Can we get an Order of you?

Can we get an Order of you?

“The twins are here,” Mingyu hissed.

“What about them,” Joshua huffed, stirring the batter for the muffins.

“They won’t let anyone take their order,” Mingyu whined. “They’re looking for a certain someone.”

Joshua stopped stirring. He glanced at Mingyu, a tad bit afraid of who the Yoon twins were looking for. Yoon Jeonghan and Yoon Jeongsu were a whirl of handsome looks and deadly flirting, taking down girls and guys, down with a smile or a smirk. “Who?”

Lips trembling, Mingyu almost whispered it out. “You. They’re looking for you. You’re the only one of us here with the earrings and sparkly eyes hyung.”

“No,” Joshua whispered out. He didn’t want too. No.

Mingyu nodded.

Jihoon came barging in, a little tick visible on his eyebrow. “You’re wanted at table 10. The twins.”

“If you love me,” Joshua started, only to get cut off.

“Deal with them,” Jihoon almost snapped. “They’re so annoying. Serve them and get them out of here.” He snarled. “Calling me cute and .”

“But you are,” Mingyu said.

Joshua nodded in agreement.

“Flattery won’t work,” he said. “Go. Before I upend a pitcher of soda on their heads.”

Joshua had seniority over Jihoon; he worked at the café longer, but when Jihoon made threats it meant that his precarious hold on his temper was close to snapping. And nothing good ever came of that. If Jihoon had another complaint from a customer he’d get fired and then where would he be. Joshua had to grin and go deal with the infamous Yoon twins. Damn.

Gently, he put the spatula into the bowl. “I’ll be back.” Taking off his dusty apron, he hung it on the hook and grabbed a fresh one.

“Good luck,” Mingyu said solemnly.


“Hi,” he said brightly, smiling at them. “What would you two like to order today?” He held the tablet in front of him, trying not that the two of them were staring at him intently. “If you would like the rundown of today’s specials I can do that too.”

They stared, looking him up and down, almost like they were undressing him mentally. Then they turned to each other and smiled. Both of them sported the same haircut and hair color. A blond, semi long bangs cut. It was flattering on them since they moved the part to give it a more refined look.

“Your name,” the one on the left said. “We’d like your name, cutie. Since you’re not wearing a name tag.” He pointed a long, elegant finger to Joshua’s empty chest.

Joshua fought to keep a straight face. Good lord what a cheesy pick up line. It had his ears burning. “Joshua. My name is Joshua and I’ll be your server for today. What would you like to order?”

The twin on the right, smirked and put his chin into his palm. “We’d like to order two iced Americanos.” The smirk playing on his lips, he said, with just as much audacity as his twin, “and you. We’d like you.”