyebrows to ask for their agreement. “Yeah! At a beach!” WooHyun interrupted. “That’s a good idea, thank you, SungYeol and… WooHyun, sit down” said Mika then paused for a second waiting for someone to suggest again. “No one?” she paused once again; waiting. The students shook their heads. “Great, we go for a picnic, any objection?” she paused again; giving times for her students’ to decide once again. “Okay, we are going to have our summer holiday at a beach, let me find out where this beach will be, I’ll tell you as soon as I can.” Said Mika then took her bag and left. “Bye!” she waved at her students; became friendly all of sudden +. =

-Class ended-

______________________________________________________________________________

L’Joe moved his head closer to SungYeol; his lips nearly met with SungYeol’s ear. “I can’t wait to go for a picnic with you guys!” L’Joe shouted at SungYeol; making a stern voice but still sounded happy. SungYeol covered her ear with her palm then glared at L’Joe. “That was rude!” she shouted back then pushed L’Joe’s head away, roughly; she pretended sulk. “Aww, come on SungYeol” WooHyun persuaded her; put his arm around SungYeol’s shoulders then kissed her cheek. SungYeol patted his chest then pouted; acted like a child.  “Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Stop acting SungYeol!” shouted L’Joe then laughed. SungYeol pouted then the three of them laughed.

“WooHyun-ah!”Approached JunHyung then ran towards the three of them. He stopped then breathes heavily; JunHyung patted L’Joe’s shoulder twice. “What is wrong?” asked L’Joe; looked at JunHyung then raised his left eyebrow. JunHyung shook his head, and then wiped his wet face with his handkerchief. “Nothing,” he answered, short. “Why don’t you guys wait for me… I have been looking for y’all, esp you L’Joe,” JunHyung added, WooHyun just smiled to hear that, “Sorry,” he apologized, without giving an explanation; why. “Wait. Wait, why especially me?” asked L’Joe, interrupted. JunHyung looked at him. “You wanna know why?” JunHyung paused; waited for L’Joe to give his respond. L’Joe nodded. “I don’t wanna be a disturber,” JunHyung chuckled then looked at WooHyun and SungYeol. “OH! Ya! I forgot that these two are more than siblings!” L’Joe shouted; mocking SungYeol and WooHyun. They laughed. “It’s okay, it is even better if the four of us are here,” said JunHyung then put his arms around WooHyun’s and L’Joe’s shoulders, all of them continued to walk.

JunHyung took his motorcycle’s key looked at his friends. “I am going,” he sat on his motorcycle then wore on his helmet and immediately rode away. L’Joe waved at him then changed his views to SungYeol and WooHyun. “Me too, bye” said L’Joe, and then waved at them. SungYeol just response with a smile hovered on her lips. “Hey, L’Joe, wait…” approached WooHyun then L’Joe stopped walking; he turned around. “What?” he asked.

“Join us dinner for tonight,”offered WooHyun; smiled at L’Joe. L’Joe shrugged “I am not sure if I can and, if your parents let me,” said L’Joe in a low tone of voice then looked down and scratched his head. “Just, come… I have told them last nite; I want to bring you and JunHyung together, we have our dinner, isn’t that fun?” SungYeol interrupted. “Come on, man!” WooHyun pushed L’Joe shoulder, softly. “Have a life, don’t just….” WooHyun couldn’t finish his words as he was interrupted by L’Joe. “Dude, I had a life once, but it was gone since my friends have got their own lives,” Said L’Joe; obviously sounded jealous of his two ‘good’ friends. He changed his views to the front then continued to walk. “Oh, man! Come on!” shouted WooHyun, wanted to stop L’Joe from walking away, but WooHyun was stopped by SungYeol. SungYeol grabbed WooHyun’s hand then smiled at him. “Let him, he needs time for all of this, we must understand him,” WooHyun just nodded.