Dodaeng

IOI / Weki Meki Choi Yoojung - One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
My star

 

When Yoojung was ten years old, she used to stare at the sky during the nights. She used to lie on the roof of her house and admire the stars for hours.

One day, a same age neighbor saw Yoojung lying on the roof looking at the sky and asked “What are you doing?”

The stars were too fascinating for her to bother diverting her eyes from them. However she still managed to reply the girl even without facing her “Looking at the stars.”

The girl lied on the roof of her own house which was almost shared with Yoojung’s house, and both of them stayed quiet looking at the sky.

 

The same happened the next day. The girl greeted Yoojung and the latter replied but did not look at her. They just stayed quiet looking at the sky for hours.

The girl did not know why Yoojung liked to do that but when she did the same, she felt her body immersed into peace and she liked that sensation.

 

On the third day, the girl finally decided to ask “What is your name?”

For the first time since they first met Yoojung finally looked at the girl. She sat and turned her head to face the girl, both lying on the roof of their respective houses.

“I am Yoojung.”

The girl sat on the roof and faced Yoojung who offered her hand for a handshake.

“Doyeon.”

The girl gladly shook Yoojung's hand and Yoojung said “Nice to meet you, Doyeon.”

"Nice to meet you too.” Doyeon smiled “By the way, may I sit here?" Doyeon asked pointing at Yoojung's side of the roof. Yoojung smiled brightly and nodded in agreement.

That smile was engraved in Doyeon's memory. And since that moment, all she always wanted was to see Yoojung smiling like that, forever.

 

***

When they were fifteen years old Doyeon was overprotective, jealous and possessive over Yoojung but the latter did not mind. After all, that was Doyeon's way to show her love and appreciation for Yoojung; her best friend.

However, Yoojung always tried to reassure Doyeon that the taller girl was special.

“Do not need to be jealous. Let us share something only between us that nobody else can have.”

Doyeon's heartbeat increased as a lot of different thoughts crossed her mind. What was Yoojung going to share with her?

Her thoughts were travelling through tons of possibilities, but one of them caught her attention.

Could it be a kiss?

If so, it would be their first kiss. But why she thought about a kiss? Well, it was something special, between only both of them that nobody else could have.

How soft and sweet Yoojung’s lips must feel?

Doyeon blushed and slapped herself for thinking about something like this. She shook her head trying to make those thoughts go away, Yoojung would never do this. Moreover, they were friends; real friends but only friends.

Her face became red when Yoojung took her hand and dragged her to the school rooftop.

It was nightime and they were doing the last adjustments for the next school festival.

Before they entered the rooftop, Yoojung asked Doyeon to close her eyes.

Doyeon could not handle her excitement. Her hands started sweating and her heart was racing so fast that she thought it was going to burst out of her chest. How in the world did Yoojung have so much power on her? She was glad that Yoojung did not notice her weird behavior.

Yoojung held her hand and guided her "Do not look! Just sit."

Doyeon gulped but obeyed Yoojung, anticipating the next seconds.

"Open your eyes."

Yoojung demanded and her face was very close to Doyeon's. Too close, to be honest. So close that Doyeon could not help but unconsciously stare at her best friend's lips.

When Doyeon realized, she gulped again and held her breath. That situation was tremendous unhealthy for her, and every second in anticipation was making it worse.

"There," Yoojung said and pointed at the sky, facing away Doyeon "Can you see that star? The one that shine the most?"

Doyeon shifted her gaze from Yoojung to the sky, precisely where Yoojung was pointing at.

"I am saving money and when I have enough I am going to buy that star and name it as ‘Doyeon’."

Of course Doyeon was not expecting that and even though Yoojung’s words were capable of taking her breath away, she was already holding it for too long now, so she just let it out.

Yoojung went on “Can you see the other one right by its side? I am going to name it as Yooju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter