Wined and Dined

Can we get an Order of you?

Joshua smiled as he let Jeonghan pull out his chair for him. It was cute and awfully gentlemanly of him. But Joshua didn’t want this to be a regular thing, if the three of them were going to be an actual thing. He was warming up to the idea, the ramifications might be worth it. Falling in love was the thing most people wanted and Joshua would be stupid to pass it up. Especially when two people treated him with care and affection.

But Joshua didn’t want to be spoiled. He was an independent sort of child now that he left his home. It was weird to be babied so much. A bit was ok.

Too bad he didn’t know that it didn’t matter to the twins. They had so many plans on how to spoil him and to shower them with their love.

“Whatever you want,” Jeonghan said, sitting across from Jeongsu. “It’s on us.”

Joshua raised his brows. “And what if I said I wanted to go dutch. Would you let me?”

Jeongsu looked at him startled before turning to his brother. Was this a test? Was Joshua testing them?

“If you absolutely insisted on it,” Jeonghan said, answering for the both of them. “But we asked you on a date. We’re going to pay. It’d be wrong of us to invite you out and not pay for you.”

“Mmm.” Joshua bit his lip, thinking on Jeonghan’s answer before nodding.

He settled back against his chair to read his menu. Jeongsu sagged in relief. The two of them passed the test. Joshua wasn’t going to be like the rest of their dates it seemed. He didn’t seem to be impressed by their wealth or their good looks. But he did call them handsome. Sighing internally, he couldn’t help but think that Joshua would the hardest to win over. Their princess in the tower had obstacles before they could get to him, the biggest one was Joshua himself.


The twins watched as Joshua took a bite of his food; they needed to know if Joshua liked this place. If he did it would be filed in their minds as a good place for a meal. Anything that Joshua didn’t like they wouldn’t come back. They bit their lips in frustration as Joshua let out a small moan. It bordered on ographic and it made their pants a bit tight. He was clearly enjoying his food.

“Is it tasty?” Jeongsu piped up, trying to distract them from Joshua’s kittenish lip as he wiped sauce off his bottom lip.

“Uh huh,” Joshua replied. “Do you two want a taste?”

“If you don’t mind.” Jeongsu picked up his own fork to take a bit, but Joshua delicately put some on his own and brought the fork up and across to Jeongsu’s mouth.

“Ahh,” Joshua said, lips curled into a sweet smile. “Taste it.”

Jeongsu totally wanted a taste. Not of the food but of Joshua’s sweet rosy lips. The sight of them right in his line of sight was doing bad things to him. Opening his mouth, he let Joshua feed him, his heart thumping as Joshua pulled away.

“And what about me,” Jeonghan said. “Do I get a taste?”

Joshua laughed, turning his twinkling eyes to Jeonghan. “Of course. I can’t only feed one twin. I have to take care of the whole set.”

Another lovely thing about Joshua to file away. Some of their dates favored one twin over the other, leaving the twins cold. They dropped those people quicker than a hot potato.

Holding up a full fork in front of Jeonghan’s mouth, Joshua smiled as Jeonghan pulled in close and sensually ate the food, making a low groan in his throat and giving Joshua bedroom eyes. The flirt. Well, Joshua could play at that game too.

“Did you like it?” Putting down his fork, Joshua leaned in close, putting the two of them a hairs breath away.

“Delicious,” Jeonghan replied. “Want a taste of mine and Jeongsu’s?”

Joshua nodded, opening his mouth and lowering his lashes. He’d give them the best view he could clothed. And some nice noises too. He hummed around Jeonghan’s fork before pulling back. Chewing slowly, he let out a tiny moan as the flavors exploded in his mouth. He made a little show as he swallowed, tilting his head back to bare his long neck at them. He smirked internally as he heard a stuttered soft groan from Jeonghan and a little breathy Shua fall from his lips.

He turned to Jeongsu. “Come on. Feed me too,” he said, letting out a slight whine.

Jeongsu visibility swallowed as Joshua opened his pretty mouth. It was giving him bad images. Very bad y images of Joshua opening his mouth for them to put their inside and for him to . Damn. Picking up his fork, he made sure his hand wasn’t shaking before spearing a few pieces of pasta for Joshua.

He had his eyes closed as Jeongsu guided his fork to Joshua’s mouth. As Joshua chewed, Jeongsu took a look at his brother, who was having a hard time with this little display too. He looked hungry and his hand no doubt pressing down on his rising as well.

Jeonghan waited for Joshua to lean back into his chair before he picked up Joshua’s hand and started to play with his fingers. “You’re making it hard for us to keep our promise of keeping touching from the belt up only.”

“Am I,” Joshua asked with a cute smile. His cat-like eyes went a bit wide, his cheeks a bit red.

Damn. Joshua was surprised.

Jeongsu nodded quickly as Jeonghan chuckled. His free hand moved, going to Joshua’s cheek, rubbing at the apple, “You make a lot of things hard my sweet.”