Thanks Ricky

After the storm, there will always be a rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ricky 's Pov :

 

~~ 

Its break. Finally. Where's Mi Young Noona? She's suppose to give me my sandwich and eat together. I pouted, earning squeals and screams from my fans. Bua haha. I heard one of them said that I'm too cute for her. Haha i dont even want her. I only want her. Hmm time to search for Mi young noona. Mission --> Find Mi young noona and have my sanwich. And then eat together. Yeah that's what i'm going to do for break.  

...

By the time I'm done searching for her in the rooftop, worries started to crept in. I thought she's always at the rooftop during break? She said she dont like drama and like quiet place. Is there any more quiet places in our school? Ah hah ! School garden. She must be there. She have to be there. Please let her be there. My heart pounded furiously. Aigoo what's wrong with my heart? Stay calm. Relax. Breathe in breathe out. Yes. I reached the school garden. 

Indeed, Mi young noona is there. Why is her school bag there? Didnt she put in her classroom? Maybe the school bag have sentimental value to her. ( Ahahaha pabo Ricky. So cute. ) I approached her and say, " Mi Young noona. Why didn't you ..." I stopped when i saw the tears streaming down her face. " Noona! " I ran to her. " What's wrong? Why are you crying? Who bullied you? Hana again? Let me go settle scores with her. "

I was about to run away and go find Hana when she grabbed my wrist lightly. " Nothing is wrong. I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter