Chapter 16

Only You (Completed)

The next day came and Young Bae was getting ready to go the beach with Sunye when the phone ring.

"Hello?" Young Bae ask.

"Hello Young Bae? The news from Doctor Kim came to me." He looked around before answering and found Sunye in their room trying to zip up her jacket.

"Okay, but please play the emotions well." Young Bae said in a low voice.

"Understood." Then things happen came into action. Young Bae ran to Sunye holding the phone.

"What's wrong Young Bae?" Sunye asked in a happy tone.

"Doctor Lee called, he wants to speak with you about something." He handed over the phone to Sunye.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Sunye. It's me Doctor Lee." She sense Young Bae smiling.

"Yes I know, Young Bae said you have something to tell me?"

"Yes, yes. certainly. It seems that hope have finally come! Someone is willing to donate their eyes when they pass away." Sunye shocked didn't seem to have said a word.

"Sunye? Are you their?" She finally snap out of it and said yes.

"Well, we need to discuss more thoroughly face to face. So are you busy today?" Doctor Lee ask.

"Go." Young Bae said while he went towards the closet so they wouldn't forget anything,

"No I'm not."

"Well then please come around...." She could here him going through papers and she stayed silent.

"It seems the only time I'm available will be around four, is that alright with you?" Doctor Lee ask.

"Yes that would be fine." She could sense Doctor Lee being really happy.

"Well then bring your husband and mother with you! You can even bring your friends to share the good news!" He laughed.

"Uhhh... yes I'll think about it . Thanks for telling me, see you soon." Then she hung up, she set down the phone on the bed. She could hear Young Bae coming from behind her and gave her a warm hug.

"So what did Doctor Lee say?" She smiled and told him the news.

"Are you sure about the news?!" He asked excited.

"No I'm not lying." Sunye said smiling.

"This is great, a miracle happen for you!" He said giving her a hug again but this time longer.

"Young Bae you okay?" She asked, he let go from hugging her and nodded.

'Yeah so we have about three hours until it's four." Young Bae said looking at his watch. She smiled and got up from sitting on the bed for to long.

"Let's go now." Sunye said taking his hand and waited for him to lead the way. She couldn't help but think that she can finally see Young Bae face for so long.

"Did his face change since high school?" Young Bae spoke breaking her thoughts.

"You want to go eat ice cream after discussing things with Doctor Lee to celebrate the news?" She smiled.

"Yes, you know how much I like ice cream!" He laughed while they both left the house holding hands.