Chapter 9

Only You (Completed)

The moment they've been waiting for is finally here. Sunye and Young Bae wedding, they were both excited yet nervous.

"Sunye you look very beautiful today." Ms.Min said her eyes getting watery.

"Mom are you crying?" Sunye asked wiping her mother eyes. Just then Ms.Dong came in the room holding Sunye bouquet.

"Here's your bouquet Sunye." Ms.Dong handed it over to her.

"Thanks mother-in-law." Ms.Dong blushed and spoke.

"Oh just call me mother already." Sunye nodded and said mother.

"Oh that sounds so great to hear!" Ms.Dong said excited. Just then Sunye best friends since high school came in.

"Ms.Min and Ms.Dong please leave the makeup to the professionals." Ye Eun said jokingly. Ms.Min looked at Ms.Dong and they both laughed and left. As the five girls step in to the room they all commented on her.

"You look so beautiful unni." Sunmi said looking at her up and down.

"She's not just beautiful she's gorgeous!" Sohee said looking at the dress.

"Yah you guys do it later right now we have to help her put on makeup so she'll look even more beautiful." Ye Eun said coming near Sunye with makeup supplies. Yoobin trailed after her with more supplies.

"How much makeup are you guys going to put on me?" Sunye ask worried.

"Just enough to make you look dead gorgeous." Yoobin replied back putting some color to her cheeks. When they were done they were all proud of their work yet amaze of how well they made Sunye look.

"Sunye you look prettier then ever!" Ye Eun exclaim and hugged her. They gave her a hugged and left to find their seats before the wedding starts. As the wedding were ready Ms.Min came and took Sunye.

"You look so beautiful Sunye." Ms.Min said again waiting for the music to start. Sunye smiled and hugged her mom thinking how much her mom went through to raise her.

"Thank you mom for everything you gave me." Ms.Min nodded fearing that if she spoke the tears will come out. The music started and they started walking. When she reached Young Bae Ms.Min handed her daughter hand to him and sat down next to Ms.Dong.

"Do you Dong Young Bae promise to take care of Sunye no matter what lies ahead?" The man ask Young Bae smiled and reply.

"I do." The man turned towards Sunye.

"And do you Min Sunye promise to take care of Young Bae no matter what lies ahead?" Sunye smiled and a tear came out of her eye.

"I do."

"You may now exchange rings and kiss the bride." They did as they were told.

"I now present you husband and wife." Everyone cheered and some cry out tears of joy. The day was forever in Young Bae's heart and Sunye's until the end.