Chapter 7

Only You (Completed)
"It's.....Young Bae he's at the hospital." From hearing this Sunye let go of the phone making it fall to the ground and made a thump noise. Ms.Min came out of the kitchen into the living room confuse.

"Mom we have to go to the hospital." Ms.Min not asking anything quickly went up stairs to change while Sunye sitting on the couch with million of things on her head. As they drive to the hospital Sunye was silent.

"Young Bae please you have to be okay." She said praying for him. When they finally reached the hospital her mom quickly help her out and went to find Ms.Dong.

"Ms.Dong are you alright." Ms.Min ask finding her outside the operation room. She was crying and clasp onto Ms.Min. Sunye hugged Ms.Dong and asked what happen.

"Well we were getting ready to go to your house. I went upstairs to go to my room to get my purse when I heard a thump noise. I came down stairs to finding Young Bae on the ground." She cried even more now, Ms.Min was by her side comforting her. Hours pass until the operation light finally went off. The doctor came out along with the nurse.

"Your son is fine now, it's seems that his heart started beating very fast that he couldn't handle it which made him faint." The doctor explain to them.

"May we visit him Doctor Kim." Ms.Dong ask seeing the nurse pushed Young Bae away to a room.

Doctor Kim nodded, "Yes but he has to stay at the hospital for a week to check up on him." Ms.Dong nodded while Sunye listened to the nurse pushing Young Bae away.

"Thank you so much Doctor Kim." Ms.Dong thank him while wiping her tears away from her eyes.

"My pleasure but do you mind if I speak with you in my office privately?" Ms.Dong nodded and followed Doctor Kim. She turned back before she left.

"Sunye you can go visit Young Bae first along with your mother." Sunye nodded and her mother took her to the room that Youg Bae was in.

Ms.Min went and left to go get drinks leaving Young Bae and her alone.

"Young Bae? You'll be okay." Sunye whisper to him holding hands and putted her head on his chest. She felt him moved and whisper something quietly.

"I'm fine now." Sunye head got up and she quickly turned to face and started crying.

"You fool don't cry." He said wiping her tears away. She nodded and just then Ms.Dong came in the room.

"Young Bae your wake!" She ran over to him and hugged him.

"Mom your crushing me." He joked his mom hissed and hit him on the arm.

"Be quiet Dong Young Bae." Sunye laughed at their mother and son moment. Ms.Min came back with drinks and they each took one except Young Bae.

"Ahhh it's not faaaaaaaiiiirrrr."Young Bae whined while hugging Sunye waist.

"Yah Young Bae your whining won't get me to let you have some. Doctor Kim said you can only drink water for now." He pouted and snuggle on her shoulder.

"Fine." Ms.Dong and Ms.Min both laughed at the couple.

"Sunye you can stay with Young Bae tonight, me and your mom will go back to your house. You don't mind me sleeping in your room tonight do you?" Ms.Dong ask getting ready to leave.

"Not at all mother-in-law." Sunye said smiling. Both mother left and Sunye spent the night with Young Bae cuddling near each other on the bed and fell asleep.