Chapter 15

Only You (Completed)

Young Bae made a appointment to meet Doctor Kim on the last day of the week before he see's Sunye again. He made a call to his mother house telling her about meeting Doctor Kim and to Sunye.

As he step inside Doctor Kim office his hand was getting sweaty every time he wipes it.

"Young Bae your here, please take a seat. Now what do you want to discuss about?" Doctor Kim ask taking his seat and folded his hand together placing it on his desk.

"I was wondering do I have a chance on getting an operation?" Young Bae asked getting it out. Doctor Kim look at him for awhile then at the report about his heart condition. Moment of silence, Young Bae could hear the clock hands in the room moving. *Tick Tock* It went again and again when Doctor Kim finally put down the report.

Ms.Dong was in the kitchen making dinner while Sunye sat on the couch waiting for Young Bae opening the door. She could hear a car being park and Ms.Dong rushed to the door. She opened it and closed it leaving Sunye in the house alone. She pouted and started thinking.

"Will he get a chance on a operation?" Then the door opened, she heard footsteps coming her way then someone hugged her.

"Young Bae? Is everything okay?" She asked in a worried tone.

"Yes. Doctor Kim said I have a chance on a operation!" Sunye now smiled and congratulated him.

"That's great Young Bae!" Sunye hugged him back. He laughed and got up from kneeling bringing Sunye up from sitting on the couch.

"So when will the operation take place?" She asked.

"It's in three months but starting this month so it'll actually be two months away." Sunye smiled and was about to speak until he interrupted her.

"Sunye but the operation is in the US." Sunyne smiled disappear. Knowing Sunye was disappointed he comforted her.

"Sunye don't be sad, we have two months to be together before I leave." She gave a weak smile and nodded. As they both got up and leave Ms.Dong was in the kitchen sitting very quietly.

"Mom were leaving thanks for taking care of Sunye." Young Bae said holding Sunye suitcase. Sunye sense something was wrong but didn't ask until she was in the car with Young Bae.

"What was wrong with mother?" It seems that she asked the wrong question cause he didn't answer.

"Young Bae? What's wrong, are you really hiding something from me?" Sunye let out a sigh thinking that her senses was telling her something was up.

"Tell Young Bae!" Sunye was now furious thinking that her husband isn't going to tell her.

"Sunye I'm not hiding anything. Please let us spend the last two months together happily before I leave." She could sense him give a weak smile. She soften knowing that she over reacted.

"I'm sorry Young Bae I didn't mean to..." He hugged her before she could go on.

"It's okay Sunye I understand." She hugged him back, they stay like that for awhile and they drove back home planning their two months together.