Dodaeng [3/3]

IOI / Weki Meki Choi Yoojung - One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Aperture [3/3]

 

“Hey! Do not tell things like this!” Yoojung managed to say, trying to break free of Doyeon's trap.

Doyeon held Yoojung's hand above the latter's head and said, looking into Yoojung's eye “I am not kidding.”

Doyeon leaned in, aiming for Yoojung's lips but the photographer looked aside, dodging from Doyeon's kiss. “I am not kidding either!” Yoojung replied, still looking aside “You are going to get married tomorrow. I am not going to be the one who helped you to ruin your marriage before it even starts!”

“Yoojung, there is a reason why it is called bachelorette party. It is a farewell to a life as a single person.” Doyeon said but Yoojung did not move an inch from her previous position. “Once I am married, I am not going to be a single person again, you know?”

“But this is the reason why people get married! Not to be single anymore!”

“That is not what I meant ~” Doyeon started and then decided to release Yoojung from her grip. The model let her body fall on the bed, lying beside Yoojung while looking at the ceiling “I am telling you that there is a reason why the bachelorette party is important. Even if you end a marriage, your civil status is never going to be single again according to the law. Unless the marriage is cancelled.” Doyeon sighed after her explanation “You can only be single one time throughout your life.”

Yoojung laid by Doyeon's side, also looking at the ceiling “You should not be thinking about this.” Yoojung took a break and went on “Do not worry about this. You should only worry about having a happy married life, you know?”

Doyeon sentou-se na cama, sem enfrentar Yoojung, e disse: "Eu ainda te devo um favor. Você deveria pedir isso agora. "Yoojung apenas olhou para as costas de Doyeon enquanto o outro falava novamente" Você pode me perguntar qualquer coisa. "

Yoojung thought about ask Doyeon to leave, but this would be too harsh. The photographer just sighed and said “Please, be happy with your future husband!”

Doyeon turned around and looked at Yoojung. She was surprised by Yoojung's wish, but Yoojung just smiled. A smile that could throw all the doubts and fears away from Doyeon’s mind.

Doyeon smiled back and asked “Let me ask you one last favor, then?” Yoojung nodded slowly, uncertain about what Doyeon would ask her. Letting the model ask her one more favor could be lethal for both of them but Doyeon cut off Yoojung's thoughts when she said, looking into Yoojung's eyes “Let me sleep here!” Yoojung gulped but Doyeon had not finished yet “With you!”

“Doyeon, are you crazy? What -”

“I will not do anything wrong or weird! I just want to cuddle with you!” Doyeon took one of Yoojung's hand and held it between her own two hands whilst saying in low voice “I promise you.”

And Doyeon did as she had promised. They spent the night only cuddling.

Yoojung woke up the next morning and saw that the spot beside her was empty. Doyeon had left without saying goodbye.

Yoojung decided to get up when she saw a sticky note on her laptop.

 

“I am sorry! I do not think I would be able to pay this last favor.

Thank you,

♥”

 

***

Kyulkyung brought Yoojung to the airport. They arrived earlier than expected so they talked a little and then they bid their goodbyes. Yoojung took her suitcase and she was going to the gate when someone called her. She was frightened because she knew it was not Kyulkyung. She managed to turn around, hoping it was Doyeon but at the same time wishing it was not her.

Just her luck, it was not Doyeon.

“Yoojung! How could you try to go without telling me?” Nayoung said catching a breathe since she had to run in order to reach the smaller “And you,” Nayoung said pointing to Kyulkyung “you traitor! How could you have done this to me? Why did you not tell me she was going to travel abroad?”

“S-she d-did not want to tell anyone.” Kyulkyung stammered, trying to defend herself from Nayoung's tickles. “What are you doing here? You should be at Doyeon's marriage.”

“It is near here, so I told Doyeon I had to see Yoojung but I would arrive on time to see her getting married.” Nayoung replied, then she came closer to Yoojung and hugged her “I am going to miss you, my Yoodaeng” The model said patting Yoojung's head.

Yoojung hugged her back “Hey! Do not be too dramatic. I will be back soon.”

“One year is not anytime soon.” Kyulkyung replied.

Nayoung pulled back a little and pouted to Yoojung “How could you be so cruel, Yoodaeng?”

Yoojung shrugged “I hate farewells, you know.” Yoojung hugged Nayoung tighter and asked “If Kyulkyung did not tell you, who did?”

“Doyeon.” Nayoung replied.

“Doyeon? How did she know?” Kyulkyung asked looking at Yoojung.

Yoojung gulped. How was she going to explain that.

 

“Last call for Flight D3-B8. Boarding at gate 101.”

 

Yoojung was saved by the bell. “I have to go.” The short said, pulling away from Nayoung’s embrace and heading to the gate.

“YOOJUNG!” Nayoung shouted. Yoojung turned around only to see Nayoung waving a goodbye, with teary eyes but also with a smile on her face, causing Yoojung to smile and wave her hands back in response. Yoojung could not help but let out a chuckle because of her friends. Nayoung was like an older sister and as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter