Baby Baby

Can we get an Order of you?

Joshua nodded. With a calm, even voice, he said, “Baby. I’m dating them.” He waved one hand to Jeonghan, who looked ready to have his eyes pop out of his skull, a bit like his friends. “Yoon Jeonghan. The older twin.” Moving his hand, “The one clinging is Jeongsu. The younger one.”

“Twins,” Mingyu croaked out, his voice strangled. “The Yoon twins hyung?”

Jihoon stared beadily at Jeonghan and Jeongsu, his face not betraying a thing. He was either uninterested or too busy analyzing them.

Whistling, Soonyoung took them in. “You sure know how to pick them hyung.” He nodded. “The good looking ones.”

Joshua laughed. “Them being handsome is an extra perk.”

The twins perked up, almost puffing out their chests like proud birds. Joshua hid a little snort behind his hand. They were so cute.

“Josh you’re dating Seungkwan’s hyungs? Great.” He wrapped an arm around Seungkwan’s shoulders. “It’ll be easier to get to know each other then. Let’s go!” Vernon pointed towards bowling lanes.


Joshua smiled, ignoring the slightly panicked, disgusted looks from Mingyu, the semi-lewd smirks from Soonyoung, and the enigmatic looks Jihoon threw both him and the twins. Vernon was too busy smiling and playing around with Seungkwan to even pay attention to what he was doing.

“Shua,” Jeongsu said, his fingers playing with Joshua’s. “Are you hungry?”

Poor Seokmin’s face would freeze like that if he didn’t blink or move a muscle soon. It was rigid, his mouth wasn’t quite open in horror but rather in complete and utter surprise. His eyes were clearly taking everything in, no doubt to use as blackmail material later on when the twins left.

Joshua shook his head. “No. I’m good for now. We can go get something to eat later.” He shivered as he felt Jeonghan’s fingers ghost across his neck, caressing it softly.

“All right,” Jeonghan said softly, a little smirk playing on his face as Joshua shivered. “Whatever you want baby.”

Baby. Joshua fought hard not to blush. But it was impossible at this moment. He hadn’t meant to be so close to them, but somehow when they spilt into teams to get to know each other better he ended up with both Jeonghan and Jeongsu. And then Joshua ended up being pulled in between them; the twins made sure he sat on one leg each. This was embarrassing but at the same time it was…fun. Nice. It was oddly nice to be loved like this.

He thought he’d feel suffocated, trapped. But he didn’t. if anything, Joshua seemed crave the twin’s attention. So, he soaked it in. The twins were attentive, but they knew it seemed when to back off lest Joshua walk away from them. Maybe they were the ones.

“It’s your turn,” Jeonghan whispered into his ear.

Goosebumps rose on Joshua’s skin.

“Pay attention Shua baby,” Jeongsu added. “Or else our team will lose.”

Joshua stood up and willed his ears to stop burning. Walking to his lane, he ignored the little jibe from Soonyoung beside him.

Bending down, Joshua picked up a good bowling ball for him. If he went down further than normal, well, it was just because the ball was a bit too heavy. He gave a tiny little smile as he heard a familiar stifled groan. His potential soulmates or not, there was nothing wrong with teasing them.