Chapter 8

I Love You

-A week later-

“Mika! She is back!”SungYeol exclaimed. Everybody back to their own places as they heard the news-Mika just back from holiday-. SungYeol was shoo-ing to make everybody quiet. As they saw Mika walked into the class; as usual, they greeted her.

          “Welcome back, Miss!”SungYeol greeted her. Mika smiled, graciously. “Sit down,,” She said. She took out a book then opened it. “Anyone absent?” asked Mika, holding a pen then she looked at her students. SungYeol stood up once again. “JunHyung and L’Joe” answered SungYeol, short, without giving out an explanation; why? Mika raised her left eyebrow then put the pen and the book she was holding on the table. She folded her arms around her body. “Anyone knows why?” asked Mika, curiously. Mika looked at WooHyun then pointed at him. “You..Where are you friends?” asked Mika, hoping that he would explain. WooHyun sighed then yawned. “JunHyung involved in ‘road’ accident last week and L’Joe…..Maybe, he’s with WooHyun..” WooHyun looked away then sighed once again. “I miss them..” he added,then he looked down. The atmosphere changed from quiet to chaos as the others heard the news. “Quiet,!” shouted Mika. Mika walked towars WooHyun then patted his shoulder. “WooHyun, meet me after class.” Whispered Mika then walked away. SungYeol stared at WooHyun, she was worried. “Let’s start our lesson…..” WooHyun could hear Mika’s voice clearly, but then, her voice became less clear, less …… less… then …he lost in daydream.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Class ended-

WooHyun followed Mika to the counseling room. As he reached there, he took off his shoes and put them onthe shelfedge. Then, he walked in. Mika stared at WooHyun ; as he realized that, WooHyun raised his eyebrows then his head. Mika ignored him then offered him to sit. She took two cups then poured water into it. “Take your time,” said Mika then she sat.

          “What are your problems, actually?”Mika moved herself closer then she put her hands on the talbe. WooHyun looked at her as Mika touched his hand. “What?” he asked. Mika sighed. She looked deep inside WooHyun’s eyes and she knew it; WooHyun totally having problems. WooHyun let go his hand roughly then pushed Mika’s hand away. He stood up then walked towards the door. “WooHyun, wait!” she exclaimed; and that made him stopped. He turned around then looked down. Mika shook her head and she let him go.

         As WooHyun opened the door, he was surprised to see SungYeol stood infront of him. He forced himself to smile. SungYeol WooHyun’s cheek. “WooHyun-ah, what’s wrong?” she asked. WooHyun grabbed SungYeol’s hand and let it go. He sighed and walked away.

         “WooHyun-ssi!” shouted SungYeol. WooHyun ignored her. He hummed and still walking. SungYeol ran towards him then patted his shoulder roughly. WooHyun turned around. “What’s wrong?” asked SungYeol, she was worried. WooHyun sighed to make him calm. He raised his left hand and then put it around SungYeol’s shoulder. “Why do you care about me?” asked WooHyun. He looked away then smirked. SungYeol bit his lower lip then looked at WooHyun. “I am worried…about you…” she said, then covered with her palms then looked down. WooHyun chuckled then looked at her. “You love me?” he moved his head closer to SungYeol; their forehead met. SungYeol closed her eyes, she felt totally nervous. She nodded, slowly; admitted that she loves WooHyun. “I love you too…” said WooHyun, he let go his hand then walked away. SungYeol was shock to hear that. WooHyun waved at her then gave her a ‘flying kiss’. SungYeol couldn’t say anything; she bit her lower lip then smiled.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

        JunHyung phone rang. It was a call from his dad. L’Joe took the phone then answered it. “Hello? Uncle, this is L’Joe.” L’Joe approached him first. “Oh, L’Joe….My son?” he asked, L’Joe knew how Mr.Yong felt when he heard his voice. “He’s okay, I think he can go back about 2 days later…” said L’Joe, he suddenly felt like crying; when he suddenly thought about his dad. “Okay...” The call ended. L’Joe put the phone away then he sat next to JunHyung. His eyes were flooded with tears, he couldn’t hold it, he cried as he remembered the past times when he was with his dad. He kept wiping his tears but it couldn’t stop…..until….. JunHyun patted his shoulder; L’Joe quickly wiped his tears again, and then looked at JunHyung.

          “What kind of dream just now?”asked L’Joe then smirked. JunHyung scratched his head and yawned. He smirked. “Your face turned red….you cried?” asked JunHyung, he ignored L’Joe’s question just now. L’Joe sighed. “Your father called just now...” said L’Joe, ignoring JunHyung’s question too. He looked down. JunHyung took his phone; acted like he didn’t hear anything that came out from L’Joe’s mouth. “I miss escaping…” said JunHyung, he tried to make L’Joe forget about his problems. L’Joe chuckled then pushed JunHyung’s head.