Chapter 5

After the storm, there will always be a rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mi Young 's Pov : 

 

...

I hurried for my next class. I looked at my timetable. History. Omo. Another boring subject. Pffft. I walked into the classroom only to find that class have already started. " Mi Young sshi, i appreciate it if u knock on the door instead of dashing in to class.'' I looked down, embarrased. " Mianhe." I heard giggles and laughters. I looked up to see Kim Hana, Hae Young and other queenkas, smirking. Aissh.. can my day get any worst? I walked to an empty table and settled down. Little did i know that they are behind me until some girls said, " Is she dumb or what? The queenkas are in this class and she still have the guts to see near them?" " How dare she seat near my teentop oppas ? " Omo omo. Park Mi Young ah, Park Mi Young. Even with your spectacles, you didnt see them behind you just now. Aigoo. I mentally thought.  

" Okay guys. Settle down. Today we will be doing something different. I know that you will be bored to death, paying attention to my powerpoint slides and all." our history teacher, Ms Jung, said. " Ahaha Ms Jung, glad you know. So what are we doing today then? Oh and by the way, that dress looks y on you." one of the guys behind me , joked, making the whole class burst out laughing. Well, except me. Because Kim Hana kept staring at me. Oh please. you've already bash me up, so how will i still talk to TeenTop? I rolled my eyes. 

" I kindly appreciate it if u keep the last comment to y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter