Chapter 13

Only You (Completed)

"Excuse me Doctor Lee." Young Bae got up and walked out of his office so he wouldn't hear.

"Dong Young Bae! Are you at the hospital right now talking to Doctor.... what's his name again Jiyong?" Seung Hyun asked Jiyong. Young Bae shook his head knowing that Jiyong spilled everything to Seung Hyun and the rest if the other two.

"Lee." Young Bae answered for him.

"Yeah Doctor Lee. What's this about?" Seung Hyun asked, Young Bae could hear Jiyong telling Seungri to quiet down.

"Hyung what are you doing over their?!" Daesung yelled over to the phone from far away. Young Bae smiled knowing how they are, he could hear Seung Hyun yelling even though he was covering the noise with his hand.

"Yah Daesung be quiet!" Daesung whimper and quieted.

"As I was saying why are you over their! I demand an explanation right now!" Seung Hyun yelled making Young Bae put his phone away from his ear afraid he might hurt his ear drum. Then he heard a push and a crash.

"I'm sorry Bae but I told them everything." Jiyong spoke, Young Bae answered understanding.

"It's okay Jiyong I know how your like." He could hear him give a sigh of relief and handed over the phone.

"Hyung we know about your heart condition but why are you over at Doctor Lee's?" Seungri ask with a worried tone. He quickly gave the reason so Doctor Lee wouldn't wait long.

"Wait so your thinking about......" Seung Hyun ask drifting off into silence then their came another crash.

"Do you even know that maybe you can have a operation or not?" Deasung practically scream to the phone.

"Oww that hurt's my ear drum alittle Daesung." Young Bae could hear Daesung apologizing quietly.

"Well what is it?" Seungri yelled from behind Daesung.

"I don't know yet." Young Bae answered. They all gave a sigh of relief.

"Yah what's that suppose to mean?!" Young Bae protested.

"No it's not that way hyung." Daesung said and went on.

"So maybe you might have a chance for an operation." He could feel all their heads nodding.

"You guys thanks but do you know how hard it is to have someone donate their heart to someone in need when they die? Little." Young Bae said.

"Their he goes being stubborn again." He could hear Jiyong say then and another shuffling with the phone.

"Young Bae think about it, maybe theirs hope, faith wouldn't be this horrible breaking these two love birds apart." Jiyong spoke now. He did think about it and agree to ask Doctor Kim. Then the said goodbye and he returned to Doctor Lee's office.

"Your back." Doctor Lee smiled putting his report down that he was looking at.

"Sorry for making you wait so long. And just now I thought about what I'm about to say and I change my mind for now." Doctor Lee nodded understanding and Young Bae left driving back to Jiyong's house.