Dodaeng

IOI / Weki Meki Choi Yoojung - One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flower Road (DoDaeng)

 

“Doyeonie, what are you doing?” Yoojung asked her. “We will be late!”

“Yoojung-ah, come here!” Doyeon replied totally focused on the laptop screen right in front of her.

“Wha~ OH MY GOSH!” Yoojung shouted as soon as she reached Doyeon. “Where did you find these photos?”

Doyeon grinned cheerfully when she saw the surprised face of short girl after seeing the pre-debut photos. The taller girl pointed to a chair right next to her and said “There is a lot more, Yoojung-ah. Sit here!”

Yoojung sat on the chair with her eyes on the screen “Open this one!” She pointed to the screen and Doyeon opened it.

“WOW! i-Teen Girls Concert!!!” Yoojung and Doyeon shouted together. They looked at each other and smiled.

“Haerim-unnie, HyoJung, Sookyung and...” Yoojung started, but then she took a break before calling the name of the next person “ ~ Soomin.”

Doyeon could feel the sadness in Yoojung's voice. She also felt sad when Soomin left Fantagio and seeing this photo made she feels emotional. She tried to light up the mood, so she chose another photo and asked the other girl “Do you remember this day?”

Yoojung smiled wide and replied “Of course I do, Doyeonie! This was the first day we met.”

“You really do! How?” Doyeon replied surprised.

“Your clothes! I still remember what you were wearing!” Yoojung looked at Doyeon and smiled wide.

Doyeon blushed a little but managed to tease Yoojung “Hey! You must really love me!”

“Oh, please! Shut up!” Yoojung replied, rolling her eyes.

Doyeon laughed because of Yoojung's reaction “Talking about love. Do you remember this vlive you made for my birthday?” Doyeon said and opened the video.

This time, it was Yoojung’s turn to blush “Yah! I cannot believe you download it!”

“Of course I did! I told you it was my favorite birthday gift!”

“How cheesy! You must have fallen for me, then!” Yoojung teased Doyeon back, but it did not work as she expected.

Doyeon looked in her eyes, smiled and just replied “I probably have” Yoojung’s cheeks were even red by now and she just looked away. The taller girl smiled and switched the video for another one that she also liked a lot “Yoojung-ah, what about this one?”

“Yah! Are you doing this on purpose?!” Yoojung looked at Doyeon a little bit annoyed.

“What do you mean?” Doyeon replied pretending to be innocent.

 

The video started and it displayed a dialog (a famous one) between Doyeon and Yoojung in the first episode of Produce 101.

~

“How do I look?” Yoojung asked.

“Like Choi Yoojung.” Yoojung pouted because of the reply and Doyeon continued “What? You did not like it? How should I tell you how do you look?” Yoojung just kept in silence, still looking in Doyeon's eyes and the taller girl finally asked “How do I look?”

Yoojung replied “Your eyes are big. The orange under your eyes and your lips are bright. Also you look pretty today and your make up is pretty.” After that, Doyeon stayed quiet.

~

When the video was over, Doyeon asked in a playful way “Was this a confession, Choi Yoojung?”

“You are really annoying, Kim Doyeon!”

“During the vlive you said you would never find a friend like me! How can you call me annoying? Do you want to see this part of the vlive?”

Yoojung sighed and replied “And I mean it!” Doyeon blushed because of the unexpected reply from the shorter girl. But Yoojung took this as an opportunity to tease the younger girl “I mean it because I doubt I can find another friend as annoying as you!”

Doyeon faked a laugh “HA-HA-HA! Very funny, Choi Yoojung! Very funny!”

“Oh! The dance battle!” Yoojung pointed to a video and Doyeon opened it.

“I remember! This must have been the gayest moment ever! At least, during the Produce 101!” Doyeon let out a loud laugh.

“What do you mean?”

“Man! Look at Mina and Sohye!” Doyeon moved the video forward and continued talking “They were about to make out!”

“The shikshin duo is really something!” Yoojung giggled.

“But you also had your gay moment in the dance battle!”

“What are you talking about?” Yoojung raised an eyebrow “Everybody was surpr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter