Chapter 2

I Love You

         

It was almost midnight, the time showed 11.30 pm. JunHyung took his phone then made a call. "Yah, WooHyun-ah, meet me somewhere in HongDae." said JunHyung and immediately ended the call. He didn't want to have a long conversation on phone. Then, he searched for 'L'Joe' in the phonebook and called him as he saw his name. He said the same thing to L'Joe, then ended the call. He threw his phone on the mattress and dressed up himself. He walked towards the door then opened it. As he walked out of the room, he saw his dad in the kitchen.

         "I am going!" he shouted. He didn't bother if his father heard him or not, as long as he told him. "Wait!" Mr.Yong shouted back. He walked towards JunHyung who was standing at the front door. "What do you want?" he asked. Mr.Yong looked at him. "If you get into trouble, don’t you ever tell the cops that you are one of the Yong's family member, and... don't tell them that you have a parent." Mr.Yong closed the door roughly as he finished his talk. JunHyung quiet for a second, he stared at the door and smirked."I never admitted that you are my father...” whispered JunHyung to himself. He took his helmet then wear it on his head. Then, he rode his motorcycle to HongDae.

______________________________________________________________________________

          WooHyun and L'Joe arrived at HongDae before JunHyung. "Hey, call him.." said L'Joe to Woohyun. Woohyun looked at him. "He is on the way, it might be dangerous if I call him" said WooHyun, they waited for JunHyung till it was 12.15 am. A few minutes passed, a motorcycle 'approached' them. Both of them looked at JunHyung. JunHyung got off his motorcycle then kicked it, but, it didn't fall.

         "What's wrong?" asked WooHyun, raising his eyebrows, then he patted on JunHyung's shoulder. JunHyung sighed to make he felt relief."Forget it, that guy !" shouted JunHyung, mentioning his own father."C’mon, Chill! We have some fun... Why don't we go to the pub?" suggested L'Joe. JunHyung and Woohyun looked at him. WooHyun face turned worried, he let go off his hand from JunHyung. L'Joe raised his left eyebrow as he looked at Woohyun's expression. "We're under age.." said WooHyun, with a low voice. JunHyung pushed WooHyun's head and chuckled. "Act like we're adults!" shouted JunHyung."Yeah,Coward!"Yelled L'Joe,he mentioned WooHyun as a 'coward'. The three of them laughed.

          The pub was not far from them, while they were on the way to the pub, they talked in different ways. They looked unhappy, their faces showed that they totally having problems.“L’Joe...... Why did you become someone like this?' asked JunHyung.He stared at L'Joe's eyes. They quiet for a second. "Just..... Tell us...” said WooHyun, interrupting. L'Joe took a deep breath then exhaled. He started his story.

          "I was an innocent boy, everyone loved me...but, one day, my life changed because of a widow who came into our life, she married my father year after my mom's death, my father, and he loved me so damn much! And he never made a comparison between me, my mom and his second wife, but, this '" ...she hated me a lot, she abused me when my father was not around, when I tried to tell my father, he didn't believe me... I kept on telling him what happened to me, and this '' kept on acting kind to avoid herself from being hurt. At last, my father made a decision to leave me, he sent me to the place where orphans are placed, I stayed there for 4 years till I reached 13,I ran away and started to work for maself, I looked for money,, then I got  it.. I got my life back, and I become someone like this...”L'Joe finished his story. He sighed then took a deep breath to avoid his tears from rolling down.

         "How are they now?" asked WooHyun, curiously. He really wanted to know what happened after that. L'Joe chuckled. "I saw him with his family..." L'Joe answered and looked away. They quiet for a second."What about you?" asked L'Joe to the two of them. WooHyun raised his right hand. "Me first...” he said. Go on..." said JunHyung, letting WooHyun to tell his story before him.

          "This was about parents too.......The story began when my father died when I was 11, It went like this.... That day, I kept on disturbing him when he was driving and we were involved in a car accident... I didn't mean to hurt or kill him...I just wanna play with him, I was a kid...I never thought that the thing would happen...day after day, my mom acted all weird and she blamed me ,'I killed my dad, he died because of me'... I ran away from home..And I met with these gangsters. I followed their lead, I robbed, I stole, I did everything bad...They gave me money and I ran away from them, with these money, I learned how to gamble and play cards... and I won..Won...and won...I became rich, I know those money was illegal, but I used them to buy my own things and started a new life when I was 13...and I am what I am now..." WooHyun finished his story and the two others just nodded. L'Joe looked at JunHyung.

          "My turn...I don't know why it became like this but....my father told me that my mom has died  ...since...I was young, very young....I never felt the feeling of love, my father always scold me eventhough I did small mistakes....He's rich! But he never gave his money to me...I worked for my own..And one day...I met a noona........"JunHyung finished his story till the end. "At least you have him...you still have chances to get the love from your dad, and when you meet the noona one day, you’ll get her love too" said WooHyun, he sighed."You envy me?" JunHyung chuckled and hugged his friend. "Nothing to be envy of...” he added. They finished their sad talks as they reached infront of the pub. "LET'S ENJOY!!" shouted WooHyun excitedly then they walked in.