Halmoni? Is that you?

After the storm, there will always be a rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ricky 's pov :

 

I was going back to the ward because  i want to call Niel down to the cafe and eat. But i heard what Niel said to Mi young noona. I knew it. I knew he love her. She love him too. I'm late. I wanted to tell her too. Haissh. I haveto accept the way it is. I told myself that but my heart break alittle inside. I loved her too. Tears were beggining to form in my eyes. But i blink back those tears before it come running down. Be happy for Noona. Please wake up noona. For my sake. For your mum's sake. For everybody 's sake. And most importanlty, for Niel 's sake. I walked back down to the cafe again.

~~

Mi Young 's pov :

I felt like I'm trapped in darkness. Everything is moving fast. Like lightning. Its feels like a tunnel. Suddenly, everything turned bright. I covered my eyes. Where am I? I heard Niel 's pleads. Telling me to wake up and go back to him. He said he love me. I want to go back. I want to. But how? 

I continued walking. " Mi young ah !" I heard someone called me. I turned around. Its Halmoni. 

" Halmoni !" I ran and hugged her. 

" What are you doing here? " She asked.

" I dont know. When i opened my eyes, I'm here. I can hear someone i know calling me from the other side of this place to go back to him. " I explained. 

" This is heaven , my dear. Its not your time yet. " She said. 

" Wait. Do you what happen to dad? " I asked.

" Yes. He is serving a life time in jail. You must be suffering alot from his abuse. Your mum too. He's not a bad guy you know. He's mind is just being mental. Mianhe Mi young dear. " She said, with tears in her eyes.

" I'm sorry too. If i didnt throw tantrums- " " I know, i know. Its not your fault. " She cutted me off.

" Now i'm sending you back to where you belong. Its not your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter