Princess of Ours

Can we get an Order of you?

“Would you gentlemen like anything else? More dessert?” The waiter stood at ready, hands on his stomach.

The twins looked over to Joshua. He smiled and shook his head. “I’m full. No room for more.” Joshua grinned behind his hand as he watched the twin’s faces fall but then brightened. It was like they couldn’t decide if the noises Joshua made were wonderful or ing tortuous for them.

“The check then. Thank you,” Jeonghan said.

“How did you like dinner,” Jeongsu asked, moving to take Joshua’s hand into his. He gently interlocked their hands, rubbing the pads of fingers across Joshua’s skin. “Would you want to come back here?”

“As another date?” Joshua grinned at him, letting Jeongsu cradle his hand. He could feel Jeonghan moving his arm to encircle his waist.

“Yea,” Jeonghan answered. “A date. Whatever you want to do, whenever you’d like. We’ll be happy as long as you want to spend time with us.”

“Even better if it’s private?” He gave them looks. “Looking for another reenactment of the club? I’m not an easy boy.”

Jeongsu shook his head. “No. We wouldn’t push you. If you’d offer that to us, well,” he blushed, “we wouldn’t say no.”

“But that’s not why we’re doing this,” Jeonghan finished. “We want to date you. Take you out to movies, walks in the park, to the beach, to shopping. To silly things like arcades and romantic dinners. To dancing in the club if you want.” He smirked, “You seemed to enjoy our attention that night. So eager to kiss the both of us.”

Smirking back, Joshua teased, “You two didn’t seem to want to let me go. And you were very handsy. If anyone was eager it was you two.” He dropped the smirk. “It’s good to know that you two don’t just want to get me into bed.”

“We want the long haul,” Jeongsu explained. “We wanted you since the day we met you. We’ll do whatever it takes.”

Joshua nodded. “I’ll hold you two to that.”


“Back to your tower our princess,” Jeonghan joked, his hand half on Joshua’s back while his brother’s was right below his; the two of them leading Joshua right to his door.

Joshua laughed. “So princely of you two. Maybe a reward should be given.” Joshua giggled as he watched the two of them perk up. Joshua imagined ears popping up on their heads, at the ready, a tail wagging rapidly.

Turning around, he kissed Jeonghan on the lips, gently letting his lips touch his. He smiled into the kiss as Jeonghan held him close and didn’t want to let go. But Joshua gently pushed him away, his hand on Jeonghan’s chest. Lips detaching, he whispered, “Leave some for Jeongsu.”

Jeonghan moaned a little, wanting to deepen the kiss. But Jeongsu eagerly bumped his brother out of the way a bit and stood there for Joshua to bestow a kiss on his lips.

Joshua did the same. A gentle lean in, a soft kiss, letting Jeongsu hold him close before he pulled back.

“Good night,” Joshua said softly. “We should do coffee tomorrow.” He opened the door to his apartment, giving the twins one last smile before gently closing the door.