I'm tired of this

After the storm, there will always be a rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mi Young 's pov :

 

When i woke up, my whole body ache. I cant even move. My stomach is so painful that it brought tears to my eyes. My back is omo. I bet that bruises are forming now. " Mi young ah, time to eat breakfast. " She yelled. " Mum, my whole body is aching. I dont think i have the strength to come down for breakfast. " I whined. My mum came up to my room. She lifted up my shirt. " Oh god. There are bruises on your stomach. So is your back. I asked you yesterday if its hurts. And you said is okay. " My mum pouted, crossing her arms. Aww my mum is so cute when she pout. Haha. " Aww mum. I like it when you pout. " I said, changing the subject. " Dont you dare change the subject, Park Mi Young. " My mum said.  Gahh she knew me too well. " Fine mum. I didnt want you to worry. " Tears stream down her face. I cant help it but cry too. Oh god. Early in the morning, i have to deal with a water work. " Mum, please. Dont cry. " I begged. " I cant help it Mi Young. Your dad is always this abusive. He always abuse you. Its okay if he abuse, hit, bash me. But not you. You dont deserve this. I wish i didnt marry him. " My mum mumbled but i catch what she's saying. 

" Well, you dont deserve it either. Bwahaha. If you didnt marry him, there will be no Mi young at all. Do you want that? " I joked, trying to lighten the mood. " Okok you win. " She chuckled. Its good to hear her laugh. 

Out of the blue

The door unlocked. 

I knew its him. My mum gave me a knowing look. 

And it turned out right. 

" Do yu think i wont be back? HUH. YOU ANSWER ME !" He yelled in my mum's face. I was trying so hard not to laugh. Because the way he say " you ". Bwahahaa. But i cant control myself. 

" What the ? Why are you laughing? " My dad screamed. Oh god. His scream is just like when he stepped on poo. 

" before you yell in front of our faces, please make sure your pronounciation is accurate. Please. You will just make yourself a laughing stock. Yu get it now? " I said, sarcastically, imitaing his " you " at the back. 

His face reddened. Omo. Did i see it right? He actually feel embarrased. My mum, on the other hand, was trying so hard no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter