TeenTop vs BAP & Mi Young 's dad

After the storm, there will always be a rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Niel 's pov :

Hmm. Where's Mi Young and Ricky? Why arent they at home? My eyes kept twitching. Something is wrong. I ran to Ricky 's housekeeper. " Where's Rikcy and Mi Young? " I asked desperately. " young master and young lady went to young lady's house. " She said, looking scared. 

I shoved pass her, ran to my limo and drove to Mi Young 's house quickly.

3 mnutes later, i reached her house. Dont ask me why. I have my ways.

Out of a sudden, i saw Mi young. And Ricky. Hey why is he dragging them both. . Both of them are unconscious. 

That man must be Mi Young 's abusive dad. Anger boiled in my body. As they drove off, i followed. Without them noticing. And i'm not stupid to go alone. I called Cap and told him to get the rest of the members ready to fight. And i called my cousin, Min Ho. ( Sorry for the late notice ) He told me not to worry. He will call his team mates aka Shinee to get ready too. But they will be late. 

And with that, I'm sastified. Mi Young ah, be ready. I will save you...

Mi Young 's pov :

My head hurts alot when i tried to open my eyes but i managed to keep them open. I look around me to see Ricky beside me. This pabo. I told me to escape. But he kept on insist on staying. I continue to look around. My mum. I saw her. Scars, blood stain is on face. I swallowed to prevent my tears from forming. Ricky must be unconscious. Haissh. Everything is my fault. If i didnt go to the same school as TeenTop, i wouldnt have get them into this mess. I'm so pathetic. I shouldnt have agreed to move over to Ricky 's house. Why am i so stupid? I'm so selfish. This time, i let the tears flow. " Crying huh? What a pathetic life you have. " He sneered at me. Surprisingly, he didnt tape my mouth like he tape my mum's. Advantage. " Pathetic life? Its because of you. " I shot back. My mum's eyes flutter open. She gave me a look. It looks like she's saying I'm not supposed to be here. 

A guy ( Zelo ) came. He winked at me, and say, " Hey there y. Nice body you have there. " He scan my body. Pffft. I feel like slapping him. " off. " I said with no emotion. " Wow. girl with attitude. I like that sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter