Dodaeng vapp

IOI / Weki Meki Choi Yoojung - One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A.N: lately it has been difficult for me to write fanfics (mostly about dodaeng) when they are already living it by themselves.
This is not a request, but it is something that kept on buggin me, so I decided to write it here.
Please enjoy!

 

You, watch the vapp here http://www.vlive.tv/video/28023?channelCode=E3B36F

And let's give tons of hearts to iTeen-Girls

#1YearWithIOI

 

vapp - Shippers point of view

 

Today was a great day! We had DDL and also Dodaeng on vapp!

 

Of course, I like and I will support all the i-Teen Girls as much as can. But Dodaeng will always have a special spot in my heart! In fact, all the I.O.I former members will!

 

I am waiting for them to post the replay so I can watch it again, because I was not able to watch it before!

 

They finally posted it!

 

It starts with both of them greeting the fans and introducing themselves. Then they begin to play and fool around with each other! Yoojung pushes Doyeon lightly, then Doyeon being Doyeon pushes Yoojung too hard making the latter fall causing me to laugh hard and Yoojung to let out a giggle (but thanks God they are both sat on the couch and Yoojung does not get injured ~ Doyeon is too strong).

 

They are having so much fun while singing and playing.

 

My heart pounds every time I see their smiles. Their happiness makes me happy! Sorry for being so cheesy, but that is exactly how I feel.

 

They are both singing the lyrics of a song I do not know but Yoojung sings “I love you, I love you” in Korean.

 

Then, Doyeon remembers the lyrics that Yoojung is talking about so she puts on sunglasses and sings “I love you”.

 

A cheap dodaeng confession!

 

They start eating some food and talk to the viewers.

 

It is so funny how Doyeon laughs about almost everything Yoojung says or does! Their friendship is so precious!

 

I really love these two!

 

Yoojung announces they will have a ‘Chemistry test’ to find out how well they click with each other.

 

Did I read it right? ‘Chemistry test’? I had to replay this part and all I could think was 'My ship is sailing.'

 

Before they start answering the quiz, the song Pick Me from Produce 101 Season 2 starts playing and they start dancing and laughing.

 

I cannot stop smiling and at the same time wonder myself ‘Why do I stan these dorks?’!

 

Of course they promote Ong SeongWoo, a Fantagio trainee who is attending the show.

 

No need to say that of course I will vote for him when it becomes possible! Not only because they asked me to but also because this guy is very talented (also handsome).

 

The first fifteen questions were about food and as I already said, they were eating a few things during the video. They answered some questions and everything is going so far so good.

 

That is until Doyeon offers bread (or something like that) to Yoojung. I mean, she did not offer the bread, in fact she fed Yoojung.

 

I do not know why this simple act made my heart skip a beat! I had to pause the video and take a deep breath. However that was the worst decision that I could have made, because before I was able to press the play button again, I saw the way Yoojung was looking at Doyeon while Yoojung was biting the bread.

 

This time my heart races so fast. I had to drink a glass of water to calm down while talking to myself “Stop beating so frenziedly, my shipper heart. This is something pretty common. She is just feeding her bestfriend!”

 

When I was calm enough, I resumed the video.

 

After some equal answers, Doyeon accuses Yoojung of changing her answers just to match Doyeon’s.

 

I totally agree with Doyeon, but I am glad because Yoojung was probably doing that for the sake of the fanservice.

 

Then there is the armpit-shot-thing that obviously makes me laugh a lot. It reminded me of the times they did this with the other I.O.I members. A sad smiled shows up on my face at this memory. But thanks to dodaeng’s smiles, I am able to move on.

 

Again Yoojung does some random stuff to celebrate all the hearts they received and after being scolded by Doyeon, the latter starts to smile because of Yoojung’s joke.

 

After that Doyeon starts to hit Yoojung. Yoojung complains saying it hurts, but it seems that Doyeon likes to hit and punch Yoojung too much, so she does not stop.

 

They answered a few questions equal again and Doyeon once more accuses Yoojung of being a copycat. However, this time Yoojung replies accusing Doyeon of copying her, causing Doyeon to give a goofy smile!

 

Obviously one of my weak points!

 

I love when they are savage. I love when they are caring. I love when are joking. I love when they singing. I love when they dancing. I love when they are smiling. I love every little thing they do, because they always manage to make me smile! 

 

Then Yoojung starts to explain something but my eyes are looking at Doyeon who is watching something on a tablet. To be more accurate, she is watching their video on vapp and pressing the heart button.

 

She is giving hearts for their own vapp LMAO

 

Again they got the same answer and then Doyeon says “We hit off so well.”

 

For normal people, this probably means nothing much, but for my shipper heart, this is a lot for sure. And the giggle Yoojung lets out after that Doyeon’s sentence ~

 

Then they start to ask about the live subtitle, because while they are talking, someone is translating.

 

And I really have to thank you, whoever you are for translating all the live videos. International fans love you (it does not matter if you a human or a machine)!

 

There is this question about instant noodles and Doyeon also says she can cook noodles very well, so Yoojung asks her to eat it today. Then they start talking about some random stuff and about Doyeon’s friend. After a while Yoojung brings back the instant ramen subject and asks Doyeon about having it tonight but Doyeon, being the savage kid she is, declines causing Yoojung to pout while Doyeon says “This is how I felt when you aren’t willing to eat with me.” Doyeon, trying to appeal to the audience, pouts while saying “I always eat alone, guys.”

 

They keep on explaining things about the food until the read a question from the comments “Have you fought with each other?” Both of them reply confirming they fight.

 

“We fight a lot. There is no true friendship without fights.” Doyeon replies.

 

“I know. How can you not fight at all?” Yoojung says.

 

“Why did we fight?” Doyeon reads a comment.

 

“Doyeon and I have different personalities.” Yoojung says and Doyeon smiles sheepishly “I wouldn’t talk, but Doyeon would try to talk. One thing leads to another, and after all…”

 

Then Doyeon gives some advices “If you happen to get in a fight with people around you, make sure to talk it out.” Yoojung agrees and Doyeon goes on “Got into a fist fight? No.”

 

Wise words Kim Doyeon! I could not help but feel proud of this girl.

 

“Who won?” Someone asks about their fights in the comments, causing to both of them to laugh lightly.

 

“It’s a win win all around.” Yoojung says.

 

“Is it?” Doyeon asks, more like she is talking to herself because seconds later she answer it “I guess it is.”

 

“I guess Charmander won.” Yoojung reads a comment probably referring to Doyeon since Charmander is one of her nicknames.

 

“Charmander.” Doyeon repeats smiling a little while trying to fix something on the camera. Then she reads another comment “Who holds out an olive branch first?”

 

“None of us does that.” Yoojung replies shaking her head lightly.

 

“Both of us hate being cheesy.” Doyeon says “But you have to talk it out, everyone.”

 

Oh! Please! If both of you hate being cheesy and you still are like this, imagine the ones who loves being like this!

 

Doyeon gives us more wise advices and then they come back to the quiz.

 

The 'Food Chemistry Test' ended and they got 10 out of 15, making Yoojung to say “We have perfect chemistry.” as they give us thumbs up.

 

Perfect chemistry, uh?

 

The next chemistry test is about relationship and personal tastes.

 

Relationship? Why is my heart throbbing so fast?

 

The first question that pops up is “Love or Friendship?” Doyeon asks for some time to think before gives her answer.

 

For some reason, Yoojung seems to already know what to say. Doyeon, on other hand, seems to be thinking hard about this. She looks at Yoojung, who seems to be avoiding eye contact and this is probably the answer that Doyeon needed.

 

Both of them reply “Love!”

 

Hey! What about the friendship-goals thing?

 

After their answer, Doyeon ironically replies “I am disappointed!”

 

I could not agree more with you Doyeon! How could you guys choose love over friendship?

 

Then Yoojung laughs and points to Doyeon while saying to the viewers “She chose love as well!” causing Doyeon to burst into laughs.

 

Then Doyeon says something that she read somewhere “A true friendship doesn’t break because of love.”

 

But although Doyeon gave that answer she is not sure about that anymore, so she says “No, I don’t think I can choose anything. Should I abandon friendships for love? Should I abandon love for friendships?”

 

I bet Doyeon only choose ‘Love’ because she felt like Yoojung was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter