Chapter 2

After the storm, there will always be a rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mi Young's Pov :

 

I walked to school, sighing. Why is he so cold to me? IS he like that to everyone? Hmmm. I made a mental note to find out myself later. omo. The school bell rang. I walk as fast as possible to the office. " Hello. I'm Park Mi Young imhida. I'm a new student here." I smiled as i told her. "Oh hello Mi Young. Oh right. Here's your timetable. You're in class 4B. If you are wondering where is it, its just near right above the cafe. Dont be late. " the staff smiled back at me.

...

I walked into the classroom, hearing chuckles and giggles. Err ... there's nothing on my face right? Is my hair weird? Ohh it must be my spectacles then. Haishh.. when are the people in the society gonna stop juding people who wear specs? I plopped down the seat near the window. Just as i was searching for my phone because of the emptiness and awkwardness i felt, out of the blue, screams and squeals filled the classroom. I turned towards the door and see 6 handsome guys i have ever seen in my life, entering the classroom. The guy with the blonde hair winked at the girls, causing them to scream even louder. I rolled my eyes, and continued looking for my phone. Well, dont get it wrong. It's not that i dont think they are hot. Yes they are hot but the girls are too exaggerating. Pffft. Aigoo yah. Where's my phone? 

" Looking for this? " I looked up and saw the guy that i tripped over just now, smirking at me while holding my phone. " Erm y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter