Chapter 6

I Love You

        

SungYeol looked outside through the glasses. She kept on thinking about what the three guys talked about. She sighed. "I think they have problems with family...."she thought to herself then she smiled alone when she remembered the time WooHyun hugged her. " WooHyun-ssi...I'm falling for you..."SungYeol whispered to herself, she bit her lower lip.

          WooHyun walked towards SungYeol then pushed her head. SungYeol woke up from daydream. She patted her head then looked at WooHyun."Sorry bout just now..."said WooHyun, actually, he didn't mean to say sorry; he just wanted to have a conversation with SungYeol. SungYeol bit her lower lip and nodded. "Come on! Dont just nod..."said WooHyun.He pulled out a chair then sat next to SungYeol. SungYeol looked away, she felt nervous all of sudden. "Why? I said I'm sorry...You hurt, anywhere?"Asked WooHyun, he suddenly became worried. SungYeol shook her head."I am sorry; I pushed you..."said SungYeol, shy. WooHyun chuckled then smirked. The quiet for a while.

          "Ya.." JunHyung approached WooHyun by patting his shoulder. His appearance broke the silence.WooHyun turned his head then looked at JunHyung. He raised his eyebrows."Mika is not coming, you wanna join me?"Asked JunHyung, he brought his bag with him. WooHyun turned his head to SungYeol then looked at her. "I am going now, don’t tell Mika.." WooHyun chuckled then got up from his seat. He took his bag then ran away with JunHyung. SungYeol smiled then closed her eyes.

______________________________________________________________________________

          "WooHyun, why did you talk to that ?"Asked JunHyung, they were already out of the school. WooHyun smirked then looked away. "Is it wrong? She’s not a ...She is just a for you.." answered WooHyun, JunHyung raised his left eyebrow."You are 'protecting' her from being 'stabbed' by me??"JunHyung pointed at himself then smirked. WooHyun patted JunHyung's shoulder and chuckled. "Yah! You're jealous...?"WooHyun laughed. JunHyung pushed WooHyun's hand away from his shoulder. "Stop laughing! I am not....What the!.." he yelled at WooHyun. WooHyun nodded twice and pouted."Come on, let’s go there.” Said WooHyun and pointed at the signboard-park-.JunHyung pouted and looked at WooHyun. He put his arm around WooHyun's shoulders,"Come on!" he agreed with WooHyun, then, they continued to walk to the park. :D

______________________________________________________________________________

         "Excuse me!"Someone knocked the front door of the class 17-A.It was a teacher who was teaching the next class. Everybody quiet as the saw the teacher. "Who is your class monitor?"Asked the teacher. SungYeol raised her hand then stood up. "So it was you! You know that your teacher is not around....ask them to be quiet!"She yelled at SungYeol. SungYeol just nodded without saying anything. Then, the teacher walked away. SungYeol sighed then sat down.

          Suddenly, her phone rang. She immediately pressed the 'answer' button before she gets caught. She spoke in a low voice. "Hello? Who is this?"She asked, she covered with her palm so that no one could hear her clearly. SungYeol then hid under the desk. "It's me WooHyun!"He shouted on the phone."Hey! How did you get my number?"SungYeol yelled at him, but in a low volume. "From your purse..."answered WooHyun, short as she heard WooHyun said like that, she immediately checked her bag to see whether her purse was there or not, then she checked on the desk. Badly, it wasn’t there. "How did you get it?" she asked, curiously. WooHyun smirked. "You fell, I got it.." answered WooHyun,short. SungYeol gasped. She couldn't say anything. "Keep my number..."said WooHyun then ended up the call. "WooHyun?" said SungYeol, she sighed in frustration as she realized WooHyun was not on the phone. SungYeol got up then knocked on the desk. Everybody quiet.