First Step to Forever

Can we get an Order of you?

A/N: I started this story as a whim, something for fun. and at this point i don't know where i'd like this to go or if i want to go any further. the ideas are there but it's just like floating around in my head. so for now i'm calling this the end. until i decide i want to continue or just to do something more with this universe. until then, for the yoon twins and Joshua this is the end.


The two of them looked at him dazed, and just a bit dazzled.

Laughing, Joshua leaned down and kissed Jeonghan on the forehead softly before moving his head sideways to kiss Jeongsu on the forehead as well. “Time to get up,” he said. He patted them on the chest, “Come on. We need to take a shower too.”

“Together?” The two of them asked in unison, their eyes sparkling even more.

He gave them a sweet smile, “No. Unless you two are showering together. We can make breakfast afterwards.”

They deflated, sad that Joshua wasn’t offering to shower all together. That would’ve been icing on the proverbial cake they got to eat just earlier. They never thought they’d see this kind of action this early on, so they wouldn’t be complaining.

Jeonghan and Jeongsu were so in their heads they didn’t realize that Joshua had shimmied out of their arms until they looked up and saw their own face staring back at them.

Immediately, Jeonghan’s hand came up and pushed his own twin’s face away. “I don’t want to see your face,” he growled.

“I don’t want to see yours either,” Jeongsu said, his voice muffled by Jeonghan’s hand.

They rolled away from each other. In their silence, they heard the shower go off. Joshua probably slipped in first.

“That was hot,” Jeongsu whispered. “Joshua rubbing all over us.”

Jeonghan nodded. “The feel of his in my hands,” he said in awe. “I missed it.”

Whining, Jeongsu kicked at him. “You got his on your lap that night on the club. I only got it just now.”

“At least you got it,” Jeonghan retorted, kicking his twin back.

“You felt up his s and bit his neck,” Jeongsu snapped back. “Don’t be jealous.”

“Why are you two arguing?” Joshua leaned against the door, his hair wet and steam coming out from behind him. He looked soft and drool worthy semi-wet with water still. “Go shower. Before I eat breakfast without you two.”

They scrambled out of bed, playfully shoving each other to get to the shower first.


Jeonghan, who by the grace of god was born first by a whopping ten minutes, also got to the shower first, allowing him to go meet Joshua in the kitchen and get some alone time.

Arms around Joshua’s waist, he put his nose in his hair, content to sniff Joshua as Joshua cooked.

Joshua hummed as he cooked, moving around rather gracefully for someone who had an entire body on his back.

“Can I hug too?” Jeongsu looked at the two of them, his lips in a semi-pout.

The problem with being twins was that if and when they liked the same person they’d always have to share and in the end the person just wasn’t good at divvying up affection and their love.

“Of course,” Joshua said, pushing Jeonghan to side a bit. “There’s always room for you. Come here,” he beckoned.

Jeongsu grinned, wrapping one arm around Joshua, putting his chin on his left shoulder.

“Who would’ve thought,” Joshua said, “that the infamous Yoon twins are just giant cuddlebugs. And now they’re my boyfriends.” He laughed, shaking his head in disbelief. “God.”

They jolted.

“We’re your boyfriends?” Jeonghan asked, his nose finally out of Joshua’s hair.

“Of course,” he said, confident as he flipped the eggs. “What else would we be? We’re dating and I let you into my home. Let you two hang all over me.”

“Boyfriends sound nice,” Jeongsu replied back, hugging Joshua tightly.

“And you’re our boyfriend,” Jeonghan grinned.

“Obviously,” Joshua said with a slight roll of his eyes.

The twins smiled at each other. This was the first step to a lifetime with Joshua, their first love.