Note To My Dear Readers

Only You (Completed)

"Wake up Sunye." Young Bae shaked her body gently.

"Hmmmmm." Sunye growled and shuffle to the other side facing Young Bae. He smiled and her hair. Ever since their wedding they they were living their lives as happy as they can be.

"Ten more minutes pleeeeeaaaaasssssseee." Sunye whined once again.

He laughed, "You always whine." He reply back playfully.

"That's what I do best." Sunye replied back smiling and got up from the bed.

"Your finally awake." Young Bae kissed her on the cheek and got out of the bed. She giggled and got out of the bed also.

"I'll drop you off at mother house I think mother-in-law is their already." Young Bae grabbing her hand and trailing her into the bathroom so they brushed their teeth together like they do every morning.

"Okay, I'll wait for you to come back from the hospital to get your results and will go to the beach?" Sunye asked hoping he says yes. He laughed and pinch her nose.

"Yes we can go to the beach afterward." Sunye hugged him and they brushed their teeth getting ready for the day. As he drop Sunye off at his mom house and drove off to the hospital Ms.Dong whisper something in his ear while getting Sunye out of the car.

"Tell me about the results okay?" Young Bae nodded and drove off nervous and scared to know.

"Dong Young Bae? Doctor Kim can see you now." A nurse call his name and walked in the office finding Doctor Kim seating at his desk reading the report.

"Ahhh Young Bae your here. Please have a seat and I know it's been awhile but congratulation on your marriage." Doctor Kim congratulated him.

"Thanks." He gave a short reply cause he was nervous. Doctor Kim sense that and picked up the report.

"So do you have any problem with your heart so far? Like hard time breathing or it beats fast all of a sudden?" He asked Young Bae shook his head.

"No on the beating part but yes on the breathing." He gave a short answer once again and looked down to the ground. Doctor Kim nodded knowingly.

"It's seems that we have found out your time limit." Young Bae looked up and the doctor went on. As he walked out of the doctor office he gave him a pat on the back. Young Bae was silent and drove back to his mother house.

Ms.Dong opened the door and closed the door behind her not wanting Sunye and Ms.Min to hear.

"What did the doctor say?" Young Bae told his mother and her skin went pale. Young Bae hugged her trying to comfort her.

"Mom please don't cry. Not now until Sunye is gone with me okay? And please try to brake the news to mother-in-law. She should know about this and make her understand....." Ms.Dong cutt him off while nodding.

"And make her promise not to tell Sunye." He nodded and they both went inside putting on a happy face.

"Ms.Dong why do your skin look so pale?" Ms.Min ask noticing.

"Oh it was just getting chilly. I get cold easily making me look pale." Ms.Dong said wrapping a blanket around her.

"Sunye you should go with Young Bae now that he's here." Ms.Min said pulling her daughter up from the couch. Young Bae slipped his hand to Sunye and they walk out of the house.

"Have fun at the beach you guys!" Both mother yelled out the window as they drove away. Ms.Dong turned to face Ms.Min.

"I have something to tell you about my son heart condition. But promise to not let Sunye know he doesn't want her to worry." Ms.Min smiled went away as she said that and nodded understanding.