Want to Play With me?

Can we get an Order of you?

AN: And so we get to see how they know joshua :D Also  i'm doing ask memes. Link here. The tumblr links are what questions you can ask. Copy, paste and drop them into the curiouscat link on the tweet. anon or not is fine


Jeonghan pouted, sitting his bathing suit clad little behind on the sand. He stamped his little foot, growling. Stupid kids. Jeongsu sat next to him, sniffling. “Don’t cry,” Jeonghan mumbled, his own eyes welling a bit. “They’re just poopy heads.”

Jeongsu’s sniffles were turning into hiccups. Going by experience his little brother’s hiccups would soon turn into wails. Then it’d have Jeonghan wailing too.

Jeonghan reached over, trying to pat dry Jeongsu’s chubby cheek but a hand popped out, a handkerchief wiping his tears instead.

“You’re at the beach,” a boy said, patting Jeongsu’s cheeks dry clumsily. “Mommy always said that beaches are for fun times. Why are you crying?”

“The other kids said we were freaky,” Jeonghan growled.

The other boy stopped, blinking at them with confusion in his sparkly eyes. “Why?” He looked between the two of them, “You two look fine to me.”

“We’re twins,” Jeongsu hiccuped out. “They thought it was weird.”

“That’s cool though,” he said, grin spreading across his face. “My cousins are twins and I always thought it was cool. I’m by myself. No brothers or sisters. Twins are cool. You get two of you.” He dabbed the last tears away from Jeongsu’s face, going over to Jeonghan to pat at the small amount of water that leaked from his eyes as well. “Want to play with me then? I’m building a sandcastle and it’s hard by myself.”

Jeonghan looked up at him, the grin on his face a bit contagious, it made Jeonghan smile a bit too. “Sure.”

The other boy hauled them up, Jeonghan in one hand and Jeongsu in the other. He giggled. “Let’s go then.” As he dragged them down the beach, he introduced himself. “My name’s Joshua.”


Jeonghan chucked his bag to the floor the moment they stepped foot into their apartment. “He doesn’t remember us,” he hissed.

“,” Jeongsu groaned, throwing himself on the couch.

They managed to salvage the situation, playing off the missing Joshua part by laying on the cheesiness. It worked, but Joshua walked away from them, blush on his face, without giving them his number.

“It was sort of a long time ago,” Jeongsu said quietly. “We’ve grown up.”

Sighing, Jeonghan nodded. That was true, but Joshua held such a special place in their heart. He was their first love. And now he didn’t even remember them.

 It was fate, destiny that drew them together again, Joshua landing right in the same university, working in a place that they frequented. “It’s like starting at square one again.” He let out another sigh, running his hand through his hair, grimacing a bit at the condition it was in. The bleach was rough, but it made them look hot. Too bad that didn’t seem to work much on Joshua.

“Then we’ll just have to charm him,” Jeongsu turned to look at him, smirk playing on his lips. “We turn on the Yoon charm and get him to fall in love with us.”

“Get him weak in the knees and we’ll catch him?” Jeonghan answered his brother with a smirk.

Jeongsu laughed. “Exactly like that. If he doesn’t remember us then we’ll make new memories, and make him fall for us like he made us fall in love with him all those years ago.”