Chapter 20

Only You (Completed)

The three days have pass by slowly to Sunye since Young Bae wasn't here.

"Sunye you ready to do the operation?" Ms Min ask in a hospital room. They stayed their since yesterday getting ready for the operation.

"Oh how long have we've been waiting for this moment." Ms.Min said sitting beside Sunye on the bed.

"Mom you're not going to cry again are you?" Sunye said touching her mother face looking for tears to wipe away. Ms.Min shook her head, just then Doctor Lee came in the room.

"You ready Sunye?" She nodded terrified of the operation but not showing. As the nurse came and seated Sunye on a wheelchair and pushed her out the room following behind was Doctor Lee, Ms.Min, and Ms.Dong. Before they went inside the operation room Ms.Min and Ms.Dong wished her luck and told her to relax.

"I'm sure my son will be happy for you." Ms.Dong said holding Sunye hand.

"Doctor Lee may I ask you something?" Sunye ask before the nurse pushed her in. She didn't hear any objection and she took it as a yes.

"Can you tell me who's the owner of the eyes is?" She could hear Ms.Dong sniffing alittle and excuse herself. Sunye confused waited for Doctor Lee answered.

"Well you see Sunye, I've said this before. The owner does not wish to tell you their identity until you've done your operation. Please Nurse Num push Sunye inside." Doctor Lee commanded. As Nurse Num pushed Sunye inside she could hear her mother wishing her good luck.

When they were getting ready for the operation Sunye didn't dare to ask Doctor Lee the question again hearing his voice raise alittle from before.

"Sunye are you ready to begin? Will give you medicine to make you sleep." Sunye nodded, as the nurse gave her the medicine she slowly fell asleep dreaming about when she can finally see Young Bae.face after so long.

Ms.Min and Ms.Dong was sitting outside the operation room waiting for the light to turn off. Ms.Min notice Ms.Dong being quiet and sniffing every once a while.

"Ms.Dong it'll be alright Sunye and Young Bae will see each other soon since their both doing an operation." From hearing this Ms.Dong started crying now.

"What's wrong Ms.Dong?" Ms.Min ask coming closer to her now and rubbing her back trying to comfort her.

"Every miracle doesn't seem like it is." Ms.Dong said getting up from her seat and left. Ms.Min confuse looked at the operation light then follow Ms.Dong.

When the operation finally finish Ms.Dong and Ms.Min came back to see Sunye going to her room. They were both crying now, Doctor Lee came out seeing two women crying and spoke.

"Ms.Min knows about?" Ms.Dong nodded her head.

"How can you guys not tell me about this?!" Ms.Min ask grabbing Doctor Lee's clothes.

"Please Ms.Min you have to understand." He said speaking in a calm voice.

"Ms.Min please you have to understand?!" Ms.Dong said pulling Ms.Min away from Doctor Lee. She finally let go of Doctor Lee and being pull back by Ms.Dong. Sunye finally woke up hearing Ms.Min voice along with Ms.Dong and Doctor Lee.

"Sunye you're finally awake." She took Sunye hands and hold it sitting on the bed beside her.

"Is it the afternoon already?" She could feel her mother shaking her head.

"No Sunye, it's actually night time already." Ms.Dong answer, Sunye nodded and felt her eyes wrap around with bandages.

"Ahh you have to be wrap around with it for about a week." Doctor Lee said knowing Sunye was about to ask this question. She nodded once again and finally ask the question she'd been waiting for.

"Did Young Bae operation went well?" She could hear Ms.Dong sniffing again and ran out the room.

"Mom what's wrong with mother-in-law?" Sunye ask worried. She could hear Doctor Lee clearing his throat.

"Ms.Min do you mind if I speak Sunye in private for an important matter?" Ms.Min got up from sitting beside Sunye.

"Yes, I should." Ms.Min said heading out the room. Sunye listen to her mother footsteps and turned her head to Doctor Lee's direction not really knowing where.

"So what's the important matter?" She asked getting anxious.

"It's about the owner of the eyes." Sunye nodded wanting to know the answer so bad.