Chapter 18

Only You (Completed)

Sunye and Young Bae were sitting at the living room the next day planning their next two months together.

"So were going to the amusement park today?" Young Bae ask looking at the chart they created for the next two months.

"Mmmmm." Sunye answered getting excited. Since both of them will be leaving different places to do their surgery they wouldn't have much time to be together.

"Then let's go." Young Bae said getting up from the chair.

"So what do you want to ride on first?" He asked as they drove off to the amusement park.

"Mmmmm how about the carousel?" She asked.

"Okay." He could sense Sunye smiling and her excitement getting to her. When they finally reach the amusement park Sunye couldn't wait to get out of the car.

"Yah jumping up and down wouldn't make any good to get out of the car." Young Bae coming to the other side of the car to open the door for Sunye. He grab her hand when he led her out of the car.

"Wait here Sunye I need to get something from the car." She nodded and stay were she was told. She could hear the amusement park song and children laughing.

"Okay were ready." Young Bae said as he finally came back.

"What took you so long?! I'm dieing of anxiousness!" Sunye yelled and tugged his hand wanting him to get moving.

He laughed, "You;ve haven't been to the amusement park for long time now huh?" walking to the register to buy the tickets.

"Two tickets please." He asked taking his wallet out. The lady handed them their tickets.

"Thankyou, and have fun in the amusement park." The lady said taking the money. When they got inside Sunye couldn't help but smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked her smirking. Sunye sense him smirking and replied.

"Dong Young Bae wipe that smirk off your face! Can't I smile for excitement?" She pouted, he couldn't hlep but laugh thinking how she uses his mom lecture.

"Don't be mad, I'm just happy that we get to spend the next two months together." That got her pout turning into a smile.

""Shall we get going then?" He asked leading her to the carousel.

"So fun today!" Sunye yelled when they were eating at the food court. They've been on about ten rides already when they decided to take a break and eat.

"We have to go on the teacup Young Bae." Sunye said taking a sip of her raspberry smoothie.

"Okay, now hurry up and finish your food or will never get their." He said. When they finally finish their foods Sunye quickly got out of her seat.

"Let's go Young Bae!" She yelled, he laughed thinking she got this excitement feeling from Ms.Min.

"Okay you ready?" He asked as they waited inside the teacup. She nodded getting anxious for the ride to start. As the ride started Young Bae grab something out from his pocket.