Go away Hana

After the storm, there will always be a rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mi Young 's Pov :

Today i have to go back to school. I'm just not in the mood. I felt so moody today. No smile on my face. No innocent Mi young today. Hana and those es better not irritate me. As usal, i make 2 sandwiches. I slipped into a pair of black skinny jeans, a neon pink shirt, curled my hair and i'm off to school. 

~~~

Whispers can be heard. Those girls in the corridor said i look like a . Usually, i will just walked off. But today is different. I grabbed one of the girl's collar. " What the did you just say? ? Look at yourself. Short skirt huh. Did i wear anything exposing? Tell me. " I said with anger in my voice. She looked away, embarrased. Many students gathered in the corridor. I snarled at that girl, released her and walked off. 

Niel 's Pov :

I'm looking forward to school. Because i can see her. Haha. Love fool is me. As i  reached school and towards the corridor, i heard Mi young 's voice. " What the did you just say? ? Look at yourself. Short skirt huh. Did i wear anything exposing? Tell me. "she said with anger in my voice. Did i heard wrongly? Usually she will just let the comments slip away. But why is she so angry today? Period? Hmmm. I like this cool Mi Young. At least she know how to defend herself. The school bell ring and i walked to my classroom ...

~~~

During break

Mi Young 's pov :

I went to the rooftop and he's there. "Hey noona. " He smiled at me. Even with my moodswing today, i cant help but smile. He's too cute to resist. " Heya Ricky. " I replied as pass him his sandwich. As he was about to make a comment, the door to the rooftop flung open. No doubt. Its Hana and those es. Anger was burning up in my body. They better not do anything stupid. " Aww looks like you have a sense of fashion. Nice exposing neon pink shirt today, y. " Hana said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes. " Nice short skirt you have today Hana. Wanna make up with guys today after school huh? " I said with coldness in my voice. Ricky was so shocked. He stood in front of me and said, " Go away. Dont ing disturb my noona. " Aww he's so cute. " Ricky-yah. I didnt do anythin- " " Yeah right. Didnt do anything. Your presence is doing something. " Ricky cutted off her, resulting her to be red from embarrassment. 

" What's your problem now? Come on. Just tell me. " I shot at her. 

" Why did you go to Niel's house yesterday? " She shot back at me.

Ohh so that's what she want to confront me about.

" Well, why i did is non of your ing concern. What? You think we ed. Isnt it so? " I snapped. She's red with anger.

She walked closer to me, shoving Ricky aside.

" . I'm asking you one more time. WHY did you go to Niel's house yesterday? " She said with venom in her voice.

Haha. She want to play games with me? F

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter