Dodaeng

IOI / Weki Meki Choi Yoojung - One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Kim Choi Doyeon

 

Doyeon and Yoojung are in the waiting room, waiting for their next schedule to start.

Doyeon sees Yoojung’s eyes glued on her phone’s screen again, so she starts taping her fingers on the table in an attempt the catch Yoojung’s attention but to no avail.

Doyeon then starts looking at the girls’ fingers and her own, as if measuring something. And this time Yoojung, who was focused on the device, finally looks at Doyeon as she can feel Doyeon’s eyes looking at her.

“Do you want something, Kim Doyeon?” Yoojung asks a little suspicious.

“No, I was just looking at you playing this game.”

Yoojung does not believe Doyeon’s words but she is too busy playing and since her game cannot be paused, she lets Doyeon speak.

“Your hands are pretty small but fingers are sure skilled ~” Doyeon’s replies, lost in her thoughts.

Yoojung diverts her eyes from her phone screen and turns her head to look at Doyeon’s face, not really understanding what kind of compliment was that. Actually, was that even a compliment or was Doyeon only being sarcastic and making fun of Yoojung's small stature?

Doyeon’s shifts her gaze and meet Yoojung’s enquiring eyes. The tall girl clears and changes the subject.

“What is your ring size?”

Yoojung shakes her head and turns her attention back to her game. “Eight. Why?”

Doyeon takes note and completely ignores Yoojung’s question. Before Yoojung can ask again, a staff member gets inside the waiting room and says “Girls, get ready. We will be on air in five minutes.”

 

***

 

The next day Doyeon asks whilst coming inside the room, holding a pen and notebook “Which one do you think sounds better: Kim or Choi?”

Yoojung is sat on the bed of their shared room while playing the same game on her phone. She does not bother to look at Doyeon’s face when she asks “What do you mean?”

Doyeon jumps on the bed, right in front of Yoojung trying to catch the latter’s attention.

“Which one do you think is better Choi Yoojung or Kim Yoojung?”

Yoojung diverts her attention a little from her phone screen and looks at Doyeon, raising an eyebrow “Why are you talking about the actress Kim Yoojung so out of blue?”

“Oh, you are right! So it will have to be Choi.”

Doyeon stands up and gets out of the room. Yoojung decides to ignore her best friend’s question. The taller girl is probably just watching a drama. Moreover the game Yoojung is playing really entertaining.

 

***

 

“What flower do you like the most?”

Another of Doyeon’s weird questions.

“I do not know Doyeon.” Yoojung sighs, once more eyes glued on her phone screen.

“So it will be tulips. The red ones.” Doyeon writes on her notepad. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter