Chapter 8

Only You (Completed)

A week has pass since Young Bae incident and he was finally release from the hospital.

"Ahhhhh finally release from the hospital." Young Bae said stretching out his arms. Sunye laughed at that comment and continue to help him pack his stuff.

"Why do you have so much books here?" Ms.Dong ask cleaning up the table with books he read since his stay.

"I wanted to read mom. Sunye brought them for me since she knew I love to read." He hugged her from the back and stayed like that.

"Yah, you better start cleaning to." Sunye joked and nudge his stomach with her elbow.

"Ouch. How can you be so mean Sunye I still healing." He smiled and let go of her. Ms.Dong couldn't help but smile just then Doctor Kim came.

"I see your healing." Young Bae gave a cheesy smile at him. He looked at Ms.Dong like a signal.

"Sunye, do you mind putting the things inside the car and waiting with your mother?" Ms.Dong ask Sunye nodded and a nurse help her way out. Young Bae looked at her mother and then at Doctor Kim.

"What's going on?" He asked, her mother sighed and looked at Doctor Kim telling him to tell.

"Well you see Young Bae, you know that your heart is born differently and it's a family illness. It's like a time bomb it can shut down any day." Young Bae nodded understanding what's he's going to say next. As they went out to get their car Sunye was waiting with her mother.

"What did the doctor say?" Sunye ask knowing the reason why she was sent out.

"Oh just telling me to take the medicine he gave me and check up my heart often." Sunye smiled relief and putted her head on his shoulder and fell asleep along with Young Bae resting his head on her's.

"Bye Ms.Min bye Sunye." Ms.Dong said when they got out of the car. Young Bae walked Sunye to the house front as usual.

"I'll call you later. And will talk about the wedding." He chuckled at the thought of it. Sunye smiled and gave him a goodbye kiss she then wave good bye to Ms.Dong.

When Young Bae and Ms.Dong got home he didn't speak and went stairs to his room. He took a shower and lied on his bed thinking about the scene with Doctor Kim.

"Well you see Young Bae, you know that your heart is born differently and it's a family illness. It's like a time bomb it can shut down any day." Ms.Dong started crying and went out of the room.

"And what?" Young Bae asked.

"And you don't have much time to live." Young Bae stood their shocked by the news.

"Are you certain?" Doctor Kim nodded and spoke.

"But were not certain when. That's why we need you to come back to the hospital and do more examination more clearly. And to take the medicine we give you." He handed Young Bae a bottle of pills. Young Bae snap back to reality and whisper something to himself.

"Not much time huh?" And drifted to sleep dreaming about his and Sunye wedding.