Home Sweet Home

Can we get an Order of you?

Oh god. Did Joshua just ask them to go home with him?!

“Yes,” Jeongsu nearly shouted, clutching at his brother’s shoulder. “Of course, we’ll go home with you Shua.”

Jeonghan’s brain was too busy dying to even reply back.

Joshua smiled at them. “Perfect. We can resume the morning date that was cut short.” Reaching out, he patted Jeonghan on the chest, his large hand settling there. “Are you ok Jeonghan?”

Nodding, he grabbed Joshua’s hand and squeezed it. He had to clear his throat a few times before he was sure he wouldn’t croak out his reply. Joshua might’ve found it cute, but Jeonghan wanted to appear cool, collected, not a cute puppy. “Just pleasantly surprised,” he said.

“I’m full of surprises,” he purred. “Take me home.” He tacked on, “Please.” Joshua’s smile turned sweet, with a slight seductive edge to it.

They’d do anything for Joshua. Anything to see him give them smiles.

“Of course,” Jeongsu said breathlessly. Jeonghan would’ve joined him if he could make his vocal cords to work.


“Come on in,” Joshua said, pushing the door to his apartment open.

The twin’s tried to keep their excitement down. They shouldn’t expect anything from Joshua. but then again, he always managed to surprise them. From his behavior that seemed to tease them to being shy and soft. It gave them mini heart attacks but they were in too deep to care.

“Do you two want something to drink? Coffee? Water?” Joshua went into the kitchen. “I think I might have some beer from the last time my friends left some here. I do have wine.” He made a little noise. “Make yourselves at home.”

They sat on Joshua’s couch, taking in the little picture frames, his wall art, the books lined up all mismatched on the bookshelf. It was finally a glimpse into Joshua’s private life, the space he went home to.

“What about juice,” he called out.

“Water is fine,” Jeonghan replied.

“If we drink alcohol,” Jeongsu started, “we might have repeat of the club,” he finished in a teasing lilt.

Walking out of his kitchen, Joshua chuckled. “That wouldn’t be totally bad thing,” he murmured, placing the tray of cups and the pitcher down. Tongue coming out to at his lips, his lashes went down. “It was fun.”

“We could make it even more fun,” Jeonghan offered, gently pulling Joshua down into his lap, his legs sprawling over Jeongsu’s legs. “If you want,” he said, leaning down to kiss Joshua on the lips softly.

Jeongsu moved Joshua’s face so he too could lay a kiss on it. “Just say the word,” he whispered.

Joshua returned his kiss, into Jeongsu’s mouth once before pulling away to kiss Jeonghan, giving him the same treatment Joshua gave his twin. “Then stay,” he panted, feeling hands on his hips and legs. “Sleep with me tonight.”


got a little poll going on my twitter about possible continuation. possible