Make Over 2

After the storm, there will always be a rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Niel 's pov : 

 

Here goes nothing. I make a mental note to kill Cap hyung later. " Hey guys. What are you doing here? " Mi Young saw us and asked curiously. Omg. Mi Young look so pretty and different after wearing contact lenses. My heart pounded. what the hell is wrong with my heart? Grrrr.... " Ohh we just happen to shop and noticed you guys in here. " Cap lied. This dude. Seriously. Even if he want to lie, make a smarter one. " Ahh i see. " Mi Young replied. I sighed in relief as she said that. 

" Woo hoo. Okay guys. Now we get Mi Young noona 's contact lenses, can we have ice-cream? " Ricky pleaded his hyungs. " Not so fast. We are getting Mi Young noona new clothes. Remember? " Chunji replied. " For you, noona, i will wait until you buy your clothes. Only for you noona. " He pointed and winked at Mi Young. She smiled. On the other hand, i feel like crap. But i'm not showing it. I put on my poker face and went after them to get Mi Young's new clothes.

 

~~~~~

Seriously. Mi Young is ooh-ing and ahhh-ing at those clothes. Didnt she see them before? Pffft. Ljoe hyung and Changjo threw a few skinny jeans and branded tops to her. " Go change. " they said in sync. And they laughed at each other. " Okay. But i will be paying if i'm buying. " She declared. " No. We will be paying. " Ljoe replied firmly. " But I- " She tried to say but Changjo cutted her off. " No buts. You listen to us okay noona. " He said as he does an aegyo. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter