Chapter 19

Only You (Completed)

Two months has come to an end. Young Bae hasn't sleep much since each day brought two months to an end. He looked around the room seeing his suitcase leaning near the closet getting ready to be pick up and be gone never returning. Sunye moved to other side facing Young Bae, he looked from the suitcase to her and smiled with tears coming out of his eyes.

"I love you Sunye." He whisper as tears came down to his face now. The next day Sunye woke up finding Young Bae out his bed.

"Young Bae?!" She panicked scared he left already.

"In the kitchen cooking breakfast." She sighed relieved he hasn't left yet.

"So what's for breakfast?" Sunye asked as he brought her to the kitchen when she was done getting ready for the day.

"Your favorite food." He said smiling.

"Dukboki?" Sunye ask smiling and grabbing a fork on the table were she know were Young Bae puts it.

"Mmmmmm, eat up." He said picking up a fork also. As they ate they talk as always laughing and smiling. When they finally finish Sunye turned quiet.

"What's wrong Sunye? Why you're so quiet?" He said putting the dishes in the sink. Tears started coming out of her eyes now.

"I'll miss you Young Bae when you leave for the operation." He knelt down beside and brought her head to his shoulder.

"Don't be sad Sunye. It's only for a week in the US, besides you have other things to think about right now. Like your eye operation, it comes in three days since that last three days is in the third month." She nodded and he wiped her tears away.

"Sunye be strong okay when I'm not here?" She smiled and nodded. As they got in the car with Ms.Min and Ms.Dong to see Young Bae leave for the US they were all quiet.

"Let's be happy people." Young Bae said laughing. Sunye smiled too trying to brighten the mood. When they reached the airport Ms.Dong dragged her son to corner so Ms.Min and Sunye wouldn't hear.

"Young Bae you've done well. I'll miss you." As Ms.Dong said this tears came out of her eyes.

"Mom, be strong don't let mother-in-law and Sunye see you cry." As he wiped her eyes, she nodded and took in big breath trying to calm herself. As they said goodbye and left Young Bae with Sunye alone time. They gave each other a long hug and kisses as always.

"I love you Sunye no matter what." He whisper to her, she smile and whisper in his ear also.

"Dong Young Bae I love you, you know that?" He smiled and nodded. They all left leaving Young Bae sitting in a seat waiting for Doctor Kim to pick him up.