Dodaeng

IOI / Weki Meki Choi Yoojung - One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Drowning

 

“Chaeyeon unnie, if Heehyun unnie was drowning herself in the ocean, would you go there to save her?”

“Of course not! I do not know how to swim!”

Everybody around the table burst into laughs after Chaeyeon's answer. Whenever it comes to Heehyun, the oh-so pure and angelic Chaeyeon becomes extremely savage. Heehyun sticks out her tongue in response but Chaeyeon only ignores her.

“If Nayoung was drowning herself I would save her.”

“We know!” Doyeon and Somi reply while rolling their eyes. It is not a secret that Kyulkyung is probably the most whipped member in I.O.I.

“Sejeong, if Chungha is drowning would you go to save her?” Heehyun asks.

“If Chungha was drowning, I would be drowning too. Because wherever Chungha is, Sejeong is there too.”

Somi and Heehyun make a disgusted face not only because Sejeong is just as whipped for Chungha as Kyulkyung is for Nayoung but also because the ahjussi girl just talked about herself in the third person.

“Oh, me too! Me too!” Kyulkyung replies again “I would never ever be far from Nayoung.”

And there goes Kyulkyung again ~

“Oh my goodness! Stop being so whipped Kyulkyung unnie!” Somi says “This one-sided love is annoying!”

“It is not one-sided love! Nayoung unnie loves me too! She would save me!”

“Kyulkyung,” Heehyun rests her hand on Kyulkyung’s shoulder as she shakes slowly her head side to side “She is the leader. She would save everyone in your group.”

“Let us change the question then. What if you have to choose who you would save? Heehyun  unnie, you start. Who would you save, the annoying-desperate-in-love Kyulkyung unnie or the annoying-merciless-and-loveless Somi?” Doyeon asks.

“Oh! Please! Nobody would save Somi. Even if they could save both, they would let Somi there.” Heehyun replies nonchalantly.

“Hey! I am still here!”

“I would save our maknae!”

“Nobody but Nayoung ~” Heehyung whispers, rolling her eyes after Nayoung’s reply.

“Thank you, Nayoung unnie!” Somi sticks her tongue out to Heehyun.

“What about me?” Kyulkyung asks, feeling betrayed by Nayoung's reply.

“I would ask you to help me saving Somi. You swim better than me!”

Kyulkyung hums a response because she was not really happy about Nayoung’s reply.

“What? She is our maknae. As a leader I have to protect her the most.”

“Why Nayoung always have to take things so seriously?” Heehyun slowly shakes her head side to side once again. “A guess this couple is meant to be.”

“Ok, you said you have to protect the maknae the most, since you are the leader, right?” Nayoung just nods in response to Sejeong’s question “So, who would you save first, Yoojung or Somi?”

“Yoojung.” Nayoung replies in a blink of eyes.

“Hey! You said I was the one who you would protect the most!”

Nayoung stutters and starts looking everywhere else but Somi’s eyes “I a-am s-sorry Somi ya.”

All the girls around starts laughing at their leader. Nayoung is for sure one of a kind. Even during the times they are just fooling around, Nayoung always is the one who take things way too seriously.

Among all the laughs and jokes, Doyeon speaks up, of course to make fun of Yoojung “First of all, Yoojung cannot enter the adult swimming pool due to her height, so she might only swim in the child pool. And, even in the child pool I would not let her in without wear a float!”

Somi burst into laugh and tries to catch her breath before speaking “OH MY GOODNESS! You are right, unnie!”

Heehyun starts laughing but Chaeyeon elbow her to stop.

“HA. HA. HA. Very funny, Kim Doyeon! Very funny!” Yoojung replies, rolling her eyes.

Sohye stops eating her cookies and innocently speaks while smiling gently to Yoojung “Yoojungie, do not worry. I can lend you one of my penguin float.” Sohye does not get the joke, causing Somi to laugh even louder along with Heehyun who cannot hold it anymore. The penguin does not give up on trying to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter