Dodaeng | Chaedaeng [1/3]

IOI / Weki Meki Choi Yoojung - One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wish I could disappear - Part 1

 

I got to tell you the story of a lovesick, stupid girl. Me!

It happened during the last year of high school, before I enter university.

I was going home after the class when my phone rang and for my surprise it was Doyeon. I answered it as soon as I saw her name on the screen "Hello..."

I know this might sound stupid. In fact, this IS stupid, but no matter who she was dating ~ no matter how she made me suffer ~ no matter what she did to me ~ I always ended up chasing after her like a lost puppy.

She was crying hard on the phone while trying to talk to me "Yoojung-ah ~ I need you ~" She managed to tell me between the sobs.

"What is going on?" I asked her, but I already knew the answer. She probably had a fight with her current girlfriend and she needed a shoulder where she could cry it out.

"Please, come to my house ~" More sobs "Jieqiong and I had a fight ~"

I was right!

My house was not very close to Doyeon's and I was already half way home. If I decided to go to her house, I would have to go all the way back and face all the traffic again. Guess what did I choose?

 

3 ~

2 ~

1 ~

 

Time is up!

 

"I will be there in an hour." That was my answer.

Ok... You may think that I deserved all the things she did to me (I probably truly deserved it) because I did not do anything to avoid it!

I was blind!

Worse ~ I knew every single thing that was going to happen but I allowed her to do whatever she wanted to do to me.

I was always weak when it was about 'Kim Doyeon’.

You can call me idiot! I will not deny it... I was an idiot!

 

***

I arrived at her house and she was crying really hard whilst lying onto her bed and hugging her pillow. I sat on her bed and started her hair. She looked up and after see me, she threw her pillow away and pulled me down to lay beside her. Then she wrapped her arms around my waist and tightened her embrace.

She started to tell me what happened and I listened to it all very carefully. I wiped the tears from her cheeks and put a strand of her hair that had fell on her face, behind her ear.

"I love you, Kim Doyeon! I am here for you as long as you need me." I said when she finished talking and that was not the first time those words came out from my mouth.

I guess that was what she wanted to hear because she smiled to me. A sad smile, but still a smile.

That is why I was such an idiot! Because she always did that! ALWAYS! She fought with her current girlfriend or they ended their relationship and then she called me a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter