Dessert

Can we get an Order of you?

Dinner was frustrating. The twins loved every second they had with Joshua but their ing balls ached. They ached. Joshua was sinful and it left them panting, groaning, and feeling like they wanted to die from frustration. God. They never felt like this before.

Jeonghan tried to clamp his lips together, stifling a whimper as Joshua his spoon clean. Joshua  let out a tiny moan of appreciation that border lined on ographic. Watching Joshua eat was so bad.

Jeongsu watched with envy, his own noises spilling forth. He wasn’t as good as Jeonghan at stifling his desires.

Putting down his spoon, Joshua looked between the two of them. “Do you two want some?” He gave them that wonderful soft smile that lit up his entire face. The one that gave them the urge to make sure he was always smiling. Or their names in pleasure. They’d do anything for him, especially when he made that face. But sweets…

The two of them shook their heads simultaneously.

“No,” Jeongsu said.

“We’re not fond of sweets,” Jeonghan continued.

“So, it’s ok Shua.” Jeongsu smiled at him. “We’ll just enjoy watching you eat it.”

Jeonghan nodded. “You’re lovely, so watching you eat is a delight.”

Joshua’s face took on a slight pink tint on his cheeks, which then spread to his ears. “You two are such flirts.” He huffed a bit then went back to eating, not looking at either of them. But they could tell he had a small smile playing on his lips.


Internally, Joshua laughed as he called the twins flirts. He was flirting and seducing them with all he had. He didn’t eat like this on regularly. But he might if this was how Jeonghan and Jeongsu reacted. Joshua secretly took pleasure in their reactions.

He loved how Jeonghan bit back whimpers and how Jeongsu kept swallowing and drinking water as if that would quench his thirst. Joshua reveled in the way they watched him. It was a power rush, heady. He wondered what else could he do and how they would react. He’d have to keep a list, to remember the best reactions and what elicited them from the twins. For now, Joshua would start small.

Scraping the plate gently for the last bits of cake, he popped the spoon into his mouth, at the slightly bitter taste of dark chocolate mixed with the sweet berries. He let his lashes flutter a bit before leaving them at half mast to look at Jeongsu and then at Jeonghan before taking the spoon out of his mouth, giving it another kittenish .

Joshua grinned at their faces. It was filled with so much want and desire. The looks they gave him heightened the level of that surrounded the three of them. It was staring to feel a lot like the club again. Except Joshua had control of this situation.

He yawned behind his hand. “I think it’s time for me to go home. Shall my princes take me back to my tower now?” Smirking, Joshua looked at them, liking how their eyes lit up at the mention of the game they played as children. They were so cute.