Make Over 1

After the storm, there will always be a rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mi Young 's Pov :

 

~~~ 

Just 5 more minutes. 5 more minutes. Hurry up and let school end please. Math lesson again. TeenTop is in the same class as me. Oh god. Algebra. Algebra seriously need to stop asking me about their " x". Dont ask me " y" either. " Okay class. Do page 1-5 for homework." And with that, Mr Choi left the classroom. Omo school is over. I ws about to walk out of the classroom when Ricky called out. " Noona ! " I turned and look at him. " Hello Ricky. Aren't you hanging out with your friends? " I raised my eyebrows. " Noona. How can you forget what i said earlier on? I told you that me and my friends are hanging out with us? " He faked cried and pouted. " Oh right. I forgot. Mianhe Ricky." I chuckled and ruffed his hair. " Hyung, let's go. " He said to Chunji, Ljoe and Changjo. " Where's Niel and Cap?" I asked curiously. " Ahhh they went to the arcade. Pffft. They are addicted to gaming. " Chunji said while shaking his head in disbelief. " Its okay then. Lets go to the optical shop and get you contact lenses. We are making you over." Changjo declared. 

...

" What's your eye power? " the specialist asked. " My left eye is 200 while my right is 250. " I answered. And a few minutes later, he handled me the contact lenses and asked me to put it on. I do as i told. And i was surprised. Its convenient. Wow. "Omo noona. You look pretty in contact lenese. I falling for you ~~ " He sang but earning smacks on his head by Changjo. " Pffft. Dont steal my lines. Mi Young noona, you look gorgeous. " And he gave me thumbs up. " Aigoo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter