Unintended Relations

Can we get an Order of you?

“What?” Jeonghan stood there, not quite believing his ears.

Jeongsu snickered into his hands, nearly rolling off the couch he had plopped himself the moment they walked into the apartment. “Oh lord.”

Seokmin didn’t even bother to hide his mirth. He laughed out loud, filling the room with his bright laughter.

“Kwannie,” Jeonghan said slowly, “we love you. But going out and hanging with the boy you like and his friends doesn’t constitute as a major emergency.”

“It is!” Seungkwan exploded. “What if they don’t like me?! What if Hansol decides that his friends’ opinions are worth listening to and he doesn’t want to hang out with me anymore?!”

“First,” Jeongsu said, having finally finished his giggle fits, “no one can hate you. You’re perfect. And second, if he drops you because his friends don’t like you after one get together then he’s a piece of with no brains.”

“Hansol’s smart,” Seungkwan snapped back. “He might have his head in the clouds a bit too much but he’s a great guy.”

“Then he won’t leave you if his friends don’t warm up to you after the first meet up,” Jeonghan declared. “If he’s good as you say.”

“Now you just need clothes Cinderella,” Seokmin teased, getting up from his roll about on the floor.

A look of panic spread across Seungkwan’s face. “Clothes! I need to find an outfit!” He ran out of the living room, nearly skittering on the floors, barreling into his room.

Sighing, Jeonghan moved to follow him.


Trying to get Seungkwan to calm down was like trying to get a ruffled horse to calm down. Jeonghan almost wanted to snap at him. Which was rare. But considering he and Jeongsu were dragged along to this friend meet up thing he had plenty of right. The two of them could’ve been going out on another date with Joshua right now.

They loved Seungkwan but they two of them were done with all the interruptions and being made to go along to meet with people they didn’t really want to know, besides the Hansol guy Seungkwan was so enamored with, was irritating. Jeongsu sent a pitiful text to Joshua, rife with sad eye emojis and apologies.

Joshua sent one back answering with soothing ok’s and a cute kissy emoji that had the both of them remembering the kiss from last night. Jeonghan half felt like throwing a tantrum and storming out of bowling alley. He could tell that his twin was feeling antsy as well. They wanted to be near Joshua. But no. Instead they were being nice friends, wonderful hyungs.

“They’ll love you,” Jeonghan said with a sigh.

“Calm down before you throw up or something,” Jeongsu ordered.

Seungkwan ignored them though. “They’re here,” he hissed. “Don’t screw it up for me. Please.”

Rolling his eyes, Jeonghan nodded. They would be charming. They’d make sure that Hansol’s friends loved Seungkwan.

They all looked to the small crowd of young men making their way towards them. They were all relatively the same height, but different in looks.

“Hansol,” Seungkwan called out, waving his hand shyly.

A tall, guy with dirty blond hair looked over and grinned wide. “Seungkwan,” he yelled back.

At least the guy was happy to see Seungkwan. Jeonghan perused the other guys, trying to get an initial impression. His eyes bugged out when he saw a familiar face. He felt Jeongsu’s hand clamp down on his forearm.

“Shua baby,” he croaked out.

Joshua looked over to them and grinned, his lips curling in that pretty smile. “Jeonghan, Jeongsu. I didn’t know you knew Seungkwan.”

Jeongsu opened his mouth to explain but before he could other voices cut through first.

“Baby?!” Joshua’s friends raised their brows and Seokmin’s jaw dropped as he finally registered what came out of Jeonghan’s mouth.