Dinner Date

Can we get an Order of you?

Jeonghan fiddled with the buttons on his shirt. Should he wear this one or the blue one? Which one would make him look more handsome in Joshua’s eyes?

“The one now with the blazer mom got you for our birthday,” Jeongsu said. “The blue one for some other time.” He finished lightly tucking in his t-shirt into his pants.

“Hmm,” Jeonghan said, nodding as he stared in the mirror, “you’re right. A simpler look for now.”

“And more likely to match with what Joshua’s wearing,” Jeongsu added. He grinned, smile so wide it nearly split his face. “A couple look.”

“Then one day couple rings,” Jeonghan joked, making sure his slacks were wrinkle free as he put them on.

Jeongsu nodded. A hint of red came onto his cheeks, “It’d be nice. Joshua wearing a ring that matched something we were wearing.”

A ring that would fit Joshua’s thicker fingers. A design that they would pick out and then put on Joshua’s fingers themselves; it would signify their love. It would be a bit like a warning sign to others, pointing out that Joshua was taken and theirs.

“Sort of like a promise ring,” his twin murmured.

Muttering under his breath, Jeonghan stared into the mirror, imagining them sliding a ring onto Joshua’s finger. “A proposal.”


Jeongsu kept stealing glances at Joshua who sat in the front seat next to Jeonghan. His eyes roamed from head to toe, taking in Joshua’s outfit and the way it made him look just so utterly breathtaking. He wore a burgundy two - piece, the fabric having a slight sheen to it. The slacks hugged his legs rather nicely, showing off muscled legs and that lovely derriere that sat on their laps the week before. Jeongsu vaguely remembers staying behind his older twin and Joshua to watch Joshua’s in action as they went down the hall to the elevator to get back into the car as they picked Joshua up.

Feeling eyes on him, Joshua turned his head to stare back. His eyes sparkling as the street lights came through the windows, he asked, “Am I that stunning?”

“Yea,” Jeongsu said softly. He reached out to take Joshua’s hand, grinning as Joshua placed it into his. Lifting it, he laid a kiss on the top before looking up to say, “You’re the most attractive person I’ve ever laid eyes on.”

Jeonghan nodded, his eyes focused on the road. “Nothing can compare to you Shua.”

Joshua fought back a grin. He tried to stop blushing but hearing such lovely words from good looking people was heady. “You two aren’t shabby either.” He smiled as he saw Jeongsu’s face pull into a slight grimace. “You two are rather good looking. Something I’m sure you’ve heard from countless amounts of people.” Sticking his tongue out at them, Joshua said, “You two don’t need to hear it from me too.”

“We do,” Jeonghan said.

“It’s the best feeling hearing it from someone whose opinion matters a lot to you,” Jeongsu explained. “We’d love to hear it from you Joshua. A lot.”

Laughing, Joshua leaned in and kissed Jeongsu on the cheek. He knew he was apprehensive about everything and just dealing with the gossip that came along with being near the twins, but they were cute and it felt so right. Joshua could ignore the consequences for now.

Jeonghan whined low in his throat from the driver’s seat. “What about me?” He’d be stamping his feet if he didn’t need his right foot to be on the pedals.

Joshua giggled and scrunched up his nose. But he moved away from Jeongsu, who leaned back into the backset, and pecked Jeonghan on the cheek, letting his lips linger just a tad. “There, you, big baby. One kiss for you as well.”

“Thanks Shua,” Jeonghan said. “Ah, we’re here. Let me park the car and then we’ll wine and dine and give you a date to remember.”

“More memorable than the little episode we had at the club,” Joshua asked dryly.

“Better,” Jeongsu said. “We’ll keep the touching above belt tonight.”

“Sure,” Joshua replied, raising his brow to show his skepticism.

“Promise~,” Jeonghan sing songed.