Bring mum back !

After the storm, there will always be a rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mi Young 's Pov :

I hope its not my dad. Mum, where are you?

" Hello Mi Young. Where's your mum? Looking for her? " My dad asked, faking innoncence. 

" Dont play dumb. I know you took her somewhere. Bring mum back. " I screamed at him.

" Why should i bring your mum back? " My dad suddenly said. 

" SO ITS YOU? WHY ARE YOU SO DISGUSTING? WHAT DID WE DO WRONG? ABUSE, THEN NOW IS KIPNAP HUH? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND. YOU. YOU DESERVED TO BE IN JAIL UNTIL THE DAY YOU DIE. YOU NEVER LEARN. " I'm mad. I bang my fist on the table, startling my dad and Ricky. 

I was never this mad. He pushed me to this extent. 

" WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US? OUR LIVES? IF NO, THEN WHAT? WHAT THE DO YOU WANT? " I shot at him. 

Ricky 's pov :

I was recording this for the whole time. If his dad leave, then i can go to the police station with Mi Young noona to track down her mum's whereabouts. But somehow, her dad found out. . I'm screwed.

" Be a good boy and pass me your phone. " There's something i dont like about his eyes. Its like he was completely possessed. 

I shook my head. 

" I SAY PASS ME YOUR PHONE NOW." He screamed in my face. He was about to punch me when Mi young noona caught him. 

" WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS LIKE THIS? YOU DONT HIT MY FRIEND I TELL YOU. YOU THIS BASTARD. YOU DESERVED TO ROT IN HELL. " Wow. Mi Young noona sure is fierce. 

" Go. Ricky. Go now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter