Chapter 4

I Love You

L'Joe took his phone as it vibrated. He slighted his phone to unlock it. "A message with a private number? From whom?" L'Joe whispered to himself then read the message  "Hi, may I know you? Maybe we can be friends."  L'Joe smirked then threw his phone on his bed. He ignored the message then he thought to himself. "Woohyun was right, maybe I need a girlfriend..." he patted his cheeks the immediately took his phone and waited till his phone vibrate again. He kept on waiting.......and.....it vibrated."Now, It’s a CALL!!" he shouted, excitedly. L'Joe pressed the 'answer' button.

         "Hello?" L'Joe approached first."mmmm...Hi...I am ChunJi.." said the girl on the phone, she sounded cute."I am L'Joe, where did you get my number?" L'Joe bit his lower lip and sat on a sofa."I know you man...I got your number from my friend...He's your schoolmate." said ChunJi, her voice melted L'Joe's heart and it suddenly beaten fast, He quiet for a second. "Who is he?" asked L'Joe, smiled alone, still sitting on a sofa. "KimMyungSoo..." answered ChunJi, short. "Eh? We are not closed..I don't really know him...” said L'Joe. He felt weird, he raised his left eyebrow."Forget about it...Can I meet you??" asked ChunJi. "SURE! Where??" asked L'Joe, excitedly. He grinned. He closed his eyes and he felt like he wanted to scream out loud. "mmmmm.....Behind your school...Tomorrow, I’ll be there at ten.." said ChunJi then immediately ended the call."Hello?" said L'Joe, he moved his phone further from his ear then, he screamed out loud.

______________________________________________________________________________

          Mr.Yong took something from his drawer. It was an album of his wife, Ji Eun. He saw the pictures one by one. Suddenly, the front door opened. It was JunHyung, who just back from school. Mr.Yong quickly closed the album then put it back in his drawer. He walked out of his room, holding a long stick in his hand. He looked at JunHyung and approached him by throwing a thing to him.

          "Ouch!" JunHyung groaned. He patted his head twice and looked at Mr.Yong. He sighed then started to talk. "What are you going to do with that stick? Hit me? You already repented? You want to teach your son now? HUH?!"JunHyung yelled at his father. He glanced at Mr.Yong then he stretched his hands. His eyes suddenly flooded with tears. "Hit...me...If that makes ...you feel, relief..."said JunHyung, his voice was cracking. He bit his lower lip and held himself from crying. He waited, but...his father didn't do it."Why......Why..WHY DO YOU HATE ME?!" JunHyung put down his hands and sighed. Mr.Yong started to talk. "It is because.....you are the one to be blamed...you killed my beloved wife, her life was sacrificed just to give birth to son like you! A son who never respected his own father!" shouted Mr.Yong, he was mentioning JunHyung. Then, he threw away the stick then sat. They quiet for a second. JunHyung breathe heavily."Indirectly, you taught me....I followed what you did when I was a kid...I am the 'was' you ,,and you are the 'was' me...You keep 'quiet' now, I 'talk'..."JunHyung sighed once again. He walked slowly to his room then opened the door. He stopped for awhile then turned his head and looked at Mr.Yong. "Dad....I love you...." he whispered to himself. He closed the door roughly then he cried.

______________________________________________________________________________

          It was 12 in the morning. WooHyun couldn't sleep. He sat on a bench outside his house, staring at the stars. This is what he always did when he was not sleepy: D .He sighed for no reason. He took out his phone from his pocket and tried to call JunHyung then L'Joe. Both of them didn't answer his calls. "They're sleeping maybe..."WooHyun thought to himself. He was humming, he felt it was calm. He could let go out all of his problems when he was alone in the middle of the night. But, when he was calm, the 'incident' happened 6 years ago suddenly popped in his head. He bit his lower lip.

-Flashback-

          "Mom! I am going fishing with dad!" WooHyun grabbed his mom's hand. "Follow us! C’mon!" he shouted excitedly. His mom pinched WooHyun's cheek and made his face turned left to right. "Okay, sweetheart, tell your dad to wait for your mom..."said his mom then chuckled. WooHyun shouted again, excitedly.

_____________________________________

-In the Car-

          "Dad..." WooHyun called his dad then tickled his stomach. His mom just laughed to see them joking. She looked infront...and....."No!!" she screamed out loud. As his dad heard his wife screamed , he looked infront too and...... His dad didn't make it on time.

-Flashback ended-

_____________________________________

          WooHyun got up from the bench then he screamed. He stopped then he sat once again. He sighed as if he's tired. ‘Tired' of thinking. He went back inside and turned off the lights. WooHyun walked into his room then dozed off.. zzzzzzzzzZZZzZzzZZ.